[SWAMP ORP] The Cinderglow Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Miache's arrival and subsequent soliciting of Akko's attention inspired a spark of agitation in Zeffer, but he swallowed the feeling and held his tongue. How lovely, to be interrupted and ignored almost completely, but Byakko was the leader, he supposed. It came as no surprise that she would receive some aggro from curious newcomers, but he still hoped it would be brief. Then again, there was the chance that Miache had something important to share, and so Zeffer tried to put aside his eagerness and give him the benefit of the doubt.

At the other blueblood's revelation, and Akko's subtle signal, Zeffer shifted a bit, and let his hands fall to his sides. The chances of some sort of shenanigan going down seemed slim, but he wasn't about to take any chances. His mismatched eyes remained glued to the younger troll as Akko prompted him to continue, and his lip curled, fangs flashing as he offered a shark-toothed smirk.

melona-pan

lordpocky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:29 am
Gl!tch~
random derp edits that apply to you

Keionx was too stunned to realize she had 'lost' the 'round' as she was led towards the stairs. She offered Reemus a smile – During her recovery, she had learned that he was very strong, and also hard to dislike. She couldn't dislike him... but somehow, she sort of wanted him... away? While Miache had her hand, she wanted him away. For a little. But, he was here with another person, and she didn't have the heart to tell him off.

She listened as Vremea told them about the festivities (she always listened to Vremea, even now). She listened with somewhat more seriousness as Byakko spoke. She might have had reluctance about this movement, a reluctance and uncertainty about where she had ended up that continuously threatened to rear it's ugly head and drive her off balance... but as in the caverns, when Byakko spoke, her conviction and hope resonated with Keionx, and she felt that reluctance and uncertainty flush away, much like Vremea's lantern in the water. Byakko was inspiring, and Keionx was glad she was... here.

She let Miache's hand go, a little annoyed at his leaving them even as she understood completely why he left. She watched him go over to Byakko and nodded to herself. Well, since he wasn't here... She gave Reemus a slightly more apologetic version of her smile. ”Greetings, Reemus... Voscil...” she said, patting the big troll on his massive shoulder, albeit belatedly, and giving Voscil a smile. ”Art thou making a lantern?” She felt a little... wobbly... but surely that, she could do. And she really wanted to do so.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 am
The gesture towards the older troll didn't go ignored. ********. He was interrupting something. He suddenly felt all the more awkward about his attempt to speak with her. Though....a look to the older troll he couldn't stop his brows from creasing. Was he trying to be threatening? If Miache had planned to start something he wouldn't go up to the rebel leader saying he was a former royalist. Regardless he stood attentively, back straight, feet together....and arms folded behind his back. He had no intention of starting anything, he would be a fool to anyway.

"I have fought for the Empress without knowing why," he admitted, his tone dispassionate as if stating simple, insignificant facts, "one way or another I won't fight for her again, but this time I would like to know what I am fighting for. You mentioned equality and freedom....but at what cost? All prior rebel actions I've only seen from the outside and they've seemed.....directionless?" he said, demurring as he tried to decide the best word for it. Once against his mind returned to the lowbloods he was so fond of. If fighting for the rebels meant fighting for them....well he would certainly sooner do so than return to the role of oppressor. It had taken him a while to realize why lowbloods or the disabled had it so bad.

He took a moment to recollect his thoughts again before posing his second most 'pressing' (at least for him) concern. "I also can't imagine staying here would be in my best interest....I doubt many here would feel comfortable around me or that there would be many things to be tasked with," to be honest he got restless....he somehow doubted even if he offered that many trolls would accept him offering to help them move, or that he would be trusted with a position as a guard, or really anything that would leave him out of supervision. "You've already said we're free to leave...but at the same time staying would be more practical...."

melona-pan
Kamileunaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:38 pm
"I can't tell you what you're fighting for." Byakko's answer came swiftly once Miache trailed off. That was for him, and him only to decide. Free will. He had been listening to her speech, hadn't he? She stared up at the blueblood through vaguely slitted lids, scrutinizingly reading his face. "I can only reaffirm why we as a whole are."

To illustrate her point, she pulled her stare away from Miache and purposefully dragged it towards the lowblooded trolls he had previously been standing with. "I assume something stirred within you strongly enough to drive you to betray the queen, otherwise you wouldn't be standing with us tonight." He had essentially sealed his fate, and paid one of the ultimate prices by branding himself a traitor in front of the whole military. What else did he have left to lose, except his life? And he was speaking of 'costs'. It seemed obvious enough to her that the majority of the Pheonix Initiative was willing to risk everything- it was sort of in the job description. "Isn't that worth any price? To bring about a world where everyone is granted as much of a head start in life as you were?" Byakko pointed a finger at the blue adorning his outfit. "If you're not sure it is, then maybe that's what you should reflect on tonight. We have no need for directionless individuals here." She flung his word back at him, eyes hooded as she tilted her head down to give Miache a long, penetrative stare.

Byakko cleared her throat and straightened. "There's always work to be done around Salamire." She stated matter-of-factly, echoing Aprife's earlier statements. Of course a highblood would think there wasn't. There was a job for everyone, even him, if he set his mind to it. "As for what's in your best interest..." Trailing off, the rebellion's leader rose a brow. "Do you really think leaving would earn anyone's trust more than staying around to contribute?" She shrugged, although she was confident of the answer. "Maybe so. But you need to make your choice and commit. No one here will choose for you- that destroys the purpose of what we stand for."

She fell silent for a moment, not breaking eye contact with Miache. "If that's all, then I suggest you take some time to think about it."

LordPockyy

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 pm
Zeffer's smirk quickly lost its playfulness as Miache began to explain his issues. Eyes narrowing slightly, his expression took on a shade of disgust as the term 'directionless' was applied to the Initiative's endeavors. Had Miache put any effort at all into investigating the background of the organization from his friends? Zeffer had seen the other blueblood hanging around with Keionx and the others, and knew he wasn't completely without companions at the outpost. That he was asking Byakko such nebulous questions was boggling; hadn't he listened to her speech? That sort of limp-wristed indecisiveness was not something Zeffer liked to see, and something that he wasn't surprised to see from someone in a high caste. Miache had lowblood friends, and the Initiative's goals had been all but spelled out for everyone. Was it such a difficult decision to make?

Akko seemed less than pleased about having to reiterate. Heaving a sigh while she spoke to Miache, Zeffer buried his hands in his pockets to retrieve the pencil he'd taken, no longer worried, and losing interest by the second. If one thing was for certain, it was that he was going to have to have a talk with Akko later about making sure everyone was on board. Ensure the Intiative's sense of togetherness. Miache's current sentiments were exactly how situations like the one in the caverns started - and he wasn't going to have it. Holding his wish paper in hand, he quickly jotted something down with a grin, and folded it over once

"If it's blood color you're worried about, kid, you can forget about that. We're all the same here, in that regard. Past alliances don't matter either - if you're here, and you put the work in, you're one of us." Zeffer nodded to Miache, his grin returning, though it was subdued. Even if Miache did seem a bit on the fence, Zeffer wanted to show solidarity with him. "If you're interested in patrol or maintenance, come to me. I always got s**t to do."

The blueblood snickered, and nudged Akko, waving his wish. "But uhh, if we're done here...wanna put our lanterns in together, Akko?" His eyes glistened mischievously. It didn't seem like there was much more to be said, and Zeffer was eager to move things along.

melona-pan

lordpocky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:31 pm
Poeias was enraptured in the speeches. First the yellowblood... Vremea. She explained how they could write down a secret, or a regret, or anything on the paper slips to put in their lantern. Then it was Byakko again. He listened carefully, feeling especially invested in the parts where she said it didn't matter where they came from, so long as they were united. Their words resonated somewhere deep inside.

It may have been somewhat of an accident that he joined this side, but the young greenblood didn't regret that at all. He knew what he did was right, refusing to hurt Byakko or the other rebels. The military snuck up on them unfairly, through betrayal, and he knew a thing or two about being hunted and the dreadful feelings that came with that. His metal hand flexed involuntarily at the thought. He would never apologize for doing what was right.

He grabbed a writing instrument and a piece of paper, then took a seat on the floor in the corner of the room, placing his jar of fireflies next to him. Something he wished for? What did he want in this life, anyway? Friends, of course. He had made one in Maneki, who was popular and energetic and wonderful. Some of the other adults even tolerated him! He hadn't worked to find other people his age in the rebels, though he knew they existed. He could make friends with them too. That could be one of his missions! He would need to make more rebels friends if he wanted to really be a part of the Phoenix Initiative.

A purpose, maybe? He never was sure of himself before, always feeling tentative about the future. He wasn't even sure if he would have a future before. He tilted his head and looked at the rebels around him, the leader Byakko and the head of security Zeffer. They had purpose, and so would he, now that he was here.

So maybe he wanted something else. He wasn't a very good writer, but he could manage well enough. He had to. Poeias wrote the one thing he always wanted. Feeling determined, he wrote simply.

Strength to be the troll I need to be.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:56 am
Strong enough to betray the Queen.....his eyes found two of the wrigglers he'd met in the swamp and he hesitantly nodded. "My morals are not those of the Empress," he agreed. Fighting both against and with Keionx had made it clear which side he should be on with those he felt close to. Even if she was a fool that lead them into a hellish heap of trouble. "Yes," he agreed again, sounding a little detached in his own thoughts. "I suppose you're right. I will not be fighting against them again....not like that. But I will take some time to think on it." Maybe talking to some other lowbloods would help him to....understand what they were fighting for. While he wouldn't fight against his friends, he still had to know whether he agreed with what they fought for, he couldn't keep thinking it was something outside the realm of his understanding.

"Perhaps I phrased myself improperly;" he said in an apologetic tone, "I worry others may find it uncomfortable working alongside me. understandably so, as thus it may be difficult to assimilate with others aside from with whom I'm associated with thus far." Only a fool would trust their back to someone like him, an admitted traitor. Were he not so stubborn he might consider trying to hide it or disguise himself.

Miache started when Zeffer spoke, staring at him silently for a moment. Blood colour....when did that stop mattering to him? He used to think it mattered....but when did that change? "No....I've been less concerned with the hemospectrum as of late....I daresay I prefer the current company I keep as opposed to a more....classed crowd." He smiled faintly. After a moment he nodded, "Yes..." he agreed finally, "I would like having something to do to help. My apologies for taking your time," he added with another bow. "Thank you for speaking with me, I'll look for you at a later date. I hope the two of you enjoy the rest of the night." Miache turned on his heels, arms still behind his back as he walked away, a little less stiffly than before. That actually sounded.....good. Working with the other blueblood, having something to busy himself with....plus he seemed to hold little concern about traitors. While Miache wasn't the best with maintenance tasks, he WOULD be interested in helping with patrols at least. If nothing else it would give him a chance to meet the rest of the town.

With that he hurried back to his favoured lowbloods, grinning a little. He didn't get any answers he wanted....but the idea of having something to do around the town felt.....better. It felt RIGHT to find himself something to do rather than just twiddle his thumbs. He grinned a bit as he returned to the others. "My apologies for my abrupt disappearance......would any of you care to look into this lantern thing?" he said, sounding perhaps a little excited.

melona-pan
Kamileunaire
DraconicFeline
Gl!tch~
leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:09 pm
Byakko may have been on high alert around Miache, but on some level, the mutantblood understood his struggle to find his place. Turning on the Queen and branding himself a traitor wasn't something she took lightly- as suspicious as she may have been, on the flip side, it showed incredible potential for an allegiance. Ultimately though, only he alone could sway the others. Whatever stigma that clung to him could only be dispelled by Miache showing he was one of them, committing and working along side the others in whatever needed to be done. Patrolling, building, cooking, even- there was plenty enough to be done around the Outpost. As mundane as it may have felt in contrast to the events that led Miache here in the first place, it was those tasks, those simple, honest signs of dedication that would earn the other's trust. It might take awhile- especially in the wake of Kursha's betrayal- but Byakko was confident of that.

"Anytime." Byakko responded flatly, stiffening slightly as Miache once again bowed. It felt weird. "Like Zeffer said, you're free to approach us, or any of the other officers, when you settle on how you want to help out."

Only when Miache spoke to his companions after he parted did Akko's stare drop. Shoulders sinking as she fell into a more relaxed posture, she shifted the lantern in her hands and turned back to Zeffer. "I guess now is as good a time as any." She shrugged unceremoniously, eyeing the paper in his hand with vague curiosity. Her own remained blank, still tucked inside the unlit lantern.

Treading carefully through the mud and hopping between jutting boulders to avoid it when she could, Byakko made her way further down the trickling river that wound near the village. It wasn't very impressive, more of a stream, really; but it served well enough. The chattering of the crowd was nothing more than a low hum now, but the lanterns strung through the branches above were still dotted against whatever clear night sky peeped through the leaves. Fireflies lazily swirled around them, scattering when Byakko swatted aside a low-hanging string of lights to lean against a tree. Casting her gaze back at the thinning crowd, then over to Zeffer, she spun her own lantern idly in her palms. "What did you want to talk about?"

Kamileunairee

LordPockyy

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:52 pm
Cerpin beckoned to her.

She didn't come.

Something inside her was bubbling, putting her on edge. Was it the anxiety of being here? The frustration of Cerpin ignoring her needs? Her inability to speak up for herself? She didn't know. All she knew was that with each step following Vremea, her heart was racing.

'Please stop.' Was it pathetic to plead to yourself? Silent, Tevini listened to the speech about lanterns and watched the demonstration. She appreciated the sentiment of the celebration but felt confused. Wasn't it a bad idea to send out anything that could be traced back down the river? Or was the rebellion confident they'd secured the area and placed something to catch the lanterns down stream? Unsure, the redblood tried to push the thought away. This was supposed to be a celebration and she wasn't going to ruin it by asking these questions.

Glancing towards the redblood officer again, Tevini tried to fill her mind with different questions to ask her. However, it was hard to focus. She could feel Cerpin's confusion at her back and Zeffer was over there with Byakko and- she needed to step back and breathe. While a nervous troll, Tevini did not often have panic attacks and was determined not to have one now. She was already doing a terrible job at meeting her new comrades, she couldn't give them a worse first impression of her. No impression was better than the girl who was weak.

Grabbing one of the lantern kits, curls wandered a little downstream. She took a seat on a decent sized rock that was still within view of the party and did exactly what all of the officers had told her to do. Think.

Everyone
Anyone is welcome to come find Tevini but no pressure either! It's been a while since I posted in this RP so I decided to give her a little space while I figure out which trolls are where and who doesn't already have a conversation going! : ) If anyone needs someone to RP with, feel free to quote me and I'll send her your way!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:07 pm
It was going to be interesting to have a highblood like Miache around, but Zeffer couldn't have cared less as the encounter came to a quiet end, smirking and sideglancing Akko when the prissy blueblood bowed and took his leave. Any other time, Zeffer would have been happy to cater to a new recruit, but tonight there were much more important things afoot. Miache could find him again later, of his own accord.

"Have a good one." Zeffer replied shortly, and proceeded to follow at Akko's heels like an oversized barkbeast. He grabbed a lantern from the table and trailed after her, wobbling once or twice on the slippery rocks, and laughing at himself in the process. The decorations they'd set up were truly something, and though the swamp could be inhospitable, it felt like they'd finally made it theirs...or, a patch of it, at least. His eyes drifted back down to watch the pinkblood as she moved, taking a moment to appreciate the view, and the way the fireflies drifted around, granting them a bit of extra light. Mood lighting.

"Oh, uh." He looked up as she spoke, grinning in an almost shy way. "Let's go a little farther down. Did you need a pencil, for your wish?" He dug the writing utensil out of his pocket, offering it to her as he took the lead. It wasn't that he was bashful about what he needed to discuss with her...but if someone barged in on them, it wasn't going to be pretty.

melona-pan

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:21 pm
What the ********? She just walked off and left. Cerpin knew he wasn't supposed to expect her to follow commands, that went against the message of the Initiative, but still... it bothered him that his closest friend was blowing him off and he didn't know why. Tevini disappeared downstream and he frowned in great displeasure. Well fine, if she wanted to be alone, he wasn't going to swoop in and save her all the time. He'd just make a new friend to spend the evening with. Looking around, he saw a short kid that he must've missed before and walked over to them. He was dressed more maturely like he was trying to look older than he was but Cerpin was about sixty percent sure it was another wiggler like himself.

"Hey, what're you gonna write on yours?" The purpleblood held a lantern in one hand and a marker in the other that pointed directly at Stryke. "I didn't see you earlier. It's nice to see some more kids around." Unaware that the yellowblood was not a kid, just very short, Cerpin grinned at him like he thought they were chumming it up and bonding without realizing that he was insulting Stryke's height. He chattered on in his highly sociable way, hoping that somehow Tevini would hear it or feel it and mope about how much fun she was missing out on by ******** ditching him to poke at rocks alone.

"I'm going to write 'legacy' on mine. See, I'm going to be the first captain in space not under military command. Captain Cerpin Sugall." Puffing his chest out proudly, he hoped this impressed the other boy. In order for this dream to become a reality, he'd need to figure out what was going on with his redblood inventor but he had plenty of time for that. He might also need to talk more with Byakko on the matter but it appeared she was leaving, lost into the black night with a tall handsome Zeffer behind her.

'Get it, dude.' Cerpin didn't really know what the relationship was between the Initiative leader and the officer of security and swamp patrol but a private walk by the stream with a festival of lights seemed like a romantic way to spend the night and he silently offered the blueblood a mental fistbump for luck.

Doutei
HMPH.

leon_a_darkangel
Yo, shortie.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:16 pm
Forera lit up as soon as she registered who was speaking to her, and Etsali couldn't help a cheery giggle of her own at how happy the tealblood seemed to be to see her here. As they turned to start on their way down, however, suddenly the rebel leader herself was there as well. The thief hesitated, watching with a sudden spike of uneasy wariness as the mutantblood spoke to her friend and could only stare in muted surprise as Byakko then walked away.

"That sounded like a pretty good deal," She offered when Forera likewise seemed unsure what to make of the encounter. More than, really, and though she wasn't quite sure how to feel about the woman still (her blood had just been so-), there was no denying that sudden rush of gratitude and the bit of respect that was curling up through it. After one last considering look at the leader's back, she set the thought aside to mull over later and turned her attention fully back to Forera.

"Ahh, yeah. Not since the caves, right?" Hopping down the steps after her companion, she cast a quick look around to see what had been waiting for them. "I've been doing alright. Wasn't so sure at first, but things are getting settled. Me and Keeper are slowly getting our things out of the old hive, so- Oh, I think they're starting!" She flashed Vremea a smile as they settled in to listen to her speak and gave a thoughtful hum. Wish lanterns, huh? Byakko was up next and she listened just as attentively.

There was a moment's lull when the speaking was done and Etsali let out a breath. Then, as trolls began to move for lanterns or food, chatting amongst themselves, she turned her head to look at Forera again. "They're pretty good at that, huh? Makes this all sound so...good." Maybe it was. She was still deciding. Brightening suddenly with all the excitement of their meeting, she tugged her friend towards the lanterns. "Come on, then, let's get in on the wishing and then raid the food tables!"

She passed paper and pen over before grabbing some of her own, then made an exaggeratedly loud 'hmmmm' as she tried to think of what to write. Grinning, she glanced from Forera to the rest of the crowd, catching glimpses of familiar faces and settling on the ones she knew best. She'd seen Cerpin and Tevini about, and Luxara was still there, and there was Voscil on the other side, safe and sound. And Ephias. The pen twirled through her fingers as she traced a feeling back to that old hive, to Keeper at her back and treasure shining in the moonlight.

In big sloppy letters, she wrote 'HOARD' and then folded the paper before anyone could see.

quite uneventful

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 pm
Ah, Miache had come back. Good.

”I T'would indeed be interested in looking into the lanterns...” she replied. She wanted to ask him what he'd talked about, but such a question was... rude. ”I dist not realize...” she said, noticing his excitement, ”That thou would be interested in this.” She handed him and their companions a lantern and pencil each. ”What dost thou... want to wish for?” she asked, watching them – all of them – nervously. She was trying to buy herself some time to figure out her own wish – she had so many, competing in her head. None of them clear. ”If you don't mind saying...”

LordPocky
Gl!tch~
leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:58 pm
Voscil had mostly been listening this whole time...minus the fact she was great at tunning out her surroundings and daydreaming. Listening to the stuff about the lanterns meant she had to Think The teenager blinked suddenly as she realized she was more or less surrounded by others. She looked at Reemus first, then between the blueblood she believed was named Miache, then to the orangeblood Keionx and offered the small group a wide toothy grin.

"I thiiiiiink." She suddenly blurted, a considering look on her face. "I'm going to write like Prosperity! I want us all, including myself to do reall well and such ya know?" The yellowblood finally admitted, with a hesitant smile lining her face. "I wanna wish for lots of silly things like toys or cards..but really I dunno! I think all wishes are great, especially when you believe in them." She admitted, even if it sounded childish. "Sorry to be so quite...guess I got a lot on my mind." Vos mumbled more to herself then anyone in particular.

For a moment the speedy psionic looked unsure of herself. She did want to have fun, and not worry to much about the details of how serious life had become. Today was meant to be light hearted. "Come on let's go take a look." She offered, as she stood up. Her gaze briefly traveled over to Zeffer, then back to the little group of trolls she'd gathered with.

Vos reached over to tug at Reemus's sweater abruptly. "You wanna come too?" She asked him pointedly with a smile. She noticed Keionx still seemed pale, the girl leaned in to squint at the older troll. A lot of trolls had gotten hurt..

DraconicFeline
Hi sorry its been a moment

Gl!tch~
Come onnnnn lets go~ //pats the puppy's arm

LordPocky
hello blueblood yes come with us ouo?

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 pm
Stryke had listened closely when it came time to head out to go down with the party to the river side. While he hadn't said much, if anything really the short yellowblood was close at hand watching over everyone from his silent position. He wondered what to wish for; he didn't really think it was likely he would have his request answered. His boots trudged in the mud as he walked along; looking down at the lantern kit he'd procured for himself. happiness maybe? wait, is that too abstract..? Stryke frowned as he reached back, rubbing his neck. There was no sense in sulking over what to write about, with any luck it would come to him when he was ready.

Up until now, Stryke hadn't really spoken much, if at all that night. He hadn't expected someone to engage him given his lack of socialization. He'd kept to himself as he'd debated what to write on one of these silly lanterns. "hm..?" A brow raised at the others chatter.

There was also a marker pointed at him. "i was actually one of the runners that helped distract the main vanguard. that's why you didn’t see me i imagine" He answered truthfully. Stryke then realized the other thought he was a child, and not a teenager.

His height had always been below average. Now was no different.

Hopefully he wouldn't push the issue, and it was just an honest mistake."i'm actually not a kid. i'm one of the trolls who does patrol duty..i've also fought without my lusus." He chuckled with a patient smile to match. i'm just short. He thought to himself dismissively, not wanting to point out the obvious any further. If the other was trying to be boastful, Stryke at least gave him credit for being...dedicated?

"that's admirable, maybe with hard work you'll make that happen." Stryke added with a thoughtful glance cast skyward. What would it be like to go out, up there into that vast expanse? "hm. i believe happinesss, is likely what i'll put down." He offered finally, reluctant to share his reasoning. It was the one thing that had continuously alluded him. Even as he kept pushing and trying. In all fairness Stryke wasn't close to this particular boy, it wasn't like he needed to bore him with his life story.

Yamashii.
you sir are very much wrong i'm dressed maturely for a reason o'_'o; lol

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas