Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sand Shenanigans (Sid x Amy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:41 pm
"Yes lets go." He moved through the doorway of the patio gate. Quite convenient. They wouldn't have to go back inside to get out. Sidron slipped his hands into the pocket of his shorts as he headed back to the beach. The sun had slipped a little further into the distant horizon.

When they finally reached the sand again he stood there only for a moment. Letting his toes get a feel for the soft and shifting sand again. A light breeze whipped past and batted his ponytail around against his back for a moment. Eyes gazing off in the distance as he mulled over thoughts in his mind.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:50 pm
"Alright~" She followed him silently through the gate, a small frown on her face. She was starting to think over what happened not to long ago and wondered what came over her then. It seemed like she wasn't acting like herself at all today, it was rather frightening to say the least. She stared off into the sunset as well, finding it calming and soothing, her thoughts vanishing for a short time. She wriggled her toes as well with a small giggle, looking at Sid from the side of her eyes, blushing once more while she contemplated asking him about what he was thinking.

But she didnt want to ruin whatever serene moment he was having...

She sighed before scooting just a bit closer, fiddling with her fingers. "P-penny for your thoughts?" She smiled a bit, looking only slightly nervous.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 pm
He took in a deep breath before slowly letting it out. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. "You're not trying to eat me are you?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:59 pm
She blinked for a second, dumbstruck. What? Why would he even ask her that? "I cant eat you...You're too big...And you don't look human enough. Why do you ask?" She was seriously confused. She wasn't even thinking about eating the boil...In fact, surprisingly, she never thought about it in the dream either...Eh, he was probably asking because he was scared of her or something. Not that shed be surprised since she was a man eater. The thought depressed her a bit but she kept up her confused appearance, deciding to think about it later. She just had some Italian soda! She should be happy!

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm
"Just checking. In case you got any silly thoughts about it in your head." He wasn't sure about the thoughts rolling around in his head at the moment. Maybe it was a side effect of some sort of meat coma after eating that steak. Or it was the ambiance of the beach and the setting sun. It was confusing and yet not. Sidron was unsure exactly what it was.

But he remembered his mother always telling him to go with his instincts. And his instincts were telling him a lot right now.

A large wing extended, wrapping around Amy to pull her in closer. The other enclosing them, shielding any prying eyes from peeping at them. This time he wrapped an arm around her as he looked down at her, eyes searching her face for a moment before leaning down and placing a heavy kiss onto her lips. Cupping her cheek with his other hand.

After a moment he leaned back, hand still on her cheek as he quirked an eyebrow. "So. What about me?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:35 pm
She snorted then, shaking her head. "Why would I get any silly thoughts? I'm actually thinking about that italian soda and how I actually want another. Maybe Ill just---" She squeaked when she saw and felt the air shift around her, the sun suddenly being blacked from her view. "W-Wha?" She started to ask when she suddenly felt an arm around her. The poor girl couldn't get her thoughts together before her eyes widened at the feeling of warm lips on hers as it finally hit her. She smiled warmly and leaned up into the kiss more, placing both hands on his chest. The kiss ended all too soon and she pouted slightly before running her thumb lightly along his cheek.

"Definitely."

She wasn't expecting this to happen when she went to the beach but she didn't regret it either.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:41 pm
"Good to hear." Maybe it was a little rushed. But...well. He didn't really care all that much right now. To be honest he had been feeling a bit lonely at the school. There were so many people around but even so. Outside of the students he knew from the village Amy was the first he'd really gotten to know more than the others.

She sparked something inside him that he couldn't quite explain. Maybe it was how she blushed all the time and how innocent she seemed. Like those shrine maidens in that one story he was reading. Hell, Sidron didn't really even know.

His wings folded back but he kept his arm around her. "So now where do we go from here?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm
It felt like this was all a dream or some rude prank. Some one was going to wake her up or some other ghoul was going to come out and say "Joke's up!", then laugh at her as they walked away. The thought made her frown slightly. It didn't seem like Sid would be that type of person...She smiled once more before blushing yet again. "Y-You could....You could kiss me again? That was.....quite enjoyable...." It was getting cold though, and she really needed to change. This seemed fast but, she was willing to get to know her new...Boilfriend and see where this would go. Before anything could happen, she placed one finger on his lips. "But...We should....change and find some place warmer?" Her vines started swirling and winding around both of their arms, trying to pull them closer. "T-They have a mind of their own I promise~"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 pm
He was about to oblige when she pressed her fingers to his lips. She was right thought. It was getting late and the warm air was beginning to chill. The boil figured eventually she'd start shivering like a leaf. Hehe, leaf.

Sidron hadn't planned on being out here this long so he had not brought a change of clothing. What clothes he had was back in his dorm room. "Back to the dorms then? I could probably fly us there faster than walking." His room was pretty warm. In fact, he kept it quite nice and toasty.

He payed no mind to the vines wrapping around their arms. Only giving a small chuckle. "I'm sure they do."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:19 pm
Fly? Sure? But the question that bothered her was: "Ummmn....Would you be able to hold me for that long? I'm not a twig so I'm quite heavy...I was supposed to stop by your room a couple of days earlier to have you edit some stuff. W-We could go there?" She didn't know why she was blushing now but she would figure it out later.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 pm
Slipping an arm behind her knees, he lifted her up into his arms. Supporting her shoulders with his other arm. "I'm pretty sure I can. I just hope you aren't afraid of heights." Spreading his wings, he gave them a few testing flaps before finally getting air born. He was pretty strong so her weight wasn't an issue. And the dragon was quick in the air even for his larger size.

It didn't take long for the school to come into view as they soared over the town. He did a few loops around before finally heading towards the Monster dorms. His wings flapped slowly, lowering them to the ground. Once his feet touched down he settled her on her feet. "There we go. Dorm sweet dorm." He moved towards the doors of the dorm building, holding them open for her to go inside.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm
Really she wasnt afraid of heights, in facrt, she was quite amazed. She looked down, taking in the view as they flew. When the school came into view, she was a bit sad that the flight was over but nervous that they had finally arrived. she checked to see if she still had her eyephone, and smiled. "Okay~ i have the stories i need you to look at on my eyephone if you want to take a look?"

She stepped through the door, waiting for him to lead the way.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:18 am
Stepping through the door, he lead the way down the hall. A couple of turns and finally he stopped in front of the one to his own. Opening the door he stepped inside. "Sure, I can give them a look. Are they more about me?" Sidron chuckled lightly as he closed the door behind them.

The walls of his room were lined with various books. Many he had read several times. Other than that there were a few possessions and a rather large bed to accommodate the dragon.

Moving towards a small closet he pulled out one of the robes that he normally wore beneath his armor and held it out for her. "Here, this would probably be more comfortable than your bathing suit." He grabbed another for himself. Turning away from her as he slipped his tank top off and slipped the robe on.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:56 pm
She tried to remember as much as she could so she would be able to navigate to Sid's room in the future. So he can edit her stories of course~ She smiled at him in thanks and stepped inside, impressed by how many books there were. A blush crept over her cheeks and she rolled her eyes slightly at his comment. "Much to your dissappointment, no, they're not." She did make a note to maybe see if she could make more with him as inspiration though, and keep the stories from him just to be mean. Amy took another look at all the books, touching some of the spines with her fingers before taking another look around his room.

It was rather warm and less green unlike her room.

She quickly put on the robe that was offered to her, flopping on the big bed while she pulled out her eyephone to bring up her stories once more. The bog robe practically swallowed her which she didnt mind since she would be that much warmer. She took a chance and glaced at him while he was in the middle of taking off his tank top, snatching her vine before it reached his swim trunks and looking away.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope....

Fanfiction....Yes, she would write about that scenario later.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Once he had slipped the robe on he moved to join her on his bed. Pushing his back against the wall so that she had some space. While it may have been large for her it was pretty normal sized for him. "Darn, you could turn it into a book series though. That would be interesting. You would have to find a decent looking person to represent me on the covers though."

He jerked his chin towards the phone. "So lets have a look."

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas