Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:44 pm
"If that's what you think is best," he said in measured tones.

"You know all I had growing up was Akis, she kept things a bit more...lively than Wolf might have, that's for certain. But you two will do fine and look out for each other."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:00 pm
Zahavah nodded a bit and snuggled a little closer to her mate. Not because she needed the warmth or anything... but it was easier to reassure herself that he was there, he was safe, he was fine, while she kept her eyes on her children. "I wish Akis had come home, also," she murmured. She really needed to know all her babies were okay. But Akis was a tough filly. She was fine... right? Right.

"But Akis is a girl... and he's a boy," Nova argued, as if that made all the difference in the world.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 pm
"Akis is Akis," Adalind reminded her. "And I spent my childhood trailing her and making sure she was alright."

"She'll be along eventually," Pavlov assured her. "You know she's a tough one, just like you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 pm
"Yeah..." Zahavah nodded, trying to take comfort in that. Of course, now she was wondering how she had survived her own childhood. Ugh. This whole fear thing was putting a serious crimp in her life... But Pavlov seemed to be doing alright, and he wasn't worried about Akis, so it was fine. She took another deep breath and pushed her worries away on her exhale.

Nova sighed. "It's tough being the responsible one, huh?" she asked her older sister, solemnly.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items