Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I Stole a Dalek! (Idris Taerdos & Darvos Skaro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:21 pm
"Water you shall have!" Idris decreed, though she was careful to keep her voice soft so as not to hurt his head. She took to the air again, this time going down to the river. After some hunting, she found some large, bowl shaped leaves. After carefully filling one with water, she flew back to Darvos, moving as slowly and carefully as she could so as not to spill anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:25 pm
Davros took a moment to start chewing on one of the more juicy leaves, grateful to how it helped his aching throat.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:34 pm
She settled the water next to him, studied it, then went to get some more. Just in case. This would have been much easier, she decided, if she'd had one of those contraptions humans used.... The idea took hold and with a grin, she changed her course to pop by a human village she knew of. It was a bit out of her way, but not too terribly much. A little bit of creative trading (she left a few of her feathers in exchange for a just that had been left unattended), a quick trip to the river, and she was back at Darvos' side, setting a jug of water down for his consumption.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:58 pm
Davros blinked at the bucket, considering it for a moment before leaning forward and drinking deep from it. When he had finished he lifted his head and commented, "So you steal from humans as well?" It was almost a joke. A rarity for him to be certain. He must have hit his head harder than he thought.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:22 am
That... Almost sounded like it could have been a joke! Though, Idris was certain her ears were playing tricks on her. Still, she chose to treat it as one. She gave an exaggerated toss of her short mane and a playfully prim sniff. "I did not steal," she informed him. "I traded for that, fair and square. The humans weren't using it, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 pm
Davros frowned, found it hurt his head, and stated slowly, "What did you have that the humans would want?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 am
"I left a few of my feathers behind for it," Idris answered, proudly. She really was rather pleased with her ingenuity. She'd seen humans running around with feathers in their manes, and they weren't using the bucket. She wasn't using the feathers. So it made sense to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:18 pm
Davros wrinkled his nose, "I'm not certain they would consider that a fair trade." However after drinking from the bucket again he decided he didn't much care if they thought it was a fair trade. The water was the sweetest he'd ever tasted.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am
"There was no one around to yell at me," Idris shrugged, unconcerned. "And it all makes sense. If they don't like the feathers they can always trade them away for something they do like..." She watched him closely, making sure that the water didn't seem to be doing any harm. Maybe she should have tested it before she gave it to him... oops. Ah well, he seemed to be doing alright. "Feeling any better?" she asked, cautiously. She didn't think he was the strong stoic type, but who knew?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 am
He paused for a second considering his words before replying, "I'd feel better if I had my neckplate back...."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 am
"I bet you would," she grinned. "But would you take off if I gave it back to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:53 am
He attempted to stretch his wings and cringed with the effort, "Apparently not at this very moment..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:16 am
She hesitated for a moment before shrugging. "Well, alright." He wasn't going anywhere, anyway. With one last glance at him, she made her way over to the cave and shuffled around until she found where the metal contraption landed. She brought it back to him and dropped it at his hooves. She could totally out fly him, even if he did try to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:41 am
He narrowed his eyes on his collar, "The whole time, it was right there?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:04 pm
"Yep," Idris chirped, not trying too hard to hide her smugness. The arrogant stallion clearly thought he was some kind of genius. She loved dealing with the type. They never stopped to consider the simple solutions.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff