Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRP] Wrapped Up (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm
my gift to you

Of course. Grinning, The ghost reached down to loop his arm under Junko's knees, lifting her easily into his arms. "Yes ma'am. Now what?" His nose bumped against her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:02 pm
you made a (poor) deal

"What's wrong baby?" The grin he was wearing was just awful. He was enjoying this all way too much, but why not? He hadn't had to do anything, not a single little thing, and Junko had managed to wake herself up before dawn, and stayed that way, because she was afraid he'd drag her out of bed.

It was kind of priceless.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:09 pm
You made a (poor) deal

There came a low growling sound from Junko's throat as he taunted her. "I hate you," she grumbled. "Never sleeping with you again. We're going to have separate bedrooms on opposite side of the house." Junko spoke seriously, as if she would ever actually do such a thing. She leaned in to nudge his cheek with her nose and then nuzzled her face against his throat, her fingers tangling up in his hair.

"Everything's wrooooooong. I don't want to be awaaaaaake," she finally whined.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:15 pm
Plan All The Weddings!

Junko practically hopped to the door, taking Seiji's hand once they were out of his room.

The chapel was easy to find. Junko kept good notes with verbatim directions written in it. It was gothic, with beautifully kept stain glass windows and a grand entrance. It wasn't as large as a traditional cathedral, but it also wasn't a tiny little affair, either. It was on a hill overlooking a cemetery lined with dying willow trees, and the positioning of the building itself meant that the setting pumpkin sun shone through the stain glass windows of the main chapel area. Junko squealed with delight when she saw it, looking up at Seiji with wide eyes. "What do you think?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:17 pm
My Gift to you

Much better! Crooning, Junko closed the eye closest to him and smiled brightly. "You have three options! Couch for movies, my closet to see the coat, or bed for cuddling."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:18 pm
you made a (poor) deal

The ghost knit his fingers over the small of her back, ankles crossing, and just smiled up at her as she glared and threatened. Clearly not taking a single thing she said to heart.

"J, this is all on you," he reminded her, amusement still heavy in his voice. "I didn't wake you up, and I didn't keep you up. You were more than welcome to sleep in if you wanted."  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:20 pm
My gift to you

He thought about it, fingertips trailing lightly along the side of her leg, then turned and headed for the living room. "A movie sounds like a great idea, you can show me the coat later, before be go to bed."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:23 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Hands sunk deep into his pockets, Seiji stood back with his fiance and stared up at the front of the cathedral, head tilted just slightly to one side. This was really more her thing than his, the ghost would have been happy marrying her anywhere, but for Junko it was all very important.

And that's what it all boiled down to.

"I like it. Do you like it?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 pm
My Gift to You

Junko clapped her hands. "I like that plan. You're the best." She leaned in to kiss his chin, still smiling. ""  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:22 pm
Plan all the weddings!

What! How could he ask something like that!? Wide eyes turned up to Seiji. "Of course!" She reached for his arm, giving it a tug as she started to make her way toward the chapel. "Let's go in! I didn't see any events on their calendar for today so it should be fine to check out!" If Junko was going to be spending money on something she fully intended on inspecting it first.

For her planning this wedding got more and more fun with every day.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:26 pm
You made a (poor) deal

She mumbled unhappily into the side of Seiji's neck, muffling her words and making them impossible to make out. Fortunately it was probably easy to guess what she was saying.

It was ten minutes before Junko moved again. She hadn't fallen back to sleep. Instead she huffed and lifted her head to put her forehead on Seiji's, glowing green eyes looking down into glowing red. She pouted and said nothing.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:08 pm
Plan all the weddings

Of course he'd already known the answer to his question before asking it, and he grinned as she reached for him, grabbing his arm to pull him along up the stairs. "Whatever you want, gorgeous." This was all for her, though truth be told he did want to see what the inside looked like.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:20 pm
You made a (poor) deal

He met those lovely eyes, and the smug smile softened. She'd suffered enough, it was time to take pity on her. At least for now.

Gathering her up into his arms, the boil sat up, then crawled back into bed, settling down with her cuddled up against his chest. It was still dark out. If she dozed off, she could get another few hours before she had to start her day.

eight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:39 am
You made a (poor) deal

His growly fiancee cuddled up against him when he climbed back into bed with her, still pouting and growly and all of those angry things. "No one should be up at this hour unless they're still up from the previous day," she protested. But luckily for her it was the last one she made. Junko fell asleep shortly after that.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 pm
Plan all the weddings

Yay! Junko squealed with delight as she hurried up the steps with Seiji in tow, only letting him go so she could open up the door and peek inside. She gasped. Eyes widened as she slipped through and looked around. It looked a lot bigger on the inside. Vaulted ceilings, engraved pillars, the pumpkin sun shining through the stained glass windows and filling the chapel with a beautiful glow, and all of it opened up directly into where the ceremony could be held. For the moment it was nearly bare save for tables loaded with boxes, most likely for some kind of event being held later in the week. But it was clear enough for Junko to envision herself here.

Both hands came up to cover her mouth as she stepped forward, maneuvering past tables to walk up a set of steps and then turn around to face Seiji. She had no words. It was beautiful. She was in love.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces