Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mostly Pride-based RP thread! [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am
okay! finally having a bit of free time for RPing again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:29 am
Don't want this on the second page, so bump.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:34 am
Cajanic
User Image

Would you perhaps be interested in a fling between these two?

User Image

He needs to get recerted with his new name like woah. (Taking so long since I probably forgot the name. OTL)

Bibs here (new name later) is a pretty chill dude. He's kind, but stern. His parents are involved in a three way relationship (two dads & one mom) so he's fairly open to most weirdness in the world. Generally he trains a lot with one of his father's who is a Guardian so that he can feel productive. Sitting around on his bum all day makes him feel weird, so he's always moving. A lot of his cubhood curiosity has stuck with him, though, so he's always got some kind of boo boo from poking something he shouldn't.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:39 pm
So sorry not to post in here for so long.

I'm looking for new RPs and to find out who is still interested in what. XD So this is open for new posts!

Update will be coming soon. ^^  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:23 pm
Heey. :]

Quote:
User Image

User Image
Do you still want to try them(for mates?)? ovo And have the roleplay where she tries to steal from him again and then pretends to not know him?

Quote:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Perhaps meets Kalakonji? ovo
Fling with Madoadoa? She's sort of planned to be in love with someone else, a infertile hybrid she's known since childhood. 8'D But it takes a looong while for that to develop and in the meantime, completely oblivious to the hybrid's affections.
And then, perhaps a sister rp with Aina? uvu
Ajia'ndege treats everything like a competition. Everything. Wants to be a star player. uvu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:02 pm
Are you still interested in doing something with Janga and Dayo?

She's got all her RPs, but I don't mind fumbling along a bit longer before actually posting them for a breeding. Assuming you're still game, that is... smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:53 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Oh god, she looks so cute with her items and stuff! I would love to still mate them! They definitely need to meet again. xD

I would be game for any of that! XD They all could do with more RP! -loves that pride- And a fling with Doa sounds like a lot of fun!

Aina would be happy to let her be competitive and make sure she doesn't hurt herself in the process. xD she's a sweetheart.

Annchen
Yeessssss Janga and Dayo <3 <3 I think he's pretty close on his RPs. I could probably get them done pretty soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:59 am
Yay heart  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:00 am
Sorting things out. If anyone has any RP links or pairings I might not have listed, please let me know!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 am
Cajanic
Are you still up for flinging Ermey and Njiti together? I can get the RP needed together within the next few days if so. 3nodding No worries if you aren't interested anymore, just let me know!

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am
Freodwyn
Cajanic
Are you still up for flinging Ermey and Njiti together? I can get the RP needed together within the next few days if so. 3nodding No worries if you aren't interested anymore, just let me know!
I am definitely still interested!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:31 am
Are you still still interested in Lalaith & Aolani?

Super old plot is super old. It's my fault since I never replied to an rp we had going from like... two? years ago -hides- BUT I wouldn't mind finishing the thread, regardless.

If still interested we could do fling or mates? I think I was interested in Lani joining the Suka'Fumo?

Anyways THOUGHTS FEELINGS OBJECTIONS? CAKE?  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:33 am
Lethrossen
Are you still still interested in Lalaith & Aolani?

Super old plot is super old. It's my fault since I never replied to an rp we had going from like... two? years ago -hides- BUT I wouldn't mind finishing the thread, regardless.

If still interested we could do fling or mates? I think I was interested in Lani joining the Suka'Fumo?

Anyways THOUGHTS FEELINGS OBJECTIONS? CAKE?
If you don't mind that lalaith is having a fling first, I would still be for it! XD He does have another plot, but it's only for babies because the lady wanted to be a mom without the pesky male tying her down XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:36 am
Cajanic

I am 100% okay with Lalaith having a fling! So, would you like to aim for mates or something looser?

I have the thread up so I can get a reply in tonight. (GOALS.)  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:38 am
Lethrossen
Cajanic

I am 100% okay with Lalaith having a fling! So, would you like to aim for mates or something looser?

I have the thread up so I can get a reply in tonight. (GOALS.)
I would totally love mates if that's okay with you. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces