Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A place to call our own (Shun / Mitsu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Going through the lease bit by bit was exhausting. Why didn't they have a class about this in school? That would have been a lot more useful. But finally it was done and it seemed everything was in order. After Shun signed Mitsu took the paper back and filled out the necessary information.

"It shouldn't take me too long to box up my things, as long as we can rent something to move I can get all the furniture no problem."

And then Mitsu came to one problem she hadn't thought about. The simple word occupation. Her's was easy enough she had gotten a job at a bookstore but she was done filling out her info and was filling this out for Shun. Tapping the pen against the paper she stared at the word and then looked up at Shun contemplating and then back at the paper. "What exactly would you say your job is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 pm
Shun nodded lightly as she explained things. With her strength, moving stuff around shouldn't be too much of a problem.

However, he soon paused as she apparently came upon something regarding his job.

"..."

He furrowed his brow.

"Good question."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm
Mitsu played with the pen in thought. Maybe they could just word it interesting enough that it would sound normal. "Well explain to me what you do literally and we can see what kind of name we can come up with for it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm
"For now I mostly run various errands. Deliveries? That sounds normal enough."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm
Mitsu nodded. "Deliveries sounds good. A lot of businesses have that." Mitsu wrote that down and finished up the rest of the form. Once completed she double checked her work and nodded. "Alright I think its ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:04 pm
Well that was taken care of. Once she felt things were ready, he finished his tea, then stood up.

"Alright. Let's go turn this in. We can probably start packing up our things tonight, then."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 pm
Finishing off her tea as well Mitsu collected all the paperwork and stood up. She was excited all over again. It was finally going to be official.

"Alright let's go. Hopefully it won't take too long to get moved in."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces