So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 2014 Topic! UPDATED w/ Schedule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the following would you prefer to see?
  A brand-new Zelda for Wii U
  Pacman in Super Smash Bros.
  Starfox for Wii U
  A new Metroid game for either Wii U or 3DS
  Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes
  Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U
  Super Mario Sunshine 2 for Wii U
  Something else entirely
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:32 pm
TWO DAYS. TECHNICALLY LESS THAN 48 HOURS I THINK.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:01 pm
Speculations?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am
Speculations/Dreams:
Mother 3
Localization of Chibi-Robo's true sequel
New Star Fox
New Metroid
GC Virtual Console (with an HD Sunshine remake)
MM3D
Ness and Lucas in ssb4
Protoman in ssb4
Pacman in ssb4  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Yeah, also Meta Knight in SSB4. But Ness and Lucas more because they're my fave.

MM3D and GameCube VC are like my highest hopes. I think they're pretty realistic expectations to have?

Protoman... probably not. TwT I feel almost certain about Pacman, though! And maybe Palutena? I don't know who else they'd realistically add that I'd be really excited for. They've already got MEGA MAN. I'd love to see Tails, though.

I wonder if they're going to have another new Zelda U if they've already got Hyrule Warriors in the making.

I want to be very pleasantly surprised by something new and unexpected. Probably will be, with their NFP thing!

There do need to be new Metroids and Star Foxes and I hope they'd be on Wii U with online play.

OH and also... WTF happened to Yarn Yoshi? Maybe we'll see something on that for once??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm
You know who would make a neat smash bros character? Shantae. She's got enough moves. All of her games have launched on Nintendo consoles so far.

Plus it would shut up the people who are all like "Everyone's white. Almost everyone's a dude!"  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm
[Kegan]
You know who would make a neat smash bros character? Shantae. She's got enough moves. All of her games have launched on Nintendo consoles so far.

Plus it would shut up the people who are all like "Everyone's white. Almost everyone's a dude!"

Yeah. That would be great. She might be too small-time, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm
In this one YouTube video they predicted a Skylanders-like NFP game except with Smash Bros. characters. Yes please.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 am
The figurines are going to be for multiple games, which could mean they could be for one Skylanders-esque game and then reusable in its sequel or just for the 3DS and Wii U versions or they could mean they'll bridge the gap between a game like Super Smash Bros and Skylanders, letting you unlock or carry data from one to another.

I'm really hoping for SSB ones. That would be a TON to collect but I want a Mega Man figure from that game so bad. And a Meta Knight omg.

Anyway, predictions:

-More playable characters for Hyrule Warriors
-Story of Hyrule Warriors is like Sonic Generations where you meet with characters and go to locations from Zelda history
-A new trailer for a Zelda game that's over a year away
-Starfox with co-op play
-Yarn Yoshi
-Majora's Mask 3D (though I'd kinda prefer an HD version)
-New Megas for Ruby/Sapphire
-An HD remake of a beloved game. SM64, Sunshine, maybe Galaxy, though I think Galaxy would be kinda dumb.
-Pac-Man for SSB, with a trailer showing him, Mega Man, Mario and Sonic fighting in a Pac-Man stage
-Veterans like Ness, Meta Knight and Wario confirmed. Probably not many others because some characters will be secret/unlockable like Ganon and Mr. Game & Watch
-Release date for SSB43DS
-MAYBE Wii U GCN support since we're getting the controller.

Hopes:
-The co-op Starfox game lets one person fly the Great Fox and draw paths for everyone while also fighting while everyone else is in an Arwing and protects it. Miis can be used for characters that show up when you push to talk voice chat and they mouth flap ala old Starfox games. Plus you can make your own team name (Star Fish)
-Metroid Prime Hunters 2 for either 3DS or Wii U.
-SOMETHING showing Protoman in SSB, whether as playable, an assist trophy, stagehazard or just anything.
-A teaser for the next big Mario game that's not NSMB or Super Mario 3D _____. Either a new Galaxy or Sunshine/64 styled game.
-A real Mario/Sonic crossover game.
-A way to play VC games on your 3DS/Wii U without buying them twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:15 am
Starfox U is being HEAVILY RUMORED

As it in it leaked, apparently. GJ Time Magazine.

For fun, I'll predict that there ISN'T, in fact, a new Zelda U aside from Hyrule Warriors yet and a lot of people will be angry because they just assumed there would be a brand-new Zelda.

But there might still be MM3D.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am
I am always wronggg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm
Actually I was right about both Palutena and Pac-Man so yay  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 am
Meta_Fish
Anyway, predictions:

-More playable characters for Hyrule Warriors
-Story of Hyrule Warriors is like Sonic Generations where you meet with characters and go to locations from Zelda history
-A new trailer for a Zelda game that's over a year away
-Starfox with co-op play
-Yarn Yoshi

-Majora's Mask 3D (though I'd kinda prefer an HD version)
-New Megas for Ruby/Sapphire
-An HD remake of a beloved game. SM64, Sunshine, maybe Galaxy, though I think Galaxy would be kinda dumb.
-Pac-Man for SSB, with a trailer showing him, Mega Man, Mario and Sonic fighting in a Pac-Man stage
-Veterans like Ness, Meta Knight and Wario confirmed. Probably not many others because some characters will be secret/unlockable like Ganon and Mr. Game & Watch
-Release date for SSB43DS
-MAYBE Wii U GCN support since we're getting the controller.

Hopes:
-The co-op Starfox game lets one person fly the Great Fox and draw paths for everyone while also fighting while everyone else is in an Arwing and protects it. Miis can be used for characters that show up when you push to talk voice chat and they mouth flap ala old Starfox games. Plus you can make your own team name (Star Fish)
-Metroid Prime Hunters 2 for either 3DS or Wii U.
-SOMETHING showing Protoman in SSB, whether as playable, an assist trophy, stagehazard or just anything.
-A teaser for the next big Mario game that's not NSMB or Super Mario 3D _____. Either a new Galaxy or Sunshine/64 styled game.
-A real Mario/Sonic crossover game.
-A way to play VC games on your 3DS/Wii U without buying them twice.
My predictions weren't too bad. I was surprised they showed off some stuff like Captain Toad and a new Kirby game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 am
16-bit Jazzy
Yeah, also Meta Knight in SSB4. But Ness and Lucas more because they're my fave.

MM3D and GameCube VC are like my highest hopes. I think they're pretty realistic expectations to have?

Protoman... probably not. TwT I feel almost certain about Pacman, though! And maybe Palutena? I don't know who else they'd realistically add that I'd be really excited for. They've already got MEGA MAN. I'd love to see Tails, though.

I wonder if they're going to have another new Zelda U if they've already got Hyrule Warriors in the making.

I want to be very pleasantly surprised by something new and unexpected. Probably will be, with their NFP thing!

There do need to be new Metroids and Star Foxes and I hope they'd be on Wii U with online play.

OH and also... WTF happened to Yarn Yoshi? Maybe we'll see something on that for once??

I tried. :B  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Speculations/Dreams:
Mother 3
Localization of Chibi-Robo's true sequel
New Star Fox
New Metroid
This counts, right? Even if it got announced after.
GC Virtual Console (with an HD Sunshine remake)
MM3D
Ness and Lucas in ssb4
Protoman in ssb4
Pacman in ssb4

Also, MY 2D BBY IS BACK. Now I just need ROB.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff