Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] The Frozen Isle [U/C] Official! Games and Plot Soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Islyn
Player: Quaji
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Frozen
History: Born from the union of a leopard and a god, Islyn is a natural born seer. Taking after his father, the god of ice, he has a love for the cold and never felt quite at home in his birth pride. Despite missing his family, he ventured out into the rogue lands, wandering for quite some time. (Basically a blank slate.)
Personality: Very family-oriented, having a hard time adjusting being away from them, he'll come off a little cold and distant at first but eventually warm up to the idea of considering a pride his family. (Also basically a blank slate.)
Survivor or Joining: Joining

I'd also be totally up for have Misimu come visit as well. >__> <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 pm
Ooooo.... Frozen pride. <3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 pm
Working on getting some more RPs =] Will start on getting art for the cert, too!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Ahava
Player: Moonstone Dazzle
Intended Rank: Undecided!
History: A former lioness from the A'M, Ahava never found her place in the warmer wilds. Separated from her family, she grew aloof and distant from those around her. But stories on the winds told her of a tragedy befalling an ice-lain island, and Ahava simply knew. Carried as fast as her paws would take her, Ahava went to meet the tragedy-stricken queen and see what assistance she could offer.
Personality: Stoic and serious, Ahava talks about very little and shows little emotion. It isn't that she is incapable of feeling it. She just... wants to show a strong front to those around her. Occasionally, with those she trusts, Ahava has bouts of silliness. It's just getting the large lioness to show it that's the issue.
Survivor or Joining: Joining!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm
I think this will be a good place for my new hyena boy. Just gotta figure him out. :3 <3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Ezenziwe'Iqhwa - made of snow in Zulu
Player: SilverLutz
Intended Rank: Soldier
History: Ezen grew up in the pride and was groomed from a young age to become a soldier, like his father before him. His mother trained his sister to hunt and fish, just as she did. All three perished in the brutal storm, leaving Ezen alone with nothing but his father's last words: protect the King and Queen. He took it to heart and feels as though his sole mission in life is to defend Elsa and any future rulers with his life.
Personality: Ezen is a big, imposing mass of a lion who does his job without having to really try. His grumpy and gruff personality keeps him fairly isolated from the rest of the pride, and his wintery pelt doesn't help matters much. He doesn't mind, though, preferring to spend his time alone. It doesn't take much to get him mad, and if you succeed in that, you'd better hope you can outrun him. He's not someone you want to see mad. No, really. Just put the snowball down it's not worth it.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm
<3  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 am
Gorgeous cert WIP is gorgeous!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:04 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Xensa
Player: Saint Sergio
Intended Rank: Fisherman
History: She had a relatively normal life for an only cub to a litter. She was spoiled, a bit sheltered, but ultimately a happy cub. But before adult hood, her parents took a turn for the worst with their health. Her mother died first, her father a month later, of what she suspects was a broken heart. This left her on her own. Her parents taught her how to hunt, how to survive by herself, like all parents do with their young.

Xensa grew up by the ocean near the Bahari'mtoto. She never joined the pride because it just never... clicked, never felt like home, especially after her parents died. So she wandered. Her favorite meal is fish, mainly because it's plentiful and always provided her with a meal or even a snack. So her fishing skills developed quite a ways.
Personality: Relatively quiet, but not because she's wary. She just doesn't have a lot to say. Xensa's on the happy side of things, keeps to herself, and works hard when she puts her mind to something. Never leaves a task unfinished.
Survivor or Joining: Joining  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 pm
love to help with the rp count! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:25 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Cepheus
Player: Phae-et
Intended Rank: Healer
History: Cepheus is the elder brother of Cygnus, a litter born within the pride before Queen Elsa came to power. Having had a snowy-looking brother his entire life, and having a few blue markings of his own, he's rather protective of Cygnus because of the stigma within the pride against lighter coats. Their father was a rouge lion whom romanced their mother in her later years, and by the time they were grown, and the great winter storm came, their mother was too old to survive it.

She passed on her love of plants and helping others to Cepheus though, and her mentoring as a cub led him to becoming a dedicated healer. Always willing to lend a hand, he carefully (almost obsessively) watches over the still-weak pride, and won't put up with foolishness at the cost of your health.
Personality: A very dry and responsible lion, he's a bit uptight. It isn't that Ceph is mean, he's just constantly worried about every. little. detail. Everything must be perfect, or he's not satisfied. While he's decidedly OVER protective of his little brother Cygnus, he's also the most critical of him. Lecture's are not an uncommon occurrence in Ceph's presence, and he WILL make you sit through them or give you the stink eye.

He also may or may not make your healing process a little more....uncomfortable, should you ignore him. While he cares for the well being of everyone else, it is not uncommon for him to work himself to his OWN exhaustion, and unlike the comments flung at his brother, doesn't care about what people say about him personally. Deep down, Ceph cares very deeply for the pride, and all of its members. He just has a hard time showing it in a constructive way.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  

Phae-et

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 pm
If anyone wants to RP with an idiot Transporter named Sven, I know a guy who could help you out. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:58 pm
Cajanic
If anyone wants to RP with an idiot Transporter named Sven, I know a guy who could help you out. >>

Tikahn would love to be helped out >3> I'm down for some idiot and clumsy RP -pats them-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas