Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
I don't want to go! (SkyFlyer48 and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori kept holding him, "It is, I ran away from my home causing my parents to be killed and my brother to suffer, I broke into your home and pulled you into this big mess, I threw a book at you, I caused you to get hit in the head with a bat, and me running away just a little bit ago caused you to come after me and you ended up twisting your ankle and maybe breaking it, and , and , and." she started crying really hard to the point she couldn't speak and burying her face into the nap of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin slowly pats her back "you are not cursed, and though I can't understand what you are going through, I though my dad leaving was my fault for years after he left, and telling yourself that it is your fault will just mess you up"  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:11 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori sat there crying and sniffling once in a while into his neck, her brother stood against a tree and watched, staying silent before speaking "You got lucky this time, but if you ever hurt her I will kill you" he said to Justin, "Common, lets get you two out of here and have his ankle looked at." he said as he walked over to them and helped Justin up with Tori's help.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin nods at Derik then gets up and limps towards where he is leading them  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 pm
SkyFlyer48

Derik led them to Kyle's car and helped Justin in after Tori was in. "I'm sorry" Tori mumbled again to Justin as he laid along the back seat, leaning against Tori, her arms around his neck and rested her head against his.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Days go by tears fly

"it's not your fault..." he mutters too her then leans his head on hers and soon falls asleep, since the last time he had any rest was when she jumped on him almost a day ago  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:30 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori soon fell asleep too. Derik looked back to see the two sleeping and smiled, still driving.

((You should put more effort into your posts, I cant really do anything if you don't give me some information to work off of.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Days go by tears fly

((I'm sorry, I think I had to go when I made that last post))
Suddenly a black van drives out of the woods and T-bones the car Knocking Derik out, Justin wakes up and yells shaking Tori "Tori! Tori Get up we need to move!" he yells as he sakes her then grabs his pistol and holds it ready  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:44 am
SkyFlyer48

Tori awoke slightly to Justin shaking her, "What's going on?" she asked in a sleepy tone. rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 pm
Days go by tears fly

"We just got hit by a van, I don't know what's going on but we need to move, Derik! Derik get up!" then he is trying to open the one door but it is crushed ageist the other car "it's stuck, Tori can you get that door?"  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:03 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori nodded and crawled around Justin and to the other door, shaking it open and stumbling out "Justin lets get going, get Derik" she started to stand up when she came face to face with a gun. "Good job Justin, you led her straight to us" he said with a smile, "Now who should die first Miss Victoria? Your sweet brother to join his family, or him?" he asked picking her up and holding her to him, "Neither, you!" she felled as she stabbed him with the knife Justin gave her earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 pm
Days go by tears fly

when she does Justin half smiles, 'bet he didn't see that coming' he thinks to himself then shoves him out of the way and helps Tori out of the car then runs around the car and runs into the wood, or limps as fast as he can holding Toris hand when he does  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori wraps her arm around his side to help him walk faster, "Where are we going?" she asked looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:56 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin drops to the ground and watches the guy stagger around looking for them not knowing where they went "for him to pass out, nice move by the way, I don't know if he as anybody with him so we should try to be safe, rather then sorry" he says quietly then the man falls over dropping the gun  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 pm
SkyFlyer48

Toei looks at him as he falls "Common, like you said we should be safe then sorry, lets move farther away" she opened her back up for him to get in, "It will be faster if I just carry you."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff