SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:20 pm
"Yeah well to late on that one." Airazor said a charge shot threw her on the spot.Maybe because of where they were or whatever the exposer seemed less in the forest, for whatever reason. But they were starting to show signs of exposer. With her wing barely attached she felt exposed and naked. It was an unsettling feeling not being able to fully feel her wing when she knew she should be able to evne worse was trying to use and recieving no response. "Doubt stumbling aorudn in the dark is going to do us much good etheir."

"Don't make me answer that." Dinobot said simply whiel feeling a shock of exposre shoot threw him. The explosion had probalby destoyred most energon in the surronding area but that didn't keep them safe. :east Rattrap could still transform, well wihtout risking killing himself anyway. "I actually excepted them to show up already as they always seem to." He admitted sense Primal seemed to posses that ability.

"Ah here we are." Taranculas after much searching, well more like scouting. Finally came across the Maximle base. "And no one home? Well hopeuflly the all were eviserated or eaten." Carefully stalkign closer to see if the Sentinle program would detect him and .. nothing. Odd. The blast sholn't have come this far.
Oh well things were easier now. Scurrying forward quickly and manging to find the activation panel for ht elift Taranulas helped himself inside. Again no one seemed to be home.
Transorming as he survayed the contol rom he wasn't inpressed. "No wonder your all barley clinging to ife. Well easier for me." Their seurity should e jsut as crumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:32 pm
"Well im not dieing out here." Terrasaur knew that transforming would hurt, a lot, but dieing was going to be a lot worse. "Pain or no pain, Id rather not be scrap out here" he wasent going to risk anything "I saguset you do the same, if you want to see your friends alive"
There was also some other pluses to transforming, they could rest easer as well. He felt his gers grinding agest one another and protest as the pain from transforming and the engergon itself made itself known. Though he ended up a panting blob on the ground, he was in his beast form, though his one wing was litterly hangging usless. "Well that hurt like the pit"

Rattrap rolled his Opticks but he wasent about to say anything hearing footsteps again. This could be a number od bots but he was thinking it was thers spider again. Though, it didnt sound like the spider, it sounded like four legs. Meaning maybe jest maybe. He stayed low and peeked out of there hideing spot and he was never more happy to see yellow fur and black spots "See i told ya ya need to trust me more" He said "Hey Spots, ya know ware anyone else is, Chapperfaces needs a medic ASAP"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 pm
"Well sorry to disapoint but .. I can't. Not with how my wing is torn up anyway." She had tred just moveing it earlier and that had been a mistake. Transformign wans't an option for her. She couldn't evne feel her wing anymore which was good sene it had been in so much pain earlier but bad cause .. she couldn't feel it. Or her shoulder ethier really. and it was starting to numb n her arm as well. Didn't help she was noticing her arm beign slighlty more limp thannormal. This day was getting better and better it seemed.
"Got a plan B by any chance?" She asked with a slighlty defeated look. She didn't know how much longer she could walk like this, well limping and dragging herself more than walking.

"Don't leave me alone with him." Dinobot hissed at Rattrap hearing Cheetor. The Cub was.. nice to nice and he someitmes got alittle over excited when given a job. Dinobot did not want him as his bedside retainer. Rattrap was normally at the top of the list but more recent event and months Cheetor had been elevated to two Rattrap three and .. Rinox one.
Honelsyt if Rinox was there he'd probaly had crushed Dinobot's head ina nd siad he'd foudn him like that. Everyone woudl probalby believe it to.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm
Well Terrarsaour could jest leave here out here to die. But he did need her incase he came across another Pred. "get to a spot underground that has high levles of minerals, Iron mostly, that will act like a nutralizer with the engergon" He said. He knew his Engergon, not an expert but he was cgood enought with it to live. He couldent move well with one wing in beast form but he wasent going to change back.
"Theres a cave jest over there, and givent the soile content, it may not completly stop the serges but slow them down a lot"

"Do you wana live Chapperface" Rattrap said. cause he cwas going to have some one there he didnt want weather he liked it or not. "Kid, is Rinox able to move, or alive, cause we need to Move Chapperface now"
"Iv been looking for anyone, but i think i know ware Rinox and Optimus are." Cheetor said. "Ill be back soon with them. " now that he knew ware Rattrap and Dinobot were he could get them help, and he knew that Rinix was heading to the Axelonatleast.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:02 pm
The cave was.. well not exaclty small but not big. At least it owuld keep the surges at bay, for a time. Terrosour was also able to fit inside, and given hsi beast form wasn't exaclty small that woudl explain why the cave felt much smaller than it was. "Sad thing is I can think of so many femmes back home that'd consider this situaiton 'romantic'. Apparently beign nearly crippled is great for coupling." Thinking back of home she remebered a few of her old aquiantices that always loved thos redicoulous halo vids about these sort of sitatons. They weren't any fun in real life.

"Great he's alive." Dinobot growled. Well so much for hoeping Rinox would get eliminated by some 'natural' force. Pity. Appanrlety he'd have to one day do that himself as well. "Don't worry about hurrying I'm not leakign to death or anything." He almost desired Rattrap's company over what he knew would be happening inthe coming hours.
Great.

The secruity sytem really wasn't that hard as expceted. Well at least they had been so generous to allow him 'access' to their files anyway. "Might as well leave you all alittle somehtign of my own for your wonderufl and thaughtful gift." With his new little bug he'd be able to track and scan all the Maximles data as it was inputed and caaloged.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:47 am
Terrarsour managed to pull himself up on a rock to perch on. He didnt take up as much room if he stood on his hund legs with his one good wing pulled in close to his body. "Maximal femmies dont expect much do they" because if they thought this was romantic then they knew nothing. He guessed they didnt even know much about how war really worked. Because if this is how those holo vids were then they did not have high standers.
But That wasent really his issue, he wouldent be cought dead with one of those femmies. Hopefuly this cave would be able to hold off serges for the night, he was healing from the internal systems from being in beast form. It would still take a long time to jest heal fully. "I was partuly hopeing this would have been one of Tatancoules tunnels. " Then wouldent have to walk in the forest but it clearly wasent.

"Stop your wineing Chapperface, your worse than a sparkling at there first checkup" Rattrap told Dinobot Atleast this way Dinobot would be able to live "you know that even with me and the kid we couldent move you far. Boss bot and Rinox can move you faster and get ya to the base." What he was going to do a thuro look threw, jest incase he didnt know if the explotion was big enought to get there but there might have been some damage.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas