Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 pm

User Image

'When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hearing his voice called Leondias jogged over, bed sheet flying behind him like a cape as he went. Inspecting what the closet had he pulled out a t-shirt and sweatpants before disappearing behind one of the medical curtains. He stripped free of his wet clothing and threw them in a pile, pulling on his new clothes again before stepping out into the open.

"This will have to do for now I suppose. Wish I had more changes of clothing then just that but I'm sure there is a laundry place somewhere" he said to himself, lost in thought. He picked up his mound of soggy clothing and placed it gingerly on a table before turning back to grace. "You warmed up yet?" he asked.

MICHEAL xxxxLEONIDAS
↳ | STATUS: STUDENT | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x |

Goddess of Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Wet and Cold
ωεαρση: None
σσc: ~~

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace took a step back, allowing Leonidas room into the supply room. She watched the male with inquisitive eyes, head titled slightly as he returned back into the main room. When he disappeared behind one of the curtains, she retreated back into the supply closet and began changing her clothes as well. She quickly slipped out of her wet jeans and hoodie, then grabbed a towel on the shelf to dry herself with before changing into the white sweatpants and sweatshirt. She smiled to herself, delighted about the dry attire. She returned to the room, nodding at Leonidas's question. "Yes I feel much better now," She replied, smiling with contentment. She braided her dripping hair into a braid. "How about you? Do you feel better now?" She asked, clasping her hands behind her back.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Odoeb

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am

User Image

'When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.

Leonidas shrugged, the cold already leaving his body as he did so. "Back at the camps we were often thrown into storms to test our endurance so it isn't anything I haven't dealt with before" he replied simply. If there was one thing he was starting to feel though it was that these clothes wouldn't suit battle very well, to baggy in to many places.

Looking her over again he stopped on her eye patch, considering for a few moments before clearing his throat. "Grace, would you mind if I asked why you are wearing a eye patch? Where I come from such marks come with large stories behind them" he said rather nervously. Where he had been asking such questions would not be a problem, rather it would actually be encouraged but here he had gotten into trouble once or twice by asking such personal things.

MICHEAL xxxxLEONIDAS
↳ | STATUS: STUDENT | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x Had no idea what to post for this entire time ;_; |

Goddess of Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:59 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Sad
ωεαρση: None
σσc: I thought you were just busy this while time or smth. You could've let me know so I can try & help!~

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace wanted to ask about the 'camps' that he was put in. For whatever reason, her mind went to 'concentration camps' the ones she learned back in American schools. However, Leonidas had a change of topic, a very sensitive one at that. Her hand quickly raised to touch her bad eye. She averted her gaze to the ground as she suddenly felt self-conscious and small. She contemplated telling him the story. The only ones who knew the story were the teachers and Yamamotos.
She realized she had been silent for quite some time and opened her mouth to speak. "Well... there is a large story behind this," She replied. She let a second of silence pass before she continued.
"Before I came here," She lifted her gaze. "I lived in Arizona, in the United States. I had foster parents, who were the friends of my real parents. And they're dead now. My foster parents I mean. I don't know what happened to my real ones. They died because some demons came after them. Not them. Me, actually. I came home to find my house on fire. My foster parents that I loved so dearly dead. I didn't know what to do. They outnumbered me. But I fought them anyways. I won but left with an injured eye and many scars." She told him the story, in a rushed tone, keeping her story short and to the point. She left out some details like her biological parents actually being a blood-elf and a demon and that all of this began because the two races simply did not get along. She looked at Leonidas and wondered what he thought. Her opinion of him was that he is nice and considerate. She then remembered his many scars as well and wondered if he too, had a large story to tell.
Despite feeling a little glum, she gave him a small smile.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Odoeb

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items