Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
☪ Legend of the Broken Moon [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
xxxxxSenyuuxandxTAIYOxKaixVaughn

THE DEMONESS AND THE SUN GOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Senyuu was embraced, the child instantly wrapped her arms around Cresil's neck and buried her face into him to try and 'hide' as she slowly nodded when she heard the fact that they'd keep Lumina safe from the 'meanie' human. She sniffled now, that was it. No hiccuping or many tears, just sniffles as she felt her head patted. It somewhat calmed her down as she then herd him mention cake as she removed her face from his shoulder and ended up facing him. Eye to eye as she placed her hands on his cheek.
                      "Y-You wouldn't l-lie about the cake...w-would you?" She questioned with a concerned look as she then realised something, he wouldn't lie. Well...she hoped not anyway as he face lit up some as she then hugged his neck again, giggling and a little excited.
                      "Cake~! I love cake~!" She chanted before relaxing and mumbling,
                      "Shouldn't we get Lumina-chan too and eat together?" She questioned.

Kai looked at his arm, her hand was...touching him. How...'unhygenic'. That was actually what he thought a he noticed he was being dragged away by the female. He would use his strength to fight back and not be dragged off soewhere but he really didn't want to bother as before he knew it. Another slap! He looked at her disgusted,
                      "What's with all the freakin' slapping?!" H shouted, throwing his arms up into the air as he then heard her question. How bothersome,
                      "Kai Vaughn, I only know Senyuu from school." He spoke with little respect as he huffed. Look at mister attitude. He was going all out on being disrespectful, he wasn't even bothering to hide his snobby and arrogant either as he grumbled.

o.o.c.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil chuckled lightly, he was so happy at that moment to be embraced by his little angel....Cresil she's a demon...Not caring what you say she's a demon not an angel! Get over it! Stop crying god...sheesh..

Anyway! The male nodded as Senyuu had mentioned something about eating it with his younger sibling as he started to walk off into the direction he felt her presence.

User ImageUser Image "Well let's go get our little house wife shall we~?"

Lumina looked him deeply staring into his eyes, something was odd about him but she couldn't quite lay her fingers on it, before anyone knew Cresil was standing there, with a pokerface, as he looked over at the other male but decided to ignore him, he then pointed at Lumina, then at Senyuu and then at himself, as he was doing this he was saying

User ImageUser Image "You, Senyuu, Me, Cake, Now."

More of a command than anything else and before she could say anything he grabbed her hand and dragged her inside the shrine, completely ignoring our fellow Sun God over there who would probably be raging since he didn't get any attention, but the male didn't care he just wanted to eat cake with his sister and beloved to make them both happy.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 am
User Image

Senyuu nodded with a small giggle as she clapped her hands lightly with little effort and hummed to herself a small tune as they were now off to get their Lumina.

Kai just...glared back at her. He couldn't really respond with anything or just say anything because...well...he hated breaking awkward silences. That's just how he worked as he then noticed a new male enter the scene with the very person he'd been looking for. The little girl who had half of his younger siblings soul as he noticed the red haired male point at the female, the brat and himself whilst speaking about cake. Oh boy, look who was left behind with no attention again. Now he definately was going to rage but somehow, he surpressed his anger and started to sneakily walk behind them at a slow pace.

Senyuu was still clapping and humming to herself before looking over Cresil's shoulder and noticed that Kai was somewhat following. Frowning a bit, she soon turned away. She wasn't going to bother with giving the silly little God the attention he wanted, despite her recognising him as well as she folded her arms and looked around. Cake, how much she adored cake. She hummed before singing to herself,
                      "Cake cake~ I love cake~ It's fun to eat, and nice and sweet~ A tasty sugary treat~" She hummed in a giggly tone.

o.o.c.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

I don't know how or why I'm this powerful.....

Upon hearing Kai address him, Lumina's arms release him and Cresil dragging her away; Connor himself just stood there motionless as he watched the entire spectacle unfold. He had to chuckle to himself as he watched Lumina slap Kai around like he was her slave. Connor's own opinion of Kai, while it wasn't low or high, allowed him to address and acknowledge Kai like he was an equal to him. "This guy.... of all people... this day get's weirder and weirder.", Connor thought to himself as he leaned against the tree again, lowering his head and wondering how everything had happened so quickly.

Not really knowing Kai all that much, Connor merely stood there with his arms crossed over his chest,, the stillness almost eerie to him. "How is your day going Kai?", Connor asked to finally break the awkward silence that had fallen over the shrine's exterior. Not that Connor even cared, he was just trying to be friendly with the exchange student so he didn't seem rude. But to Connor's surprise, his watch started beeping; signaling the end of his free time, so he just pushed himself away from the tree and walked away. "What a crazy day.....", Connor thought to himself as he walked back towards his home.

.... But I'll use this power for good, and vanquish all who oppose me.

Yume no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil watched Senyuu happily before he saw her look somewhere, he turned his head just lightly as if he was talking to Lumina as he saw Kai, he got pissed off straight away and poitned to Senyuu as he mouthed 'she's mine..piss off!' that was what he mouthed to him, as he turned around again, he felt a threat to his love for Senyuu, no no NO NO! No one can take her from him!..okay...We get it Cresil! You're overly obsessed with Lumina and Senyuu, mostly with Senyuu but WE GET IT....sheesh.....what..get your pants back on damnit!

So as they were walking Lumina smiled happily at them as she patted Senyuu's head lightly, they really did look like a family at that point, when they entered the kitchen Lumina went into the fridge to get out the cake she had made earlier this morning, it was a beautifully decorated strawberry shortcake, she placed it on a big plate as she started cutting it

User ImageUser Image "Cake~! Senyuu aren't you happy~! Ah we are like a true family~! And now even eating cake together~~! I'll go make us some tea"

Yeah yeah don't j**z your pants Cresil Gawsh it's just cake! The male stood up as he began to look through the drawers and made tea for the three, for him and Lumina it was Earl Grey whilst for Senyuu he made a sweet fruit tea, he set them down on the table as he was waiting for the cake, just looking at it made him hungry and Lumina chuckle.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

Kai looked over to Connor, did he just call him...Tai? No way! Not in hells chance as Kai turned to the male before he left,
                      "The name is Kai, not Tai!" He shouted and when Connor was out of his sight, the little God stuck his tongue out,
                      "Dimwitt..." He muttered. He wasn't too botered if him and the human were on good terms, he just needed to fix this problem with the moon and everything otherwise he couldn't get the sun to rise and that was his freakin' job! Looking back towards the temple, he grumbled before jumping up onto the roof, no one told him what to do as he sat there, staring at the sky for a bit. Just to calm him down somewhat.

Senyuu on the other hand looked to Lumina as they were walking back to the temple as she noticed the female was patting her on the head. When they were all drinking and seated, Senyuu decided to question her,
                      "Who was that man? He wasn't a human..." She poke in a blunt tone and quite a questioning tone too. Not only that but she really didn't like him. he...scared her so to speak. That was when she looked to Lumina again with a somewat worried expression,
                      "Is Lumina-chan okay?" She questioned as when the cake was cut and the tea was there. She was concerned after all. Despite being a child, she was very concerned. Easily concerned in fact as she kept an eye on Lumina before looking to Cresil and somewhat giggling when he was talking about them being a true family. She really did.

o.o.c.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:54 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor smirked to himself as he walked away, his hands in his pockets as Kai shouted at him. For some reason, seeing Kai angry, even in school, delighted Connor slightly. After years of being the one who was picked on, COnnor as glad to recieve a break, though it was at someone elses expense now. In all honesty, Connor did feel sorry for Kai, being the odd man out as the foreign student seemed rough; especialy when you're loud and obnoxious at times and act like the center of the universe.

The young man walked slowly through the somewhat desolate streets, wandering aimlessly to kill time. His thoughts again flashed to Lumina, and for a moment Connor wondered if she was okay. "Eh.... she.... probably doesn't even see me in that light anyway, so why bother?", Connor asked himself, nearly all traces of confidence now fading form him as he entered his house and walked to his bedroom, dropping down on his bed and rolling his right shoulder before removing his wrist wrappings. His scars stuck out whenever he didn't wear something on his wrists, so he pulled his long sleeves down over his forearms and leaned back on his bed to stare up at the ceiling.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil nodded his head to agree with Senyuu's question, he actually pondered over that thought too, who was that guy? He started to think, when he thought of something, his face, he was so shocked as he closed Senyuu's ears so she couldn't hear what he said next as he was blurting out stupid rubbish

User ImageUser Image "D-Don't tell me..You're flirting with both of them?!"

Lumina's expression grew dark as she slapped Cresil across the face, yes it seemed to be Lumina's 'slap-an-a*****e's day today, she's already slapped two guys! who was next?! Lumina then started laughing at her brother, wait, both? Did he mean Connor with that too? Her face lit up like a christmas tree as she remembered how close they were, she quickly started placing the cakes on seperate plates as she started to turn a lot more....'sensible' you could say

User ImageUser Image "W-what are you talking about?! You're just talking nonsense again my dear Cresil...n-now let's eat..."

She told him as a great weight has been lifted from Cresil's heart as he withdrew his hands from Senyuu's head and started eating..really Cresil..you're THAT stupid?!...No no, she just stuttered of course she doesn't like that human boy...man you're really blind when it comes to these two, as she watche dher brother return to normal and eat she began to eat too though noticed that Cresil started feeding Senyuu instead of letting her eat on her own

User ImageUser Image "Oh that man? He was just a passerby, I'm sure it's nothing, and don't worry I'm fine"

She gave off a reassuring voice and motherly aura as she smiled at the little demoness, of course lying about the male being a passerby, she just didn't want to worry them, she just continued eating, drinking her tea and watching her brother feed Senyuu.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

Senyuu looked up at Cresil, slightly confused as to why he'd covered her ears as she started to throw her arms about to make him stop covering her ears. She was going to complain as she wanted to hear but at least she got to see Lumina slap the poor man as she blinked wildly before she noticed that he'd uncovered her ears. She felt like things were being kept a secret from her, she didn't like being kept secrets from as she puffed out a cheek. Almost refusing to eat but ended up eating anyway. More or less because she was a massive glutton. That was when Senyuu looked up at Lumina with a small smile before standing, stopping her eating and walked over to Lumina to pat her head, she only did it because she thought the older woman was hurt by Cresil which is why she slapped him. Why are you such a sweet kid, Senyuu? As Senyuu went and sat back down, she noticed the door that lead to outside was opening. She blinked wildly before noticing that Kai was hanging from the roof and looking into the building.
                      "Can I come i--" He was cut off as he recieved a cushion to the face thrown by Senyuu who was so surprised she threw a pillow. Not only that but she was on the verge of tears again nearly because of him. That really scared the kid it seemed as Kai sat up, he'd been flung off the roof by a pillow thrown by a little demoness. How embarrassing is that for a God as he grumbled,
                      "HOW INSULTING YOU LITTLE FLY! He shouted pointing at Senyuu before the child grabbed onto Cresil's arm. He scared her, ever since she saw him in her dream and when they went to pick up Lumina to eat cake, she was scared of him. Well, somewhat anyway. More or less, you could say she felt intimidated by the male. Go Senyuu for making a scene and knocking a God off the roof. Way to go little kid.

o.o.c. Woah...this was...rushed...

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

It was one thing to insult Senyuu in front of Lumina...it was a whole different story when insulting her in front of both of them, Cresil held Senyuu in his arms as both Lumina and Cresil stood next to each other hand in hand whilst Cresil held Lumina in his free arm, it was as if Satan himself had posessed those two as there was basically a hellish arua around those two and they gave him glares that would make anyone shiver, how dare he insult Creslis beloved Senyuu?!

User ImageUser Image "You....get out......get the hell out....YOU ******** PIECE OF s**t GET OUT OR I WILL BURN YOU TO A CRISP!!"

The male declared war more or less as his wings bursted open and Lumina's did too, Cresil placed Senyuu on the table as both of them withdrew their weapons, A strong wind was around Lumina whilst the Sabers were lit or more engulfed with a very strong flame, the siblings were mad, no they were furious, they were....going to rip that guy apart so badly! well they wanted to, they stood there, ready to attack at any given moment.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor's thoughts wandered to places they never had dared to go before. His blank stare towards the ceiling hid an epic tale of him rescuing Lumina and all what he considered to be "the mushy stuff", which is not normal for Connor considering he was acting on it not too long ago. He smirked up at his ceiling, as he re-positioned himself on the bed to where he was laying flat, save for a hand behind his head and his left leg bent upright with his foot resting on the bed. "Man.... again I say, what a hell of a way to start the weekend....", Connor thought to himself as he returned his imagination to the epic tale he had spun throughout his mind.

"I'm a fool to even consider that it would even work out minutely between her and I anyway..... I mean... she's a demon, and I'm a human who hunts the lesser of her kind...", Connor thought to himself as his eye lids grew heavy. Suddenly, unbeknownst to Connor, his powers sent out a sonar-like pulse that echoed for miles around him. Eventually, these pulses would reach the temple in which the demons were about to engage the trickster False-God.

kanna2012

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 am
User Image

Kai simply blinked, that was a whole load of language he somewhat didn't understand as he put a finger in his ear and twirled it about, as in motioning he'd gone deaf as he had a small grin,
                      "What was that?" He questioned with that small smirk there. He was simply drawing more and more attention to himself, this guy just doesn't know when to stop! Even if it's negative attetion, attention that no one would really want, he'd bask in all its glory. Quite literally as well. He just kept that same smug smile on his face as he stared the two down. Luckily his strength wouldn't let him down, after all, he could still fight with his strength even in this puny human form as he smirked. Please stop now Kai while you still have the chance!
                      Senyuu, on the other hand, was shivering. She was shaking and sniffling along with hiccuping even when she was placed down on the table as she looked over at Kai with weepy ears before jumping off the table and running out of the room. She didn't want to get in the way or be the person that'd hold back Cresil and Lumina. It seemed she wanted them to go all out on him and wasn't about to get in the way at all or even stop them as she closed the door behind her and started to run off to her room. Yup, definately not going to stop them from practically killing a God, good job Senyuu.
                      Kai stretched his hand out to stop the child from running off since he only wanted to speak to her but pulled his arm back when he saw the two demons prepared for 'war'. He stared on though with a grin, this was going to be interesting. It seemed to be the Gods first time fighting with someone who wasn't a puny human or a God themselves.

o.o.c.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil and Lumina were more than furious at that moment as they saw their poor little Senyuu cry and run off like that, they knew the reason she had gone, but it still pained them to see her like that...even..when it would occur rather often that the female would cry, they felt some weird pulse but decided to ignore it at first since they had something more important to take care of

User ImageUser Image "I'm sure my darling won't mind if we blow this little place up~"

The male spoke in a rather calm voice as he and his sister proceeded to join hands together, the red crystal on Cresil's left shoulder began radiating a strong light as did the yellow crystal on Lumina's weapon, oh god...damn it...run! That was a sign, the strong winds started to go around the two siblings as slowly all that was soon seen was a tornado, no, to be exact it was fire that was spinning around, it looked exactly like a tornado, the two siblings were inside of it, controlling it, it was then that they sent the tornado with a strong wind to attack the Sun God though with that they also sent slciing wind attacks followed by balls of fire, it soon tore the kitchen apart as the twins were now visable, with obvious scars and burns covering their body and their clothes being burned up heavily in some parts, but they didn't care, as long as they'd hurt the male who hurt someone precious to them, they didn't give a care about any kind of pain they'd undergo, however, this flamming tornado wasn't their full power, they made it, medium power since they knew if they would go full out the whole shrine would be no more. After all, a room could be fixed easily, a whole shrine...that was another story.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Kai watched the crystals radiate light as he looked away for a second or two before looking back, attracted by the strong winds that rushed past him towards the two. He stared at the tornado that'd formed and the balls of fire that rushed out behind the gust of wind. Gust of wind?! How mighty do you think you are?! Surely not even he could stop something like that hitting him but he knew he had a chance of standing through it with his life not on the line. Standing his ground, he felt himself dif his heels into the ground as he could feel the force of the wind pushing him back. He placed his arms in front of him to block the wind from hiting his face too much but only got his arm hit by on of the balls of fire as he grumbled a swear, holding his arm after the moment had past. He took a couple of breaths before staring at the two. He was starting to hate these two it seemed as the male spoke,
                      "How insulting that this body can take so much damage from such an attack...it's almost mortifying to say the least." He spoke, the tone of his voice altering to that of his God form before returning to normal again as he raised a hand, as in to attack, summon a weapon or use a power but he decided not to. He did have a heart after all it seemed, not caring about all the attention for once as he thought it'd be somewhat more dramatic if he walked away from the fight before it'd truly begun. More or less because he didn't want to show his God form off as of yet and end up making a mess of things more than they were already as he looked to them, lowering his arm,
                      "I shan't turn back...You two can even make a God back down, surprising." He spoke with a small smirk as he walked off before completely vanishing. Literally. Infact, he was just taking shelter in some tree as he grumbled, sorting his arm out. Where was that stupid companion of his when he needed her. He looked at his slightly damaged arm with a grumble, nothing so recuuporation couldn't handle as he sighed and layed in the tree, helpless.
                      It seemed the fight was deemed over or it was simply him taking a break and continuing it later on. But sure as hell, this Kai was surely strange.

o.o.c.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor stirred, quite abruptly in his sleep, strange for him since he was normally a heavy sleeper. Soon enough, he was sitting upright as the two demon's engaged in combat with the God. His chest ached, and as he opened his eyes, a bright light shot through them as well as his mouth when he opened it to scream out in pain. His scream was distorted, and sounded almost like it came from the darkest depths of Hell itself. His hands clenched his bed sheets as his power raged inside of him, and his body lifted off of the bed. Connor's body floated above his bed for a moment, as the light broke though his roof and shined bright into the sky. "What the hell.... is happening to me....", Connor thought as his body convulsed, and the beams of light started to fade.

The beams that sailed into the sky seemed to grow thinner and thinner, and in Connor's subconscious; he stood outside the sanctuary here he had met Lumina. There, she stood in front of him with her brother Cresil, and the small child in hi arms had the same glow in her eyes. "Lumina....", Connor tried to speak, but no words came out as he pushed his hands to his throat. Then, Connor seemed to burst into a ball of light, and his body was ripped asunder by the beams that protruded from his chest. Soon enough, Connor fell from the air and landed on his bed, bounced off of it and landed on the floor. His body was caked in a cold sweat, as he placed one hand on his forehead and gasped for air. "What... the ********... was that?", Connor pondered as he rushed to his computer and immediately began searching for any explanation for what happened to him.

Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces