SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm
Rogue was dead silent hearing Sinister. She knew him or of him all to well every X-Men did. A musten that did the most sick and depraived experiments all for creating the perfect mutant, and he had a lot of fialed sujects nor was he above abduction, torute and murder to ahcive what he wanted. The Professor had not openly stated it but he made it clear threw action and body language that he wanted ot keep Rogue as far from Sinister as possilbe. With her pwoers what that madman could accomplish was unthinkable. "The Professor did everything in his power to keep me away form him. I dont' plan on walking threw that bastards front door."
Maybe they could just find a powerful telopath or something, she remebered from a memroy she shiponed from Jean that that was what the PRofessor had done for her. Maybe it coudl work for Rogue. "New York still sounds like the best option though."

"Pranks are allowed just .. be mindful of who you do them on. Some members aren't as ... cheerful in that aspect. So just be careful." She didn't want to initially scare Kurt but she needed to give him fare warning. "Anyway, ressuming the tour this is obbiously, the garden where basically you can just relaxe or do whatevr. A small lake with some gorunds ont hem but this is really just for visual appeal nothing more." Magneto had insisted that such a rich ladscape would be good for not only moral but mentla health, it never did anyone good to be trapped in a bunker all day and night.
"If for whatever reason you need to leave you need ot inform someone of your goings, in case there's a job of some kind and your needed. Other than that you more or less have full run of the place and are free to do as you wish." Wanda finsihed, not the greatest tour but realy they weren't in the buisness of tour guidings and hotels.

"The Avengers are even more picky than the X-Men and Brotherhood combinded. Plus they have celebrity back up on their side. none of our groups ever had that." She had heard that the Professor and Tony Stark were in fact very good buisness associates and occasioanlly did delas together, hell Stark had thrown more than one party at the mansion at the time Dazzler more or less enjoyed the alchole that it had.
Might as well chug the expensive stuff if you werent' paying for it.
"Plus they got to deal with more s**t than ethier of our groupies do. I mean Alien invasions? Dealing with God like bengs? Hell we had a bad enough time dealing with AMgneto when he was pissed off." Whether or not Thor was a real god or not wans't really in her opinion to care, but damn she'd love to take him home for a night or ten.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:54 pm
Well it seemed that opption was out of the question. Gambit didnt know of many others that could help Rouge, her former team deffently would but he didnt exactly think he would be welcomed there. "We could see if Maginto knows anyone" He offered thought that still ment they would need to go to New York. Well it was better there than always on the run. And there were places that he knew that he could hide easely in and have places that Rouge could be safe in. Not that it would be easy getting there, even if they drove nnstop they would have to drive for a little over a week to get there. This wasent counting stops for food bathrooms and sleeping if they stopped at a hotel.
"I would say Emma Frost but shes saddly not in the contury at the moment" That would have been the best bet they had but as it was now they were limited on what they had in the choise on what to do.

Kurt knew in the back of his mind who was most likely to get the Pranks. He knew that Mortimer wouldent mind some prinks, they used to pull them on each other all the time. Besides he was the elf and he had to bring some fun around. The gardens were beautiful though. "It is beautiful, who ever keeps them really knows vhat there doing vith it" he said since he did like it, it was a good spot to jest relax with a book or what ever you wanted.
"As for leving I dont think I can really go any vare unless i have an inducer, and mine broke" he said with a little laugh "I guess i could allvays see if Mort could vhip one up, hes fixed it in the past vhen Forge vasent around" he thought outloud.

Mortimer gave a light laugh "True, but if ya did get in youd have atleast the fame part of your dream lived out" he teased her a little. He knew that there was no chance that any of them could reach great thing like that. Besides he had enough dealing with MRD and other antimutent groups around to really worry about other things.
"Wouldent mind gettin a look in Starks lab though. Imagian all thing things there are to take apart, look over see what will work with what else in there" So what he was a geek and who wouldent want to look at a place like that. It would be fantastic in his mind.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:41 pm
Three Days Later

Sleeping in the care was becoming all to familiar, and sore. She woke up each time with stiff bones and limbs. The last time they had stayed at a motel Gambit had insisted int he ealry AM hours that they leave suddnely. He hadn't explaiend and she had been a bit to asleep to really ask him about it. The car clock read 1:30 am, great she had been staring with dull uninterest at ht window for over three hours. Her eyes were heavy and kept dropping but never fully closing, sleep seemed to get harder the few days, she blamed the MRD. "Getting sick of forests ..." She muttered out sense they had been driving though the wooded areas for what felt like weeks.

Wanda hadnt' had much time to spend showing Kurt the manor, she had other duties that needed tending. The second night Kurt had been with him she had been asked ot go on an assighnment to over see the procurment of a package they had been waiting for, very low risk but Magneto wanted to ensure everything went smoothly. Pietro's comments hadn't been helping her mood ethier, he seemed more thna insulted that Wanda was now recivieng more jobs and assighnments than he was and procceded to inform her of it. At one poitn she acutlaly launched him off the second story balcony in the manor makign him land flat on his back, the fight had almsot gotten violent but Magneto had intervined before the two ripped each othe to peices.
Sense than Pietro had seemed to avoid her for fear of repeating the event at a higher altitude.
"You seem distracted." Wanda glanced over at Domino, one of the only other female members and who was renowned for beign far to obvservent.
"My brother has a tendancy to make one mentaly tired if tha'ts what you mean." She replied not entirly likeing the look the other women was giving her.
"Not what I meant, well not entirely anyway." Domino seemed ot be looking for somehting but what Wanda coudnt' guess, the master snipper always seemed to see what other hide. Right now Wanda personally didn't wish to have her looking into her behavior.

Dazzler would have shocked herself in the head if it wouldnt' have attracted more MRD. It had been purely accidnelty that a patrol drove by as she was shocing off some hormone happy drunk who couldn't take no for an answer. It had been harmless unfortuanlty, that was all it took. 'Least there's only four of them.' Four she coudl handel if she pulled them right, but she really wanst in the mood for htem etheir.
The warehouse was dark as hell and she coudl barley see a foot in fornt of her, didn't help that the MRD probalby had nightwision of some regard, Great. The crounchign of their boots and the heavy breahting was her only indicators as she crouthced in a dark corner behidn a crate, currenlty her only source of concealment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:53 am
Gambit was getting tired of trees himself, but this was the fastest and most consiled way to there destanation point. "Yea Chir, I know how you feel" he agreed with that. He was tired of driving and, jest tired, watching out for the Mrd wasent exactly good for a nights rest. "Lucky for you Gambit knows a few little plases that have been abandoned areound here" an old cabion mostly, though movine was the best option it was also iportenr he knew to stay rested and engerized incase they need to fight. He felt like they put enought distince between themselfs and the MRD to afford a little rest. Atleast one in a real bed none the less. "ya feel like sleepin in a real bed for a while Chir"

Out of everyone that could have ended up coming in Mortimer would have to say he was Glad it was Kurt. back with the X-men the two of them, once the got over and sorted out the little spats they had in the past, got alone suprisenly well. It was also nice to have another Mutant that looked deffernt as well.
He had ended up being the one to mostly show the elf around since Wanda was bussie and no one else seemed to want a former X-men around, Not that he really minded, he was able to feel like he wasent grossing someone would by how he looked. though at the moment he was working on a camra drone he was making, mostly to help with seeing things in aireas that might not be safe to go in for man or mutant, there are some structly unsound buildings that someone might hide in with this they could get a look around and not risk anyone. If only the camra would work, "Bloody thing work dammit" he muttered, not hearing the tell tell BAMF that told anyone who know him that Kurt was there.
The blue mutant looked over the Toad Mutants shouldet "youve been vorking on that all day, How about you try again break" he said. He would like to spend time with Wanda right now but he wanted to try and get alone with everyone there, though it seemed most of the members didnt want him, he could understand that.
"It better be for a bloody beer" Mortimer thought maybe some beer could help him figure out what was wrong with it.
Kurt smirked and plased a hand on Mortimers shoulder "Vhat other kind of break is there" he said and the next moment they were telaported into the kitchen grabbing a can of beer, after all one was English the other German, beer was one of the things they became friends over.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:15 am
Up until a few months ago Wanda couldn't recall a time her and Peitor had honelsty ever faught with each other, yes tipical sibling bickering happend but it was just bickering. Neither had ever gotten phyciall as they had more rectly and Wanda blamed the strees of being in a place she in all hoensted hated mixed with finding out Magneto had been her and Petiro's father not even five years ago. She knew both were to stubborn, and enbarassed, to say anythign but she knew this had to be done. She hadn't acutally meant to throw him over the banister as he hand't meant to get right in her face. "Pietro?" She asked knocking three times on his door. "Can we talk?" She asked sense she had heard him inside but she wans't if he was in a tlakign mood all that well. Twins were just like that.
Her agression was from stress and was his but they both had altering reasions for it. Hers trying to cope and keep calm about everything the Brotherhood had been doing and Peitro having to constnalty remidn some of the other male members that she was off limits, partically the ones who coudn't take a hint. Mesmero was the worst and on top of beign both nelry twice her along with a mind melder she honeslty coudl say she hated him.

[[]'Always somethign isn't it?"[/i' Dazzler thaught whiel crotuhcing as low as her body could allow her to remain hiddne yet spring if needed. She could heard the clunking of their boots, their breahting and the occaisoanl beeps of their equipment, she also knew those guns were fully loaded. She was so tense that her back and legs were starting to ache while she did everything to keep her breathing level and quite.
She was ready to throw a nasty bolt at the one coming near her hidding spot but she knew that would leave three more now evne more aware of her. 'Ive had worse odds with the Brotherhood and their Mutants.' She thaught whiel carefully slidding further into her corner seeing the beam of light getting closer.
She really only needed one shot hoenslty. She debated though if she should tkae it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:49 pm
if not being in a place that you didnt want to be, having mostly men around and them all looking at your sister and jest recently finding out who your father was isent stressful then Pietro didnt know what it was. Not to mention the amount of Missions Wanda has been getting, It wasent that he wanted them, he was jest worried about her was all. Though the fighting was also adding to everything.
The speedsters head looked to the door hearing the knocks and his sister. In under a secent he speed to the door and opened it. "Yea whats up Wanda" he figured he knew what she wanted to talk about but he wasent mad at her for throwing him off the balkeny, he had worse form the X-men in the past and he knew she was jest as stressed as he was. Now there were a few that were on his hate list, most of the men around there were on that list, though he was atleast glad most were harmless more or less, the keyword being most, Mesmero was up on the top of that list and he had shown him his dislike more than once.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 pm
Wanda had known Peitro would forgive her but it always felt better hearing him say it rahter than simply knowing. "Still like saying I'm sorry regardless." She shrugged not knowing what exaclty to say. "I didn't tell you because you were reved up at the time but when Kurt had first decided to come back with him some of the surving X-Men were there. They weren't happy about his descion." She siad simply, she had intendd to tell him more so because she knew he already knew her attatchment to Kurt was more than jsut freindly. "Their telopaht made accusations to me and he defended me before I warped the red head's mind in two." She hoped to get Pietro to leave off Kurt if only for a bit she knew he would still pester the teloporter ont he basis of his interest in her but she hoped to make it less .. threanteng and more concered.

The cabin wasn't exaclty .. clean. But Rogue figured it was better than sleeping int he car for the first time in she coudlnt' remeber she wans't going to complain. "How long till they know we're here?" She asked walking over to the small fire place, infested with cobwebs, and blew a puff of air into it making the dust swell up into the air. "Kinda dusty though." She muttered. Gambit seemed ot be workign on geting them more light intot he place while she took to loking aorudn at th rest of the place, obviously no one had been in the place for what looked like years.
'Least it's not that cold in here...' She thaught while seeing more of the rom as Gambit had appanrlety been able to get light into the place.

Dazzler felt her muscle memroy suddnely kick in while everythign seemed to slow down. Her fist glowed while connecting to the MRD's head knocking him back while her knee connected with his gut forcing him painfully to the ground. Hearing the kciked in motion of the three remainng her powers kicked in and caused a blidnign flash to blidn if only tempary.
The next closest one she grabbed him under the wrist, twisted till a soudn snap came before spinnign him full into the one next to him. Her powers sparked and sparng out and blazed into the collided two soldiers faces.
The fianl one opned fire on her, only after she had slid over to him and knocked the gun to the side only to give him a feirce and solid head butt straight into the the sodiers head cuasing him to fall back.
When time semed ot acutlaly come bakc to normal she was breahting hard and looking down at the unconscience forms of the soldiers. "Guess I'm not that lazy." She thaught as she quickly ran out of the werehouse.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:43 pm
It wasent about the fact that Kurt decided to join them, It really jest the fact that he was intersted in his sister. Pietro didnt like anyone intersted in Wanda, he knew what they really wanted. "But hes still intersted in you, its the brother rule to hate any guy that is intersted" Well for him it was no one was good enough for his sister. "But....Atleast he better than some of the other guys....though i still dont like him" Kurt deffended Wanda so that was better and more than what some guys would do, but from having to keep guys away from her there hole life even though he knew she could take care of herself it was heard to accpet that any guy was alright.

Gambit patted the bed cover making dust puff up frpm it. It was one of those one room cabbens ware it was the living room bedroom and kitchen all in one. It was still better than being in the car. "Gambit would say we can get a good six hours before we get movin again" he said. The wouldent want to spare any more time than that, and that would let Rouge get a few hours of sleep. "Out of the cold to chir" he said and jest took the cover and shook off the dust of it, he was sure that she wouldent want to sleep on somethijng dusty.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 am
"Could you at least TRY to be nice to this one? I like him." Wanda replied while takign care to not push Peitro into another rage fit but more harmlessly playing with him. "Besides I"m not asking you to get out of my life because I'm interested in a guy, frankly you'll always be number one and you know that." 'Though I"m hardly any better when it comes to him dating other women.' Wanda knew that the two had a possessive protectiveness of the other and at times it aided them but other times it tended to cuase much harm mainly to others. "Besides I figured you wanted to get somethings off your chest and fess up about some dark secret or something?" She playfuly smirked at him menaing nothing by it. "You havne't .. seen any other the others have you? The other X-Men?" She asked.

"True." Was all Rogue said looking up at the cealling and .. well she decided it was best to not think about what was up there. "Least the Winter's up here are warmer than down int he south .. surprisngly." Though that did depend on the wheher. Though maybe beign away formt he cities and well people would make her headaches sotp, she hadn't had a massive episode sense the motel and she had no wnat to repeat it. It took nealry four days for her mind to final sort out herself form everyone else in there. Sometimes she really wanted her powers to just go away and never come back what with migranes and near split personality episodes who wouldn't. 'Don't even want to know how or why he knows about this place.' Rogue had learned that very shorlty after first meetingGambit soemtiems it was better just not knowing. If only she had been able to not know him during her first escape when they had first met.
Two weeks that b*****d was in her head.
"Take it electricty is a no for tonight than?" She asked flicking a wad of dust off an arm chair that looked as if it had been chewed on by something.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:03 pm
Pietro rolled his eyes but smirked none the less "Fine...i wont give him TO much of a heard time." He said. "Only because you asked though." He would still give Kurt a heard time, but he would push it back a little. He probely should have pushed back with Toad to, after all the guy was more or less hearmless when it came to his little crush he had on his sister. He wasent stalking her or trying to rape her or anything. Still he was intersted and he took that as a threat, and well the two of them seemed to have scared him off of being intersted in Wanda for good. "I thought deep dark secreats were your department sis...as for other X-men none have popped up recently. the blue freak"

being in anything for a little while was a good thing to Gambit. and if Rouge asked he wouldent tell her what this place was used for once and a while, better to not have her know. "sorry Cher, been out foryears" he said. Meaning that no heat would be on. "no running water to, so get cosey for the night" huddling under blankets and maybe starting a fire would have to be what they use.
So far they have been lucky with the weather, but he knew how fast it could change and he didnt exactly like driving threw storm. "so the lovly lady gets the bed like always" he said with a smile and his charming accent. well he thought it was charming.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:48 am
"Be nice." Wanda said while giving her brother flick on the nose for good meassure. "And he's not a blue freak please remember that. And I only asked about the other X-Men sense everytime I'm out they seem to appear and give me a hard time. Doens't seem like they have any additional members ethier just the tipcial mascot group." 'Though the Teolopath and I get into a full on fight each time I will leave out for the time being.' She had been extra careful hidding the marks frm the fights like the bruises and even one time a black eye the red head had given her. Wanda would have respected Jean if the gril could get over her own unentienal ego and give othe rmutants who were far less lucky than herself a chance.
"Besdies I"m askign because Domino said while you two were out and giving the old X-Men mansion a scouting over they had given the two of your a problem. That's what I"m asking about Brother." Domino had only mentioned it off handidly but had evnetually told her to ask her twin as the sharpshooter said Peitro would be less inclined to exaggerate unlike her who liked amping up her stories of sharpshooting.

"So long as it's dry..." Rogue muttered walking over to the bed and feeling it. Yep dry which made her feel even more tired. "Just a few hours than?" She asked sitting ont eh bed heavily and actually feeling her limbs pracitaclly collapse with the exhaustion and the fianl relife of a bed. 'And maybe one night out of the car will make these dreams stop .....' She thaught tiredly. She coudlnt' evne make out what the dreams were they were to fogged and broken up but she could feel the appanrlty feeling and emotions at the time, angery, frantic and maybe what scared her the most was the fury. 'Bottled up emotions were never good ... ******** I"m tired.'[/i'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 pm
Pietro still didnt like the thought of anyone being with his sister, to him no man was good enough for her. but because she asked this time he wouldent be as bad, for the time being that is. The moment he saw something that he didnt like Kurt do he would make sure he never got near Wanda again. "That time we wernt looking for a fight. jest to see if we can figure out what happened" even to this day they still didnt know what had caused the exploution. but there was nothing that they could tell. "There might have been some there but that time they didnt give us much trouble. " not to say they haddent in the past. It seems some of the X-men like to forget that Charls and Magneto are or more were, friends before the proficer dissapered that is.

Mortimer heated going out in the cold. He didnt have to this time but well he had good reasions to. And well the bag of chicken sandwitches from Chick-fil-la and the six pack of beer he had should let him stay a while at Dazzlers place. who in there right mind said no to chicken sandwitches after all. Though it was heard since he had on a thick hoodie and scarf covering his face, luckly no one called the cops this time.
He got to the fire excape of the building and jumped up to get to her window. luckly she now tended to keep it open so he can get in. she didnt look like she was in so he let himself in and set the beer and bag of food on the coffee table.

"Dry indeed" Gambit would like that as well. "a few hours is better than nothin ant it cher" he said getting on the couch and he put his arms behind his head. a break from driving would be good, he was starting to get a little sour from all that sitting and driving. This would be jest the break he needs.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:02 pm
Dazzler though enjoying pay disliked working extra late. It was slow and when there was customer it was usually the kind she disliked having to serve. Unlocking and pushing the door opened she stared for a moemnt seeing the light on and Taod on her coutch. "Take it things got weird at your place?" She asked soudning more tired than she intended. Thoguh she smelt the food he braught. 'Well warm food tongith sounds good.' She still was nursing the bruises form the MRD run in a few days ago and she wa shappy to find out she hadn't been given a broken bone as she had first thaught. "Well you braught warm food so I"m assuming your asking for a few days stay over here also. Chick-Fle will usually give you a few." The bruise on her leg was hurting slighlty more htan the others simply becuase she had to stand on it for hours on end.

Rogue foudn the bed stiff and lumpy but still she coudl get somewhat confrontable. The forest was quit but she was sitll on edge thinking the MRD woudl bardge in at any second. 'Get to New York and .. I can think of something more concrete form there .. least I'll be in familiar territory.' She curled herself up tihglty in a ball for warmth and well she just had the inpulse.
'Just alittle longer than I'll be safer more or less. Just a little bit onger.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 am
Mortamer shrugged "Well acctuly Since Kurt decided to hang around its gatin better" he said "at least someone i accyuly like is there so i dont need to come runnin to you love...sorry to break your heart" Not that he wouldent spend any less time there, he knew he would because how many good looking girls or guys would really put up with his apperince. "figured ya would like knowing that the elf isent dead....and your place is warm at this time of day" he knew it was jest how the building was made and that it had the head absorbed from the day but it was still nice and warm and he wouldent complane about it being warm. Espicely since he could easely shut down and die in the cold.

"Gambit will keep an ear open for MRD Sher," Gambit didnt want his prize paycheck to fall into there hands till he got his money. This was all jest part of the game and the more money the better, thats how he was rised after all.though Sher is the best lookin target iv ever had the pleasure of dealin with he thought, jest because he couldent touch her didnt mean he couldent enjoy looking at her, he knew ware he stood and he wouldent go over that, after all taking a look at something nice is not agest the law. well he tended to take things that looked nice any way so in a way for him it was agest the law.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 pm
Two Days Later

They fianlly made it. Rogue wasn't sure when she had been more happy to see New York again or just because it had become part of her stomping gounds. Her and Gambit stuck ot the less than desired parts simply to avoid detection. The where house district at hte pier hand't been her idea that was for sure. "Expalint o me why we have to evne be here?" She asked sense she had made numerous attempts to seperate form him apon arriving but he kept insisting he needed her for somehtign and that they could part ways once it was completed.
She didn't have a set destination of where she was going to go in New York just yet but she at least had some idea. "Appreciate you helping me get here and all but I'm more than ready to go on my own now. Can we just get this over with now?" She asked while fallowed him begrudingly threw the maze of wherehouses and crates.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff