Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
It's a war. No, it's a game. (A Pokemon role play.O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:52 pm
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra ran with Loxus, unsure if they were headed back to the town or not. Right now she wasn't really worried about where they were going, as long as they ditch the angry horde of Pokemon she'd be happy. “If we could see where we're going life would be much easier!” Lyra shouted irritably. Well, they were pretty much running blindly into to the woods, with no clue as to where they were going. Why couldn't they have just been out in a field, having fun training their Pokemon? Randomly, a pokemon appeared in front of the angry horde of ghost pokemon and made an explosion that distracted them. “Quick!” Lyra grabbed Loxus' wrist and pulled him into a cave. There she stopped running and hid by the wall of the cave. Simultaneously, Lyra and Shylo sat down and fell on their backs. “Never again!” Lyra groaned. “Riii Riii!” Shylo responded. They were away from the angry pokemon now but, lost now in the woods. Well, they had the cave at least right? Just no light. Lyra then messaged Gin that they were off somewhere in a cave.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Gin watched as they ran and dissapeaared into the forrest. "Joy" he read the message and sighed. As he looked around he relised it was too dark to try and travel. He decided to set up camp for the night, a small fire and a stump. Odds are he wouldnt fall asleep tonight. Too much"excitment"  

Abby Lockheart

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!
...I never play with 'Matches'

It's always fun to run. It was even better when a few ghost were chasing you going to for your soul. Lyra had started to caught up to him and the trees around him had started to blur by. Cinder was 'Quiling' along in his arms. He was holding on to his deer life. Loxus followed Lyra into the cavern. He heard the pokemon pass by the side of it. There was the sound of dripping water in the back. It echoed back into the front. It had a weird smell of dirt and rocks. Cinder jumped down from his shoulder and found a small river. Loxus walked over to it. It started to get darker when they went inside. It was dark, but he didn't want the little guy to burn himself out. Loxus took out a match and rubbed it lit it up. He looked over back at Lyra. "Are we staying here for the night? My legs hurt, so I was hoping the fun was about to start."

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! ever!

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Hearing what Loxus said made both Lyra and Shylo give him a look that spoke for itself saying, “Are you serious?”. Lyra sat up and got off the ground. “I'm hoping we stay here for the night. I sure as hell don't want to go back out there until morning.” She replied and walked over to where he was. She looked at him and blinked, “Hoping the fun was about to start?” Lyra asked then crossed her arms. “Boy, I'm beginning to think you aren't having fun unless your life is on the line. Well, I don't know what 'fun' could happen now. Unless you have any bright ideas.” Lyra then kept walking deeper into the cave. Well, she was kind of sleepy but how could she sleep now? She had too much adrenaline from running away from that horde of angry pokemon to just sleep now. She had to keep moving. Same seemed to go for Shylo too.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!
...I never play with 'Matches'

Loxus looked at Cinder as he was leading the way. He was still shaking from the fight. And was a little bit scared of the dark. Loxus held back from telling Lyra that, his version of fun was really just doing a bunch of dangerous stuff. So he skipped the idea. "Well we could find what's at the end of this cavern...I hear water." Cinder started to rush up back to Loxus. He was a really timed pokemon. Loxus didn't mind though. Well maybe a little, he'd have to be a little bit more safe. Until he was more trained at least.

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! ever!

LilRinn

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out