Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Schools in session! {prp} (Doodles & Butterscotch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:01 pm
lilbitetan

Doddles blushed and smiled holding out her hand. "My name is doodles sir, and This over here is Inky." she said pointing to her pet as it landed on Butterscotch. She smiled and blushed as she followed both of them to their table.

((okay))  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm
MynanaFlirts

Nicky: "very nice to meet you both." He smiled and shook Doodles' hand and patted Inky on the head and got out a not pad. "What will it be for you?"
Butterscotch: "Can I have a blueberry muffin and an iced mocha?" She dragged her foot along Doodles leg and looked at her thoughtfully.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:59 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles giggled and smiled. "Ill take a banana nut muffin and a large vanilla milk shake please?" She said looking over at Butterscotch. "Oh and Inky would like some fruits and a bit of tea." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm
MynanaFlirts
((its my birfday~~))

Nicky: Goes back to the kitchen.
Butterscotch: She continues rubbing her foot on Doodles leg, trying to tickle her. "Your so cute" she grumbled.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 pm
lilbitetan
MynanaFlirts
((its my birfday~~))

Nicky: Goes back to the kitchen.
Butterscotch: She continues rubbing her foot on Doodles leg, trying to tickle her. "Your so cute" she grumbled.

((happy Birthday))

Inky laughed and laid on the table and played with the napkins. "Your cutier." Doodles said as she leaned over and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 pm
MynanaFlirts
She blushed then giggled at Inky. "Inky's quite adorable too, huh?"
Nicky: *Brings food in and places it on the table* "There you go guys, can I getcha anything else?"  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:45 pm
lilbitetan

"Inky will always be a pain in the booty." Doodles said smiling as she pulled a piece of the muffin off and stuffed it in her mouth. "I am not sure but if i need anything else Nicky ill ask." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:00 pm
MynanaFlirts
"Me too Nicky, I'll let you know." Butterscotch sipped her drink and carefully ate, giving some to Inky. "Here try this." She reached out to Doodles this time to feed her.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:09 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles opened her mouth softly accepting the food. Inky smiled chomping down at the food that was given to her. "What is it again?" Doodles asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch smiled. "It's a blueberry muffin. And this is an iced coffee. Try it!" She smiled and held out the drink with the straw to Doodles and Inky.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 am
lilbitetan
doodles looked at her and smiled. "It's coffee?" She asked looking at the drink and wondering if it will hurt inky. Inky flew to the drink instantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 pm
MynanaFlirts
Oh my, Butterscotch thought. "Inky is going to get really hyper!" She laughed a bit and redirected the straw to Doodles so that she could try it as well.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 pm
lilbitetan
MynanaFlirts
Oh my, Butterscotch thought. "Inky is going to get really hyper!" She laughed a bit and redirected the straw to Doodles so that she could try it as well.
she smiled and blushed as she took a tiny sip. Tasting it she nodded. "I like it honey do they have different flavors?" She asked softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 pm
MynanaFlirts
"I think you can have flavor added!" Omg she called me honey smile Butterscotch thought.
((we sooooo need to get them in breedings... oooh what demi should we use))  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am
lilbitetan
MynanaFlirts
"I think you can have flavor added!" Omg she called me honey smile Butterscotch thought.
((we sooooo need to get them in breedings... oooh what demi should we use))
Doodles smiled and nodded as she went back to her food nibbling on it slowly and watching her girlfriend.

((I don't know what do you think?))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces