Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Day of the Red ((O//A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm
"Get back down here bird boy." Brandon said as his demonic arm appeared again and the blue flames created a spiritual form of the hand as it grabbed Leon's leg. Brandon looked at leon with an annoyed look and said,

"We travel together on foot, alright. And if there is a way you can hide your wings, do so. Even though the world has gone to hell, there are still civilian outposted around, and because we may pass a few along th way, the people would freak if they saw you walking around with your wings out."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara
I Am Alucard Hellsing
MetalRocker11712

(( jeez, I monitored this on a dialy basis, the second I decide to ignore it for a week...BOOM someone joins and posts just start rollin out. xD lol ))

Kiyomi turned and grabbed her things, putting a long strap on her rifle she pulled it over her shoulder. Grabbing also a backpack that was filled with munitions food and salvaged medical supplies, hoisting it onto her back as well she then finally grabbed the small digital recorder that she kept a log in. Looking down at it a moment she hesitantly pushed her fingers against the record button, "This is Kiyomi Kuran...the detention center seems to be clear, going to make my way over to gather more supplies....the rumors....those terrible stories of human experimentation...they could possibly be true. From what I have just witnessed...They are holding, and most definitely testing captured civilians....I only saw two run out into the courtyard and survive...all other runaways weren't so lucky. This is Kiyomi Kuran..." She stopped the recording and quickly made her way to the hallway of the building she was in. Seeing that the elevator was broken when she had gotten here Kiyomi headed for the staircase were she started to descend nine flights of stairs to the lobby. Knowing that there still could be threats outside she cautiously made her way out of the building and onto the streets, Kiyomi now walked hurriedly towards the Detention center hoping that the civilians were still there. It was only a couple blocks away, she closed in on the courtyard.  

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am
Leon landed and said "They might go crazy or see me as an angel. there are still people who believe in God and heaven in these troubling times." as he hid his wings again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Kiyomi walked through one of the openings in the wall surrounding the courtyard that had been broken down from the chaos earlier. Stepping down she looked up, seeing the Three survivors standing in the courtyard. Hesitating she took a step back and put a hand over her rifle just in case anyone does anything rash.  

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 pm
"Looks like we have a follower." brandon said to everyone before he used another ability. His body burst to flame as he vanished and appeared in front of Kiyomi.

"Yo!!" Brandon said within inches from her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara

Kiyomi was a bit shocked witnessing the powers first hand...but only simple stuff she new...well at least heard rumors of how powerful the experimented civilians were. "Well...uhm...just here to lend a helping hand, I've been trying to find survivors for weeks...I've been monitoring the Facility for a couple days now, The big hotel down the street was a perfect place for cover and surveillance. " Kiyomi explained, a little uneasy about the group still.  

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 pm
Leon extended his wings again and flew over to where Brandon was and asked "What's your name?" directing the question to the girl with the rifle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Kiyomi looked over as Leon flew over to their position, startling her a bit. She new she was highly outmatched so she cooperated with him. "Kiyomi Kuran..." Stating her name she could only imagine what they were going to say next, hoping she didn't make a mistake by coming down to the courtyard.  

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Leon looked her in the eyes and said "A pleasure to meet you. my name is Leon Wolf. i'm sorry if i startled you, but it would have taken too long for me to get here if i walked. you see, they were trying to make an angel of flesh and blood when they were experimenting on me. hence the wings, but they gave me more than that. and no, i am not loyal to those monsters that made me what i am."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm
"I take it you were the one hidding in the tower that was shooting the guards we were just fighting a little while ago." Brandon said as he held out his demonic hand for a handshake. He cooled down the heat from the arm so she wouldn't get burned from it while it was active.  

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 am
Tenkotsa Ichihara

Kiyomi brought her attention back to the man closest to her, nodding at his statement. "Yes...in the hotel." She responded as she cautiously extended her hand out to his for the handshake he was offering.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 am
The ground shook as Zoe used her powers to propel herself into the air. She landed a few feet from the others and caused a micro-earthquake. Zoe stretched a bit and walked casually over to the others. "That will never get old," she laughed. Zoe cracked her fingers and knuckles before saying, "So. Are we gonna get going, or what?"  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 pm
"Didn't see that coming." Leon said as he regained his ballance. "Is everyone here more than human?" He asked as he looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm
"I can sense different aura's, and thsi lady with the guy is definitly human. She's just got aq supernatural aim with a rifle." Brandon said sarcasticly to Leon.  

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm
"A simple 'yes' would have sufficed devil boy." Leon shot back. "I am not as tuned into spiritual things other than the flames of hell."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff