Submit

Brother Felix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:34 pm
Jerhien
Hot sauce you say?....

mesquite bar-b-q?
Nah Franks Red Hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:58 pm
and thus the great bar-b-que battles began!

...if we add dryads we can say "hickory smoked"  

Jerhien

Brother Felix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:19 pm
Jerhien
and thus the great bar-b-que battles began!

...if we add dryads we can say "hickory smoked"
Works for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:29 pm
i play wood elves i gave him the evil leadership sword twisted twisted twisted also bow of loren i run 3 units of 10 glade gaurd 2 units of 5 scouts i unit of 5 way watchers one tree man and 2 units of wide riders i use on a noble and one spell singer also 2 units of 8 dryaids

it preety fun to fight big thing with tree singing lol  

lightandshadow13

ubergeist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:09 pm
I'm thinking about getting two spellsingers and a treeman, rounding my army out to:

2 spellsingers
8wildriders
12x2 gladeguard
16 dryads
treeman

about 1000 points I think. Maybe 1250. What does it need?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 pm
anybody know when the eternal guard are coming out?  

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

lightandshadow13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:58 pm
stilli dont like to pick a kindred for my lord cause it effect the whole army on what kindred you pick  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:25 pm
I love alter kindred character killers...It's always unexpected when one of them bolts forward and takes out a pesky mage with a buttload of str 5 attacks lol. (gs)  

Jerhien

Just_Shin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:49 pm
I can't wait for my Wood Elves army is finished... Its getting closer!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:53 pm
My friend's making a WE army, it looks like I might finally have a worthy opponent.  

Lethkhar

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:02 am
I just got to help my friend put together his new army, and I must say they look pretty good. I love the dryads, excellent modeling oppurtunity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:05 am
yeah the dryad models are really cool and easy to model and paint as well!  

Jerhien

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:33 pm
Hello everyone I'm here on behalf of my friend, who plays Wood Elves. I've played against him a few times now and, quite frankly, I was surprised by how pathetically weak they were. Magic? Doesn't work against Khorne. Arrows? Pelt of Midnight (Shadow Magic). Close Combat? Pfft! Against Khorne? You gotta be joking!
So does anyone have any suggestions on Wood Elf tactics? I've tried to help him but quite frankly I can't find a single strength except for a high movement and all their special stuff in the woods (which amounts to nearly nothing when you can't cast spells). Plus I'm not exactly an 'elf' kind of person (too frail for me), so I don't know too much about elf tactics in general. I really want to make our games more interesting (we've already tried cutting my points in half), and it would be cool if he won once. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:17 pm
Lethkhar
Hello everyone I'm here on behalf of my friend, who plays Wood Elves. I've played against him a few times now and, quite frankly, I was surprised by how pathetically weak they were. Magic? Doesn't work against Khorne. Arrows? Pelt of Midnight (Shadow Magic). Close Combat? Pfft! Against Khorne? You gotta be joking!
So does anyone have any suggestions on Wood Elf tactics? I've tried to help him but quite frankly I can't find a single strength except for a high movement and all their special stuff in the woods (which amounts to nearly nothing when you can't cast spells). Plus I'm not exactly an 'elf' kind of person (too frail for me), so I don't know too much about elf tactics in general. I really want to make our games more interesting (we've already tried cutting my points in half), and it would be cool if he won once. Any suggestions?
Hoists pants*Well theres your problem. Khrone vs a magic/shooty army. Not too good. Why dosent he try taking a few dogs of war?  

Reddemon

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:32 pm
Reddemon
Lethkhar
Hoists pants*Well theres your problem. Khrone vs a magic/shooty army. Not too good. Why dosent he try taking a few dogs of war?

That's what I was kind of dreading someone would tell me. Khorne is just naturally inclined to kick Wood Elf a**. I normally don't resort to Dogs of War, since as I say they are for people who don't know how to use their own army. But, alas, I must ask. Where can you get rules for Dogs of War?  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff