Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cumpwnme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:49 pm
Dark-oneechan
zisis
What sort of colors does everyone paint there high elves? i'm curious.
The classic blue and white color scheme or do some of you just use random colors? what?
Pics would be nice, but highly unliekly. xp

I use a modification on the blue and white. I use green and white. Looks ok. a bit more wood elfey. But I'm not all that fond of blue. So meh.
ya.. I tried that color scheme once... bad idea on my part.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:41 am
It really depends what shade you use I suppose. I tend to be fond of Jade Green (If I remember correctly), it just adds a touch of colour to the otherwise pristine White, silver and gold.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

cumpwnme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:42 pm
Hehe.. I like the pristine, finely groomed persona that would natturally come from high elves. Now its just up to me actaully managing to paint near that level... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:48 am
Hey all, newb to guild/gaia, Paint schemes eh. Kewl Kewl xd  

Razziel~louis

Razziel~louis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:56 am
zisis
Dark-oneechan
zisis
The classic blue and white color scheme or do some of you just use random colors? what?

I use a modification on the blue and white. I use green and white. Looks ok. a bit more wood elfey. But I'm not all that fond of blue. So meh.
I used a mix of mith silver and a light blue *forgot name of it* turned out real good with a white undercoatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

camera didnt do good justice tho stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:59 am
Nice.All you need to do now is highlight the sword with Mithril silver and the black cloak with codex grey mixed with black and a finla highlight of codex grey.  

GT_Popogeejo

Razziel~louis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:07 pm
hmm did the mith part, *evil eyes camera* but will try that with cape. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Hey I just started playing High Elves (and Warhammer Fantasy) if anyone could give me some tips that would be great. I was thinking of getting a batallion to start off with and an Archmage...good idea?  

Les Italia

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:08 pm
Les Italia
Hey I just started playing High Elves (and Warhammer Fantasy) if anyone could give me some tips that would be great. I was thinking of getting a batallion to start off with and an Archmage...good idea?

Is the Archmage a Lord or Hero? If you're getting the Batallion, get the Hero version of their mage, as there isn't enough points there for a 2K point game.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Les Italia

Is the Archmage a Lord or Hero? If you're getting the Batallion, get the Hero version of their mage, as there isn't enough points there for a 2K point game.

Archmage, that would be Lord.  

Daemon_King

EmoMage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:54 pm
i would also suggest getting a pheonix guard because they cause fear, white lions are also good because they are stubborn...and if you play a lot of dark elf players, get SHADOW WARRIORS...they hate dark elves  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:58 pm
Lol, he asked about starters, but I guess that is something to keep in mind.

Yea, thing is I don't think you can buy the difference between a Mage and an Archmage.. you must designate I believe... because looking at the miniatures line... there is no "Archmage" just mages.  

Andreis

EmoMage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:13 pm
Andreis
Lol, he asked about starters, but I guess that is something to keep in mind.

Yea, thing is I don't think you can buy the difference between a Mage and an Archmage.. you must designate I believe... because looking at the miniatures line... there is no "Archmage" just mages.

yes you do have to designate it...i believe the rules for archmages are in the army book under the honours section...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:14 pm
zisis
Dark-oneechan
zisis

i use white and blue on normal models, but on heroes and characters, i use really weird colour schemes lol...check out some pictures at www.that-one-guy.piczo.com and click the link "Models"  

EmoMage

Andreis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Randomly, I just decided not too long ago to repaint of my CRAPPILY painted high elves. After painting Eldar, I now have modeling experience and can make my high elves look good. Now I have been looking at my codex again and thinking of actually getting into the game this time. Unlike prior when I just got some boxed sets and that was that.
I already have a Hero Designed and a 1,000 point army also designed.
I really do not know how good my army would be anyhow. I decided on 2 Units of spearmen.. 16 would be the size for each I think.
One unit of 20 Swordmasters... I am guessing this will end out a flop. I just decided that because I love Swordmaster of Hoeth! ^_^
2 Great Eagles and a Commander.
All for 987 points.

It feels so small.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out