Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WalkingTree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:27 pm
Kupo-Sama
I'd say paint them. They'd still be usable right?

Yeah. Y'know, I think I will paint them up. And use the new models for saurus w/ spears. Thanks man.
Now, off to find white primer!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:11 pm
I was wondering when I would find this thread.  

KroqGar

WalkingTree

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:21 pm
KroqGar
I was wondering when I would find this thread.

glad you found it. Not too many frequent posts, though.
I'll put up pics of my Sarus when finished.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:20 pm
I wish I had saruse but im broke  

KroqGar

KroqGar

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:25 pm
All I have is a saruse scar veteran on foot and one on a cold one and one box of skinks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:44 pm
Tough break. If it makes you feel better, all my saurus's are the old sculpting.
beh.  

WalkingTree

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:09 am
i have lizards yay!!!!!! i have 49 skinks and 32 saurus warriors and my crazy saurus lord  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:06 pm
Guess I'll have to revive this topic. Well, I just got the Lizardmen Army book, and am borrowing the Warhammer rule book. I may not know very much about fantasy, but my other name for Kroak (Besides "Mr. 1225 points of power") is, "BOOM!!!! NOW WHERE'S YOUR ARMY!?!?!"  

Raw_fishFood

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:12 am
Usagi Ninja
Guess I'll have to revive this topic. Well, I just got the Lizardmen Army book, and am borrowing the Warhammer rule book. I may not know very much about fantasy, but my other name for Kroak (Besides "Mr. 1225 points of power") is, "BOOM!!!! NOW WHERE'S YOUR ARMY!?!?!"

fits well lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:07 pm
Traitor Jacknife
Greatest Fantasy race, they aer so tough and can take so much damage as they are so resilient.
yay they are the best of them all.  

KroqGar

KroqGar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:09 pm
i have lost every game with my lizardmen.not becuse of skill our strategy but becuse i have no strong units and i have the worst of luck  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:57 pm
It takes a lot of time to get used to WHFB, and the lizardmen can be a little tricky until you have your army composition right. I prefer to use three 20 man suarus blocks with three 25 man units of skinks. I also play the Sacred Host of Tepok, so every unit must have the mark of tepoc and remains a core choice if it has it. Any excess points are spent to buy quetzl markings for the saurus units.
With 4 Saurus Characters all with tepok/quetzl, I end up having 9 dispel dice with no mages whatsoever... I'm just a sucker for oldbloods and scar vets, what can I say?  

Jerhien

KroqGar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:41 am
at least you have all those pieces the only new things that i have are chamelion skinks and 6 jungle swarms  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:55 pm
eh it takes time, and I was working for the company so I only paid 40%.  

Jerhien

Pakoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:45 am
Hey guys, need some feedback here. I finally managed to drag my best friend into WH fantasy (go me mrgreen ) and he decided on Lizardmen as his army of choice. He went shopping and bought a buncha stuff he thought was cool and now is asking me how to expand his forces. I don't play Lizardmen (I'm more of an orcs kinda guy), so any advice would be great.
Here's what he's sitting at right now:

x1 Saurus Oldblood on Carnasaur
x20 Saurus Warriors w/ spears&shields
x12 Skinks w/ javalins&shields
x3 Kroxigors
x2 Salamanders&crew
x1 Stegadon

The overal goal is to make up a 2000pt army for a RTT coming up early next year, so you can keep that in mind. Thanks  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff