Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs
Camp Half Blood RP ^.^ OPEN AND WELCOMING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent looked back at her apologetically, suddenly feeling really sorry for snapping at her....well his equivalent of snapping at her. When she told him not to be angry he cocked his head to the side, confused as to what she meant. However when she stepped forward and tried to stare down the lion, Crescen't eyes went wide with a mixture of worry and shock. "Celestia don-" however he was cut off by the sound of thunder, which instantly began to raise questions because he hadn't seen any signs of a storm when they headed out. Suddenly a bolt of lightning came down and struck Celestia, and instead of being burnt to a crisp she seemed able to harness its power. She pointed her hand at the lion and fired a wicked bolt of lightning at it, blasting into its eyes and mouth and even its nose. Smoke rose from the beast's head as it feel over limply. The whole time Crescent watched on in awe, not able to think or respond to what he was seeing, he could only stand there and watch. However he was snapped out of his trance by Celestia's words. She called him brother, something she hadn't said to him for 5 years now. Immediately he rushed over and caught her, though understandably she was unconscious. Tears ran down his face and he hugged her close to him. "oh celetsia, big sister...." he wasn't even sure what to say. He was just glad she acknowledged him as her brother, glad they had beat that thing, glad she wasn't dead, he couldn't imagine channeling lightning like that could be easy, heck he doubted even a child of Zeus could do it safely. He kissed her cheek and gently laid her down for now, looking up at the lion. It hadn't moved the whole time and he didn't doubt for a second that the lightning had fried its brain completely. Still to be safe he crept over to it and drew his pocket knife. He sunk it into the lion's ear, stabbing clear through it eardrum into its brain. If it wasn't dead before it was now. He looked over at Celestia and smiled, feeling as though he had finally gotten a member of his family back. Though he was still a bit worried, unsure what their mother would do if she found out they broke Celestia's cover. After all she seemed pretty adamant about not letting people know she had raised a daughter of Aphrodite as her own.

(its fine, and as you can see, Crescent can't exactly put two and two together as far as the ligthning thing is concerned, so he still thinks Celestia is aphrodite's daughter.)

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm
pdragon619

[[not sure how to reply, guess we'll have to wait for Ryu? ]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

User ImageSèitheach Sòlas Campbell
Sòlas pushed himself from the base of a nearby tree where the lion had slammed him with the back of one paw in the upper chest, darting at Celestia and managing to catch her with one arm as he skidded on the tops of his feet and knees to a stop. "I got one question: How the holy hell did the Nemean Lion show up right after we get out of camp and nobody realizes the damn thing's here?" he said, annoyance warring with surprise in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 am
Kaosujin Ryu
pdragon619

User Image

Celestia opened her eyes from a few minutes sleep. Her whole body ached as she tried to stand up, succeeded, only to fall down again after two steps. That attack really took the wind out of me, didn't it? Could it have been because I haven't used it in such a long time? Or simply because it was a powerful offensive attack, and drained the energy from me? She wonder with true curiosity. Her entire body felt achy, and numbed. Maybe it did drain the energy from her, and if so, she should never do that again unless its an emergency. She then hoisted herself up, staggering a few steps again, then fully regained control of her movements. She still felt in pain, though she could now handle it. She looked to Solas, wondering if e had seen what she did? Surly Crescent now knew her secret, but did her? I wonder.....if whoever is going after the whip as well, sent that lion to slow us down? Celestia waved away the question none of them could answer. She pulled out her phone, which quickly turned into a small dagger. Celestia walked over to the lon. Blood was gushing from it's ear, and its left were was completely black. Celestia dug the knife into the right ear of the lion, and slowly dragged back on it, cutting the skin from the inside out. After she had completely skinned the lion, she held up the skin to the others. It should be big enough for us all to split it, right?  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 am
pdragon619

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas nodded, then blinked as an idea came to him. A grin flashed over his face as he pulled out a pair of shuriken, each with three blades on it. "A lion has four claws on the rear paws and five on the forepaws... so we can make six shuriken and fuse the lion's claws to the weapons... after all, Heracles used the claws of the lion itself to skin it originally, if the tale's right," he said thoughtfully. "That way, we can have small weapons that would be useful against anything that attacks that nobody would realize we have," he said with a slight smile. He intended to give Celestia and Crescent both a pair and keep a pair for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia nodded in agreement, though she never before used that kind of weapon. Artemis had taught her how to fight with a sword, notch and arrow and aim perfectly with a bow, and that was about it. At camp, she mastered the throwing weapons, stars and knives, medieval flail, whip, wich coincidentally happens to be the weapon they are after. Maybe thats what she should use from now on? Her cell phone comes with two different kinds of whips, one normal, the other with thorns on the ends, very deadly. Other than that, not much.
She knew it would be impossible to split the coat without the claws, so she would wait for Solas to give her one before he made his weapon of them. Stroking the coat, she now realized how soft it was, though couldn't imagine how it could possibly be indestructible. It would make for an amazing insulator, though it was summer and they didn't need it.
I'll need a claw to split this into three pieces. If i tried, my knife would break, no doubt.. she told him. She then started to look around for a sight of anything else that could pop up out of no where, and relaxed when she heard, saw, and sensed nothing.
We need to get moving, no need to wait for another attack.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas grabbed a paw, drawing one of his knives and wedging the tip lightly up under the claw before flicking his wrist sharply. A low popping sound followed as the claw popped out of the joint. "Is there such a thing as leonine osteoporosis?" he said wryly, half joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia shrugged, not even knowing what that was, but sure it was a joke. She just by watching when Solas grabbed the claws off of te lion's paws. Though the lion was dead, Celestia still thought of how painful it would be if he wasn't. Then again, if he wasn't dead, we probably would be. Celestia herself never fought one of these, but she watched Artemis and her huntresses do so. And only one of them became injured, to Celestia's disbelief. then again, at the time, she was very young. We need to start thinking which medal the key wil be in. Either we compete for ourselves, hoping we get it and pick the right choice, or we could attempt to find where they stash the gold medals....then break each one till we find the one we're looking for. Celestia already figured it would be archery, though she wasn't sure.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas cocked his head. "I wouldn't be surprised if it were in one of the running events... though with our luck it could be in the gymnastics competition... and who among us has a clue about that?" he said thoughtfully. He shifted his shoulders, wincing slightly at the bruises he knew were already forming. "I know one thing: being bitchslapped by a lion, regardless of it being the Nemean lion... is embarrassing," he muttered. He personally wanted to try the first option, but strategically thinking, the latter option may be the wiser move. "Did Chiron mention a timescale for this quest?" he said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia gave him a stupid look, regretted it, then went back to he normal innocent face. Yea, before it's stolen. She said, trying hard not to make it sound like a joke, cause it wasn't. This isn't a normal quest given by the oracle. This is just a mission given to us by Zeus. Celestia was careful not to say "my father." There is no timeline, we just need to get the whip first. I'm not sure if who ever is after it is following us, after the clues, one of you two, though I hopefully doubt it, or just waiting for us to get the whip and then steal it. Either way, we need to find it, protect it, then deliver it to the gods. I don't really care what they do with it afterwards, as long as they keep their part of the bargain, we should be good. Celestia assumed they knew why they were doing this. She couldn't remember if she told them or not, but decided it wasn't worth it to repeat herself.
She still wondered why Solas hasn't commented on her attack yet, could he have been out for it? Hope started to dwell inside of her, but she had decided she wanted to let go of all the reasons she didn't tell anyone. Hey, can you keep a secret? Celestia regretted seconds after asking that.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah... of course, I suspect that I may have a secret that's a lot more surprising; I can't confirm it, though," he said quietly. He had been stunned during Celestia's little light show, though he'd seen the light from it. "This armor I have... it was deposited directly on the doorstep of the Ares cabin, just like my combat axes... and nobody, not even Chiron, knows who left them; judging by how some of the gods have been acting lately, I kinda doubt it was Old Man Ares who left them," he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia was not expecting him to tell her a secret, which just ensured she would have to keep going. Perhaps if she decided not to tell, they would think she was the one after the whip. She tugged on her white hair, sliding her fingers down the locks, ridding of al the electric sparks, to tiny for someone to see, though strong enough for someone to feel, from her hair.
Should I tell him" I guess it would be a waste not to, since it would help our fighting chances later on. Am I ready to let go? I guess I have to either way, huh? I could make up a secret, lie to his face, though...would he notice?
Celestia frowned, then looked up at the sky, no storm clouds of the sort were in sight, it was actually a pretty day. You see that? She asked, half referring to her little show of lightning, half ready to do another one, smaller this time though, and making sure he saw the sky was not a bit cloudy.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Sòlas saw her run her fingers through her silvery blond hair, though when her gaze shifted skyward, he managed to lick his dry lips; he wasn't sure why his lips had gone dry suddenly. "See what?" he said cautiously, knowing with his accent it sounded more like 'Sa-ee Wa-it'.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Celestia rolled her eyes, then looked down on the ground. he probably thought she was crazy. Maybe I should just yell at him about who I am, just to see his reaction. I don't want to tell him, though, do I really have a choice?
She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself. obviously, Artemis wouldn't mind her telling someone, since Zeus already knows she is alive and theres nothing threatening her. Then why was she so resistent? She still hadn't let go all the way, had she?
Were you conscious when the lion was defeated? Her voice sounded a bit more stern, the lovely tone had changed dramatically. She figured she would tell him, it would make life so much easier. After all, if they were to save Zeus's life together, there should be no secrets keeping them from each other. They had to have trust with one another, not suspicions.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 am
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent stepped back as Celestia approached the lion. He was going to offer to help skin it, but it seemed she had it handled. Crescent wipped off his knife and slid it back into his boot. "I'd like to keep two claws for myself please, its allright to take them from my share of the stars" he told Solas, intending to make himself a dagger with the lion's claw instead. When Solas mentioned getting struck by the lion Crescent felt along his own scar. The bleeding had allready stopped, though the claw mark would probably be visible for a long time, maybe even forever. Still he had gotten it from protecting his sister, so he didn't mind. The whole time they debated what to do about the medals Crescent tuned out of the conversation. He wouldn't be much help for the critical thinking stuff, and even if they asked his opinion he probably would either add notning of value or just side with whatever Celestia was saying. Crescent was left to ponder how Celestia had called down that lightning. She said Zeus had given them this quest, so did that mean they were all champions of Zeus? Then could all of them do it. However as he pondered this he suddenly heard Celestia ask if Solas could keep a secret. Immediately Crescent grabbed her hand softly and looked her in the eyes, slowly shaking his head for her not to tell. He didn't know what would happen if she told him about them being raised together, but the last thing they needed was for their mother to be mad at them when they were on a major quest.

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas