Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} Zuko x Haru {Muffins} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru jumped down from the Bison and sighed, walking over to the near-by mountain. He smiled, looking up at it. Haru got in to his stance and formed another tent, one for him and Zuko. The mountain shook a little... Soon, it was visible that snow was rolling down the hill. Haru gasped, but it was too late. Haru was forced under the snow, getting completely buried. He was in so far...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 am
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko saw the whole thing and gasped, stopping everything he was doing and immediately ran to the big pile of snow that Haru was under. He yelled instantly at Toph, Katara, and Sokka. "HELP ME! HE'S TRAPPED UNDER THE SNOW!" He used all his strength and blasted his flames intensely at the snow, growling as it wasn't enough. The fire-bender did his best as he waited for the group to come help him.

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 am

Katara frowned, running to Zuko along with Toph. Sokka was still un-concious. Katara shook her head slowly. "Be careful! You might burn Haru!" She whimpered. Katara then started to water bend most of the snow away, until only a little bit was left. Toph digged up the snow, until she felt cold skin. She bent down and scooped Haru up from the ground, smiling. "I got him." Haru had only been under there for a few minutes, but he was cold and pale. Haru looked around slowly, weakly trying to find Zuko.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 am
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko went as fast as he could over to Haru, gently taking him from Toph. The fire-bender held his lover close to his warm chest, trying his best to make the cold go away. "Haru... i love you. I'll never let you leave my sight again." He said, holding him close and kissing his cold lips with his really warm ones, pressing against him.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 am

Haru smiled, looking up in to the other's eyes. He gave a weak smile, taking the male's hand. He returned the kiss, longing for more of his lovers heat. Katara sighed, getting all the water away from the site, pushing it in to the river along with the snow. "Toph, make a bigger tent over there, away from the mountain. Make it big enough for all of us. The more people in it, the warmer it will be. Zuko, when Toph has made the tent, make a fire in the center of it. It's an earth tent so it's not going to catch on fire... And I'll get all of our beds and some extra blankets for Haru. He needs to be as warm as he can get."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 am
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko continued kissing Haru with his warm lips, heating up more to keep the other's temperature from getting lower. The prince held his hand firmly, still pressed up against him. He listened to Katara's orders and nodded, then went back to keeping his lover warm. Once Toph got the large earth tent finished and all the beds and warm blankets were in place, Zuko carried the man he loved into the home and laid him down on the warmest mattress and covered him in the biggest blanket that he could find. The fire-bender then quickly ran out of the tent, then came back with some firewood. He made sure all of the fire hazards were far away, then he lit a fire in the middle of the tent, warming the place up instantly. He walked over to Haru and laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around the other male and kissing him deeply.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Haru sighed softly and slid a hand in to the males warm hair. He gave a weak smile, just happy to be warm and close to his Zuko. Haru snuggled close to the male, feeling a little dizzy. "Thank you Z-Zuko..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:19 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled softly at Haru, closing his eyes and breathing quietly as he felt the fingers go through his hair. "Just call me Zuzu." He said sweetly, kissing his cheek lightly. "I love you so much, Haru..."

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Haru nodded once and leaned against Zuko, closing his eyes. Ten minutes later, Aang came back in to the tent with some vegetables and some other stuff for some soup. "Anyone want soup?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko was still holding Haru close to his heated body, kissing his lips and forehead. He looked over at Aang at the offer of soup. "Make some for Haru please." The fire-bender said, holding the still sickly earth-bender against his warn chest.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Aang nodded once and set a pot up on top of the fire. Twenty minute's later, Aang set some sweet mushroom soup down in front of Haru. Haru smiled and gave a soft 'Thank you' before reaching for the spoon with a shaking hand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko frowned and shook his head, sitting Haru up against a wall and taking the soup. "Here, i'll help you." He said, dipping the spoon in the soup and letting it cool off just a bit before gently putting it in front of the earth-bender's mouth.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Haru smiled softly and gently took the spoon in to his mouth, swallowing the soop slowly. He held on to the other, trying to eat as much soup as his body would let him. He sighed once he had finished half the bowl. "N-now it's your turn t-to eat... Please? For m-me...?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko sighed and looked down, knowing that he couldn't say no to Haru. "Okay... but i'll be sure to save some and keep it warm in case you want any more." He said softly, drinking up the rest of the soup. The prince set the bowl along with the other dishes, then got back in bed with his lover.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Haru sighed and nodded once, happy Zuko ate something. He snuggled close against the prince, looking in to the male's eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful... They're golden... It's nice having a fire-bender as a lover. Because you can always keep me warm..."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff