Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Chindren of Justice Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 pm
Barett had heard the news too late to have done anything. He had been interviewing a new mage specializing in war craft when one of his and Nash's men had told him that Kaz had been abducted and Nash was going after him. When the interview had been over, he had found out that Kaz was back and was stable, but Ivan (who had gone with Nash) hadn't come back.
Walking into the infirmary, his worst suspicions were comfirmed. Nash had punched two holes into the wall at her head height and her head was resting against the wall between her hands, which were still inside the holes her fists had created.
Walking up silently to his friend, he stood behind her and gently pulled her fists out of the wall before giving her a hug.

Nash felt someone huge and warm behind her. When she saw that person's hands, she knew it was Barett. He was her words when she was away or busy. They had many of the same ideas and startagies.
Turning into Barett's hug, she started to sob. He was just like the big brother she had never had, one that she had yet to fight with.
"Ivan's gone, isn't he?" Barett asked. It was all Nash could do to nodd a "yes".
"I can't tell you that you'll be okay and that everything will be the same, because I would be lying. But there will be a tomorrow and you'll just have to press on, like you always have." After that, he went silent. His words helped, but more so his actions. He, like Ivan, always seemed to know what she needed, when she herself didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 pm
- Layle walked into the hq with everyone else, but Max had gone off to her room without a word. She must have been in a bad mood. He had changed before they got into the car, and was now wearing his brown jacket with a dark blue button up shirt and his jeans. He didnt like to dress up all the time, this was how he usually liked to look. He couldnt help thinking about the box. It was a grand mystery that he wanted to unlock. But it was late. Very late. And he was tired and underworked. He needed to go back and check on his computers before tomarrow. But hedidnt want to have to wait to open up the box. He yawnd.

Kaz woke up when he heard someone come intot he room that wasnt Nash. He didnt know how, but he guessed 100% that was Barett. Kaz opend his eyes slowly and blinked once, opening his eyes as wide as they'd go. His brain wasnt tired anymore, but his legs and arms wouldnt lison to him. They were still sleeping even though he was awake. Silly limbs. He did manage to sit up and look at them. Barett was hugging Nash, the way that hed seen Ivan do. But what where they saying? Something about Ivan being gone? Kaz looked around. Ya, he wasnt there. He must have been out 'doing his thing'. "Hi." Kaz said yawning and rubbing one of his eyes that felt itchy.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm
Nash heard Kaz and she stopped sobbing instantly. Wiping at her eyes as she walked towards Kaz, she ended up sitting on the edge of Kaz's bed. "Hey, sweetie, how are you feeling?" she asked as Beratt walked up to Kaz and smiled.
"Hey, buddy, looks like you've had a rough time," Beratt said with his huge smile.
"Be quiet you," Nash said before she stifled a yawn.
"Me? Quiet? Ha! Were'd you get that idea?" Beratt asked, teasing. Nash in response, pushed at the 6'9" man. Beratt started laughing.
"You know they call me unmoveable for a reason," Beratt teased as he ruffled Nash's hair. Nash swipped at his hands, missing them.
"Anyways, are you feeling all right?" Nash asked Kaz, ignoring the giant man.

Katie walked into the building dressed in some sweatpants and a t-shirt one of the three had handed to her. Stiffling a yawn, she tripped over her own feet and almost fell face first into the ground. Luckily she caught herself before she completely fell.
"I think there should be a law against walking while your about to fall asleep."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm
- Kaz nodded, smiling. "Im okay." He said still rubbing his eye a bit. "But Nash Im really hungry. And my neck itches. Its really, really itchy. Why is it itchy?" He started to scratch the bandage that was on his neck where the wires were incerted from his little experiance.

"Then you wouldnt be able to do anything for half the day." He joked streching. He looked at the box, still thinking of its treasures. "What do you suppose is in there?" He asked stepping forward to look at it. His eyes examined every little engravment, now that he had his glasses on he could tell that it was more complex than just a sliver box.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:33 pm
Katie shrugged and slid down to the floor. "I have no idea. But why don't you open it and find out," she said, trying to stifle a yawn that almost broke her jaw. She watched Layle tiredly, wondering if he would really open the box.

Beratt smiled. "I thought someone might be," he said as he produced a sandwhich wrapped in seran wrap. He had grabbed it from the kitchens early.
"Sweetie, it itches because...because a bad guy put something there. We had to take it out," she said, trying to explain what happened without causing Kaz pain, both mental and physical pain.
Beratt unwrapped the sandwhich and handed it to Kaz. It was roast beef (for once), mayo, lettace, and American cheese.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 pm
- Kazes face brightend when he saw the food. "Thank you Barett!" Kaz took it from him and started munching. It was a really good sandwich. He turned and looked at Nash alittle confuzed. "What bad man?" He asked, then he took another bite. It was a really good sandwich.

He looked at the box blankly, then he shook his head. "I think we should keep it closed. It apparantly has some secruts that want to be kept." He said walking upto her and helping her stand. "Now its time for us all to get some sleep. Its been a long day for everyone." He patted the box that was in her hand. "We can find out whats inside another day. You might want to go see Nash about getting yourself a room. She's most likely still in the infermary." Layle smiled kindly and sleepily.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm
Katie just shook her head. "I'll just find a couch for now," she said as she stood up and walked down the hall. Finding a main area, she found a chouch with a blanket folded at the end. Grabbing the blanket, she laid down on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

Nash smiled at Kaz. "Nevermind," she said as she watched Kaz eat. Moving, she sat down in her original chair. Beratt watched. "Hey, do you wanna watch a movie as soon as she goes to sleep?" Beratt whispered to Kaz.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 pm
*nomad turned on his cloak, to hide his monster form and walks in* "Hey Kaz." "how are you buddy?" *nomads voice spoke softly as he walked to the side of his bed* "You feeling better?"  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 am
- Kaz smiled widely and nodded. He liked it when he was allowed to do cool things with the bigger boys. "Can we watch it in Layles room? Hes got the biggest tv screen in the world!" He whispered back excitedly. He had watched something in Layles room once, but it was really borning and didnt have any talking. It was of the Hq though, and everybody was in it. Layle told him it was called "A Secrutiy Feed". Kaz didnt like that movie very much. He heard someone talk to him from his side. He tunred but no one was there. It sounded like Nomad though, so Kaz wasnt scared. "Ya, Im feeling tons of better now that I can eat. But my neck itches and my arms and legs dont wanna wake up yet." He said as he continued munching.

Layle waved goodnight to Kaite. "See you tomarrow then." He said, and he walked down the stairs to his bacement office. Though he didnt expect to get much sleep tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 am
Barett shook his head. "We can't. There are camera's up all around the building, and Layle's TV screen shows what those cameras record. But I think I can pull a few strings and get a TV almost that size in here," Barett said in thought before nodding and smiling. When he heard the voice, he straighted up and looked around the room menicingly. He, like Nash, was protective of Kaz...only not in a motherly way. When Kaz talked back to the voice, he calmed down slightly but still stayed on high alert.

When Katie woke up, she couldn't remember where she was for a few minutes. When everything came back to her, she sat up and sighed. She didn't have any clothes, or really any place at all. Stretching, she braided her hair as she wondered what would be coming next.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 pm
- "Aw." Kaz sighed, finishing off the sandwich. He sat back, feeling really bored. "Can we ask? I dont think he would mind. Please please please pleeeease?" Kaz begged.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm
Beratt shook his head before thinking for a second. "Well, we can go ask. It'll sure scare Nash when she wakes up and finds you not here," Beratt said, "Can you walk? Or do you want a piggy back ride?"

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 pm
- Kaz looked at the floor and started to move his legs over to the side of the bed. They were having a real hard time just doing that. "Can I?" He asked Barett about the piggyback ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Beratt smiled and laughed. Kneeling down he waited for Kaz to get on his back before he stood up. "Remember to duck when we head out of the doors," Beratt reminded the boy, "We don't want you to hit your head."

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm
- "OK." Kaz said, hugging Beratt's big neck like he would with Arshabald. Hey... "Beratt... wheres Arshabald? Hes not in here? Where did he go? Oh no I left him alone, someone might find him!" Kaz paniced.  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff