Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Uni Bath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm
Katie rolled her eyes and sighed. Grabbing the box again, she saw a knife laying with her towel. She had learned long ago to be prepared for anything, to always carry a knife with you. Using it now, she took it and cut a hole in the plastic. It was work, but she was able to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 pm
*nomad blushed slightly and chuckled softly* "Yeah I guess I dont know my own strength."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:00 pm
- "Or you can do that." Layle said smiling. He pushed the cut out into the box with his hand. Now they could get to the silver box through the hole that Kaite had cut open. Genious. Layle reached in and took it out. It was very cold and heavy. Max took it out of his hands. "Wow! Do you know how much we can get from this?" She said, her gold hunter eyes wide with hunger.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm
"hmm...theres gotta be a reason why this is here." *nomad looked at the box*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm
Katie rolled her eyes again. "Lets all agree not never leave Max around anything of value," Katie suggested with a smile. "We should probably head back to H.Q. before we open the box. We don't know if a bomb could be inside or not."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm
- Layle took the box back from Maxes grabby hands. "Dont worry, we had to do that to Ivan too." Layle said solumly. Max crossed her arms. "Well its not like I was the master pick pocket now was I?" Max snarled, stalking to shore. She seemed to get mad when ever he talked about Ivan. When the subject came up he felt so sad he could write a book just about the feeling. "I agree. Nash might want to see this too." He said, walking back to shore.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm
Katie nodded and walked back up to the shore. Gathering her towel, she wrapped it around herself as she hide her knife in a fold. Taking her hair and squeezing some of water out of it, she thought for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm
*nomad gently put his hand on maxes shoulder* "Im sorry to hear about what had happened to Ivan."  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm
- Max flickked Nomads hand off her shoulder. "You dont have to be sorry about it." She said harshly. But... the fact was that Ivan died. Max glared at the ground. She wasnt going to let Nomad make her cry again. She never cryed, only Kolbie could make her cry. Max grabbed her towle and went ahead of everyone to the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Katie tried to ignore the fact that Max was not in a good mood and Nomad kept trying to comfort the black haired girl. It really was none of her concern. She got into the backseat passenger side of the car and looked outside the window, one leg on the seat with her.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm
*nomad sighed and let it go, it was a bad situation for everybody without saying anything he took off his swim trunks and followed them out and got into the front passenger seat he tucked his tail into the car he looked over at Max then looked out the window*  
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff