Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Natasha's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm
"What about chocolate chip?" she asked with a huge grin in return. She would spoil him if it would have been good for the little boy, but too many cookies wasn't a good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm
- Kaz smiled and nodded. "Can I go get the rest of my crayons? I left them in your office." Kaz asked.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 pm
She nodded. "Of course you can, sweetie," she said as she walked to the kitchen. "I'll go get the ingredients out."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm
*nomad shouted with a happy tone* "cya later." *nomad went back towards his barracks bed and started unpacking his things. he will pay a visit later, he needed to snap out of it, depression will just hurt his overall performance.*  

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 am
*nomad left undone packing and walked back towards nashys office to find a map to get a better knowledge of the place he noticed a little kid on the way there*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am
- Kaz walked over to Nashes office with a happy grin on his face. They were going to make cookies! And that wasnt a normal thing, they hardly ever had any sugar because the scavangers had a hard time getting them. Maybe that is what he should be when hes bigger. The greatest scavanger ever! He was pratically skipping to Nashes office when he saw a monster in the hallway. He froze. The monster was huge! And it had all sorts of scary things on its body. It actually looked alot like a... robot. Kaz suddenly felt terrifyed. Robots... he hated robots. The Commandants made robots. The Commandants were monsters. He couldnt move! The robot must have made him a statue! "Nash!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaz started to scream.

Layle was fixing the desk by pasting the wooden pices together by hand. It was actually turning out pretty well, the only thing that looked differnt was the crack lines that sckatterd the desk face. He didnt know how to fix that problem, and he wanted Nashes desk to look just as it had. He put the repared pictures on the desk, and started to look for there new frames that he grabbed from a photoshops trash a long time ago. he was going to use them himself, but Nash needed them more than he did. He steped back to look at the clean room that was once a total mess. It almost looked like it had, but those crack marks were seriously getting on his nerves. "Nash!!!!!!!!!" Layle heard Kaz scream outside the door. Layle emidiutly went out the door. He saw Kaz standing there, looking horrified. He went over to him. "Whats wrong?" He asked, then he noticed the new reqrut standing in the hallway. "Oh." He said. He was quite a sight, from his resamay Layle knew that he had a body suit, but he didnt think that it would this allabrate.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 pm
"its ok im not going to hurt you. Im one of the good guys, Im a good robot." *nomad slowly approached* "Theres no need to be afraid theres no bad guys here." *nomad wanted to show his face but he knew he shouldn't in case of compromise*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm
When Natahsa heard Kaz cry out for her, she rushed out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and ran down the hall to the boy, all the while not realizing she had grabbed a meat cleaver on her way out of the kitchen.
"What's going on?" she demanded when she say Layle. Seeing Nomad, she glared at him as she let the cleavor drop. Kneeling, she turned Kaz to her.
"Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere, sweetheart?"

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 pm
- Kaz didnt move an inch, just stared at Nomad with wide eyes, then he hugged Nash, without taking his eyes off him. Layle sighed and turned to Nomad. "Sorry about that. He has a fobia for robotic humanoids." Layle said, then he extened his hand. "My name is Layle Marrage, Weapons Manufacterer and Equipment Upgrader. I also look over the resamays before they get sent to Sam, our leader. Its a pleasure to meet you." He said. Then he saw the look on Nashes face. "Oh, and I think you've met our Warlearder, Natasha. And the little boy that you've paralized is Kaz." Layle said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm
"Kaz, look at me," she said, picking up the little boy, "Hey, Layle, could you bring down his crayon's later. He left them in my office?" Seeing Kaz so scared made her want to go kick someone, but right now he needed her.
"Kazzy, you're okay, sweetie. Layle and I are both here. We're not gonna let anyone hurt you. Max is just down the hall and Sam is probably in his office. You're alright, sweetheart," she said, glaring death at Nomad while she gently rocked Kaz and rubbed his back.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:21 pm
- Kaz put his cheek agenced Nashes shoulder. He didnt like the monster in the hallway, but now that Nash was here it was ok. He looked at Nash and smiled. "Im ok." He said, then he made a glance at the monster man. "Um can we go make the cookies now?" He said, not wanting to be near the robot. He didnt want it to take Arshabald away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm
She nodded. "We can go make the cookies," she said, giving Nomand an even more killing glare before she smiled at Layle. "Remember the crayons," she said before she walked with Kaz to the kitchen.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm
*nomad stood there staring her back clearly not intimated by the threat look* "you dont scare me, nash. And you never will. " *he then turned back towards Layle and shook his hand* "Nomad, special forces soldier. Pleasure to meet you." *Nomad said in a happy tone* "And I didn't know Kaz had a fear of robots. Im actually a cyborg."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 am
- Layle grinned. "I wont forget." He said to Nash, then he turned to Nomad. "Its alright, he'll get used to you." Layle said, he preteneded he didnt see the negitive reactions the two were sharing. He knew that Nomad must have been the one to distroy the desk, but he wasnt one to judge. "So your a Soldier. But if you want to go into battle any time soon your going to have to start getting along with Nash, because you two are going to spend alot of training time together." He said walking back into the office, motioning Nomad to follow. "I have some things to do in here before we head over to my office to discus what we are going to do with you." He said smiling.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

jak795

3,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0