Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Serpent's Cavern: Serpentsong's Active Roleplays(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 pm
soxs1219

Asher smirked, he amused by her words and the way she tried so hard to justify her thoughts and feelings. "It does not matter what he is to you at current, Anita. He was your lover long than myself, and his...offenses...were by far worse than my own." He smirked. "But either way, it matters not. Both you and Jean-claude have seen me cast aside like garbage. It is a shame, but...I no longer need either of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am
serpentsong
Anita blinked blankly at Asher as she spoke "We don't need you or each other anymore... But that doesnt mean we dont miss it, that we cant reminise aboy it or even have a civilized conversation anymore..."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:52 pm
soxs1219

The man sighed and looked to her, his hair once more covering the scarred side of his gorgeous face. "It was you who came to me with ghosts in your eyes, Anita. Ghosts the rekindled an old anger in me." He turned his eyes back toward the bar. "I do not doubt that we could have conversation...civil at that..though...I am not sure about what..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:33 am
serpentsong

Anita brushed her hair back "I was surprised to see you here... though I won't deny that I miss what we had" she said not letting her eyes meet his "but I am happy that you found someone. I'd actually like to meet him someday" She thought about it and shook her head "but I think I might need some time, I don't want to make waves. If your happy I wouldn't jeopardize it...."

She was silent for a while, thinking to herself. "I'm still seeing our pussycat, and I'm still not as good of a dom as you... if your lover wouldn't oppose we could still have the dungeon?" she made it into a question

((ooc:: I'm working on Nathanial as a CYO *spending staff credits on him*))  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash