Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
Tah Smexy Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soDavided

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:32 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3
Tah Smexy Bunneh

Cool : D Well my mom is african american and my dad is Japanese so It's cool : D I can spike my hair, but recently i accidentally cut it ._. Lol I have the hair for it and because Im mixed with jap black and indian I can literally have any type of hair I want : D It's pretty cool 3nodding I literally hang out with almost all asains, but literally the group I fit in it quite multiracial.

Really? Can you speak Japanese? Lol, thats rare, Black mom and Asian dad xD But thats awesome razz I fit in the multicutural group too, but my friends swear up and down that I shouldn't be black xD they all agree I should be Asian xD

Yepp 3nodding My dad's a troll tho LOLOL
I get that alot Lmao I'm even surprised myself that my dad is jap and mom is black Lol
Lmao I know alot of people like that including me I'm more in touched with my asian side then black xD I onli act black when Im mad XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 am
3nodding  

-l- Broken Crystal -l-

Devoted Friend

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100

i wanna be your superman

Dapper Genius

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:29 am
↑ ⓐⓔⓡⓞⓓⓨⓝⓐⓜⓘⓒⓐⓛⓛⓨ →
【━the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it━】

I read some of your tips biggrin
I think I'll use them.

【━so it goes on flying anyway━】

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 pm
Aerodynamically-Yours
↑ ⓐⓔⓡⓞⓓⓨⓝⓐⓜⓘⓒⓐⓛⓛⓨ →
【━the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it━】

I read some of your tips biggrin
I think I'll use them.

【━so it goes on flying anyway━】

Haha yay! Tell me how it goes and if you also picked up on other tips!
yum_puddi Thank you! yum_puddi

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 pm
-l- Broken Crystal -l-
3nodding

yum_puddi Hello there! c: yum_puddi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm
UhhhDavidx3

I get that alot Lmao I'm even surprised myself that my dad is jap and mom is black Lol
Lmao I know alot of people like that including me I'm more in touched with my asian side then black xD I onli act black when Im mad XD

Thats cool! Im learning french and of course I pick up some korean from my other friends, even though the majority is either bad or...not so appropriate phrases xD haha once I was messing with my korean friends And i yelled this all in Korean,
Me: "What is this?!?!" (korean)
Her: "Ummm....What are you talking-"(eng)
Me: "I dont care!"(korean)
Her: "Wh-"(eng)
Me: "Shut up, your ugly" (korean)
xD The funny part is she laughed at me calling her ugly cause I tried to say it sarcastically and it sounded funny xD

Tah Smexy Bunneh

soDavided

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

Thats cool! Im learning french and of course I pick up some korean from my other friends, even though the majority is either bad or...not so appropriate phrases xD haha once I was messing with my korean friends And i yelled this all in Korean,
Me: "What is this?!?!" (korean)
Her: "Ummm....What are you talking-"(eng)
Me: "I dont care!"(korean)
Her: "Wh-"(eng)
Me: "Shut up, your ugly" (korean)
xD The funny part is she laughed at me calling her ugly cause I tried to say it sarcastically and it sounded funny xD

Oh my gosh LMAO that sounds just like me and my friends LMAOOO except I yell in jap while they yell in viet and we have no idea what either of us is saying LMAO.

Me: YOUR MOM (jap)
My friend: YOU SO GAY (viet)
Me: YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL (jap)
My friend: BIRDS CAN FLY (viet)
Both of us:......... What the hell? (eng)

Oh my gosh you me my friends and your friends would get along so much. XD and really ? Cool I'm learning Latin at school and viet from my friends... Since I'm such a big kpop fan I'm learning korean from kpop LMAO I just look at the lyrics and memorize LMAO xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 pm
UhhhDavidx3

Oh my gosh LMAO that sounds just like me and my friends LMAOOO except I yell in jap while they yell in viet and we have no idea what either of us is saying LMAO.

Oh my gosh you me my friends and your friends would get along so much. XD and really ? Cool I'm learning Latin at school and viet from my friends... Since I'm such a big kpop fan I'm learning korean from kpop LMAO I just look at the lyrics and memorize LMAO xD

Haha I think so too! Im a HUGE k-pop fan, like honestly that all I listen to xD Whats your favorite band? Also Im entering(maybe) im my highschools talent show xD Im dancing a k-pop song with a friend, either Infinite-paradise or do Wondergirls-be my baby and miss a-goodbye baby razz but idk which to do...

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

OUr family goes to church/has Christmas dinner and opens presents on the 24th because on the 25th we get up early and go see my moms side of the family and they all live 2 hours away from us.

Sounds fun! My family lives sorta close to eachother so our drive wouldnt really be that long, but im probably going to be doing pretty much the same thing razz

That's cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

Haha I think so too! Im a HUGE k-pop fan, like honestly that all I listen to xD Whats your favorite band? Also Im entering(maybe) im my highschools talent show xD Im dancing a k-pop song with a friend, either Infinite-paradise or do Wondergirls-be my baby and miss a-goodbye baby razz but idk which to do...

Oh my gosh Cool XD I have two and ones a guy band while the other is a girl. 2ne1 and Big Bang Lol I also like Be2t SHINee BEG etc. :3 Lol And Cool Me and my guy friends dance to SHINee Lucifer 3nodding  

soDavided

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 pm
UhhhDavidx3

Oh my gosh Cool XD I have two and ones a guy band while the other is a girl. 2ne1 and Big Bang Lol I also like Be2t SHINee BEG etc. :3 Lol And Cool Me and my guy friends dance to SHINee Lucifer 3nodding

Haha my other friend who insisted...more like forced me to enter wanted me and my friend to do Lucifer but my friend saw it and was like......DO YOU WANT US TO DIE?!?! xD she isn't Korean though lol, I mean I have no dancing experience but everyone says I can dance, I only agree with that I can mimick a dance step, but free style, hahaha no I wish xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

OUr family goes to church/has Christmas dinner and opens presents on the 24th because on the 25th we get up early and go see my moms side of the family and they all live 2 hours away from us.

Sounds fun! My family lives sorta close to eachother so our drive wouldnt really be that long, but im probably going to be doing pretty much the same thing razz

That's cool!

Hehe biggrin

Tah Smexy Bunneh

soDavided

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

Haha my other friend who insisted...more like forced me to enter wanted me and my friend to do Lucifer but my friend saw it and was like......DO YOU WANT US TO DIE?!?! xD she isn't Korean though lol, I mean I have no dancing experience but everyone says I can dance, I only agree with that I can mimick a dance step, but free style, hahaha no I wish xD

I dont count myself as a proffessional either XD I just think that my best dance I've learned so far was lucifer XD me and four other friends sings and dance to the song LMAO The person I usually dance for is Taemin xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:46 pm
UhhhDavidx3

I dont count myself as a proffessional either XD I just think that my best dance I've learned so far was lucifer XD me and four other friends sings and dance to the song LMAO The person I usually dance for is Taemin xD

For my dance Imma try to dance hoya for the paradise song if we do that one but for our other option who we dance doesn't really matter xD I hope I dont get stage fright because I get that SO bad like, I can even present in a classroom with out getting nervous xD.
Yay! Taemin, I think is the best dancer in that group! You must be the best dancer in the group if you are dancing his part :3

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

That's cool!

Hehe biggrin

So how are you doing?  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out