Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Zombie Apocalypse Simulator [ How Long Will You Survive? ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm
Deel-Dough

*Bites human*  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:36 pm
Unit Blue
Deel-Dough

*Bites human*
Kickes him away and shots him in the head in heart twice. As I start to run over to the vehicle, Climbing in I lock the door and try to hot wire it.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 am
Deel-Dough
Unit Blue
Deel-Dough

*Bites human*
Kickes him away and shots him in the head in heart twice. As I start to run over to the vehicle, Climbing in I lock the door and try to hot wire it.

*Regenerates wound in chest* I slowly recover and tell my zombie minions allies to cover the car with themselves  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:37 am
Um.... *kills everyone and wins the game?*  

Unit Blue

urAq7 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm
Joining Human.

Edit: Highschool Teacher/31Y/9mm pistol........ emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
Joining Human.

Edit: Highschool Teacher/31Y/9mm pistol........ emotion_dowant

*bites and sucks blood*?  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 am
Does anyone else care to like... survive?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 am
Toxic Pepper
I'm a ninja pirate

Does this mean I win the game? biggrin  

Unit Blue

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am
Unit Blue
Toxic Pepper
I'm a ninja pirate

Toxic Pepper is the best.

I don't know, does it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm
Toxic Pepper

I think... It does!!!
I feel...... Like a cheater?
But more importantly, I feel great!  

Unit Blue

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm
Unit Blue
Toxic Pepper

I think... It does!!!
I feel...... Like a cheater?
But more importantly, I feel great!

WELL.... What if I said I had taken medicine awhile back that made me immune to the bite of a zombie? What if while you thought I was turned into a zombie, I flew to LA and met up with some SUPER HUMANS? What if now, us SUPER HUMANS are in the process of finding the cure and turning YOU back to a human?

What would you say then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Toxic Pepper
WELL.... What if I said I had taken medicine awhile back that made me immune to the bite of a zombie? What if while you thought I was turned into a zombie, I flew to LA and met up with some SUPER HUMANS? What if now, us SUPER HUMANS are in the process of finding the cure and turning YOU back to a human?

What would you say then?

This is where the complex part comes in
As supposing I never knew this, I would still be in stage 2 of my world-take-over plan, in which I am still developing different kinds of hideous zombie-titan slaves.
And in like Avatar, I would gather around different tribes of zombies around the world (but unlike in the movie, I would get them to join me by killing their leader and taking it's role)
As I would have planned such these things, that means I'm smart enough to actually use weapons and continue to evolve till' I'm smart enough to teach others to do it to
I will implant chips into zombie's brains for me to always gain their allegiance to me
Then, by stage 4, I would have developed and elite-squad of zombies and begin to renew the world into a new kind of Earth with a new kind of race!!!!!!!!!
And resistance then would be inevitable due to the fast pace of this change in history.

But since I'm just a zombie, I would probably just be going around finding more fresh brains... Sad story  

Unit Blue

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm
Unit Blue
Toxic Pepper

What would you say then?

This is where the complex part comes in
As supposing I never knew this, I would still be in stage 2 of my world-take-over plan, in which I am still developing different kinds of hideous zombie-titan slaves.
And in like Avatar, I would gather around different tribes of zombies around the world (but unlike in the movie, I would get them to join me by killing their leader and taking it's role)
As I would have planned such these things, that means I'm smart enough to actually use weapons and continue to evolve till' I'm smart enough to teach others to do it to
I will implant chips into zombie's brains for me to always gain their allegiance to me
Then, by stage 4, I would have developed and elite-squad of zombies and begin to renew the world into a new kind of Earth with a new kind of race!!!!!!!!!
And resistance then would be inevitable due to the fast pace of this change in history.

But since I'm just a zombie, I would probably just be going around finding more fresh brains... Sad story

We shall see, shan't we?

*Gathers the super humans and stars to fly towards the zombezzz*  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas