Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
The New Verses and Such! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 pm
Questing Pale Marionette in my signature! Help is greatly appreciated!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm
((Bump...))  

Satomi Himari

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm
((Bump...))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm
((Bump...))  

Satomi Himari

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:34 am
Philippians 4:6 & 7 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

At this time of year we all tend to get a little anxious. Let's remember the scripture and be anxious for nothing.  

Mitako Kami

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm
"If we say we have fellowship with Him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us." 1 John 1:6-10  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 pm
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 pm
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm
You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:13-14. God reached into our lives when we were merely a tiny embryo and began to put us together while we were still in the soft silence of our mother's womb.... Mother Nature didn't make us. Fate did not shape us neither we were just a biological combination of mother and dad in a moment of sexual passion. Nor we were conceived through blind chance. You, God (and no other), made us
He created us. He has a great plan for our lives.

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 pm
Mitako Kami
You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:13-14. God reached into our lives when we were merely a tiny embryo and began to put us together while we were still in the soft silence of our mother's womb.... Mother Nature didn't make us. Fate did not shape us neither we were just a biological combination of mother and dad in a moment of sexual passion. Nor we were conceived through blind chance. You, God (and no other), made us
He created us. He has a great plan for our lives.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm
Mitako Kami
Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."
The modern American replied, "Sin, what's that?"

Mitako Kami

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm
"If we say we have fellowship with Him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us." 1 John 1:6-10  

Satomi Himari

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff