Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:09 pm
"Exactly. In history of the human world there have been dictators who try to control people like this. They control though fear. But when no one fears them they have no power. All the other tribes should...." But then bursting into the hut door were armed Firemane centaur. "Aw crap!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm
Horsetail pushed Clover and Kire behind him. "I am Horsetail, the healer here. Are you injured?" His tone was official, business-like. He thought it best to pretend like the previous conversation did not happen. There was no need to give these soldiers any evidence they did not have yet. "Clover, bring water," he barked. "How can I help you?" He motioned for the intruders to come into the hut.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 pm
There were two grunts and a commander. The commander went up to the table. "It's just time for our inspection. Making sure you Greenleaves are behaving and our arrangement with that student is in tact." The commander eyed Kire suspiciously for a moment then looked at Clover.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 pm
Clover faked a confused expression and remained silent. She knew better than to attract attention from the wrong sort of people. The less she admitted to know, the fewer problems she and her tribe would have with the Firemanes.
Horsetail continued with his innocent act. "What would you like to see? And which student? All children are considered students until they are of age. Currently, there are 38 of them in various trades. Do you have a name of the one you are seeking?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm
The commander then said "Nevermind, I think we know enough. By the way, who is that one in the odd clothes? He does not appear to be of your tribe."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Clover started to speak, but Horsetail started first, "he is a scout from a tribe to the far East. He is here for medicine. He actually got lost, but will be gone tomorrow." He kept the story simple and put Kire's 'home' as far from the Firemanes as possible. "My apprentice can deal with him if you require anything." Horsetail changed the subject.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm
"No, that will be fine. We must be off." They soon left the hut. Kire then sighed. "That was close. I really like they know me. But anyway we should hold our conversation for when it's safe."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm
"I told you, visitors stand out here."
"Especially dressed like you." Horsetail added. "Take your shirt off. I will hide it here." Horsetail went to an old storage trunk and sorted through it. He produced a short-sleeved green tunic with wooden toggles. "Wear this. It was mine when I was much younger. If anyone else asks, you are also my student. Your tribe sent you to study herbs. While you are here, you may lodge and eat here."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm
Kire put on his tunic. "I was thinking of staying with Clover's family as long as that jerk doesn't come back."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm
"Yucca/Arrow is usually on patrol around the village or trying to kill the biggest stag in the forest. There is nothing between us right now and he still needs permission to enter my parents' home. I am sure that mother and father would allow you to stay with us."
"That is fine, but try not to inspire his wrath. We do not need him reporting back to the others about us. Also, you are both working for me now so that will give us time to talk. Dismissed for the day," Horsetail nodded.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 pm
"Fine. But I'm only pretending so don't boss me around. I get enough of that from my teachers back home. Shall we, Clover?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 pm
Clover laughed as they left Horsetail's home. "Perhaps our worlds are not all that dissimilar." She started walking back to her home. On the way, she explained how to navigate the village. "Any building required for defense or used for the public is located toward the center: the healer's hut, the cheftain's hall, the food stores, the armory, what there is of it. Then craftsmen and laborers' houses surround that. On the outer borders are hunters, scouts and soldiers."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm
"It's a very nice village. Has everything you need. Where I'm from they need other places but here it's simple. So anyway i don't need a fancy place to sleep. I can work with anything you got."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm
"We trade with other tribes sometimes, but mostly everything we have we make." They came back into view of her home and she waved to her parents. "Well, you can sleep in our home of course. We have a two room hut. You saw the front room earlier; we sleep in the back room." Her tone was one of pride, but she was not sure if he knew only the wealthier families had more than one room.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm
"That's fine. Just tell me where to sleep and put up my stuff. Now just so you know I do have some human stuff with me and I hope not to freak out your folks with the stuff."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff