Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Flame Haze Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana noticed him getting closer.She raised her sword defensively."D-Dont come closer!" she yelled at him,taking a step back.'S-Somethings different about him...'  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Walking towards her, a tree was in the way. In a simple slash of his dagger, it crashes down, leaving a clean cut. As he got closer, he lifted his dagger up. He then swung it down to her, but missed by a hair.  

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana looked at him stunned.She dropped her sword.She tried taking a step back but her body wouldn't let her.'A-Am i r-really gonna end up like that tree?'  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:45 pm
User ImageThe sword that dropped knocked off his mask. Kiryuu pushes her up against the tree with the dagger lifted up to her neck. "As you have requested, I am Kiryuu. I will be the last thing you will see!" He said to her. Just before he was about to stab right through her, Kiryuu finally took control of himself. Finding himself about ready to kill someone, and his face revealed, he jumped away, covering his face with his hand. "I-I didn't mean to...-" He took off running.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana's heart skipped a bunch of beats.She watched him run away. She slid down against the tree."H-He...c-could've kill m-me..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image Running for so long, he had to stop. Kiryuu sat down against a tree, and took off his mask. I could have killed another there. Why must I come into this world as a monster? He thought to himself. He already himself had killed about a dozen without him even laying a finger on them. He threw the dagger to the Earth, and it fades away into the air.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Shana looked at her sword on the ground. she slowly got up and walked over to it.She hesitantly picked it up and had it burst into flames and disappear. She kept her blazing hair and eyes though.Shana looked at the way Kiryuu went.She took one step forward and stopped."W-What if he tries hurting me?" She whispered to herself. She shook her head and began walking slowly towards the way he went.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm
User ImageKiryuu closed his eyes and leaned against the tree. He was completely tired to take the mask completely away from his face. Nor' was he able to notice that Shana was headed towards him. He tried forgetting everything that had happened, but he knew it would never happen. It was already glued to him. So he lays there, hoping he would fall unconscious very quickly.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana continued walking slowly. After awhile she could see Kiryuu's slumped body.She tensed and approached him carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image As Shana drew closer, his eyes immediately snapped open, looking at her. Kiryuu got up and backed away one step.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana stopped and hesitantly stuck her hand out."A-Are you okay?" She had her blazing hair calm down and just turn red. She softened her eyes a little also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image Kiryuu stopped at where he was, knowing he was under control. But how could she not be afraid of me after what I did? He thought to himself. "I'm fine." There was no reason to hide himself behind the mask since she already saw him. He removed it so he would be able to breath alot easier. "I didn't mean to... go after you like that..." His head dropped, looking down at his feet.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana tensed,remembering what he almost did. She inhaled to relax herself."Its alright...." She said a little tense.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm
User ImageKiryuu tried looking straight, but he was very tall he had to look down. But he kept quiet. "What brings you to this forest?" He asks. He remembered the other person, who was much taller than him, which Shana was following earlier. I wonder what happen to him... He thought.

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
♋ Shana ♋
Shana looked at him blankly."I came into the forest to see a lab with my friend-" She stopped and scolded herself."I guess i lost that friend..." She mumbled then turned back to him."Wait...What are you doing here?"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff