Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forsaken Neko Palace (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm
Alexander got up and laughed. "These eyes got me this far, lets see if they get me killed." He said. He vanished and appeared in his bedroom and sat down on the bed. His bedroom was in the next room of the throne room. "Go get something to eat. Have fun and stay good. I can't leave remember, I have to stay in here." Alexander said laying down on the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm
Alana didnt need to explore she already knew the layout of the castle so she went into Alexanders bedroom door and knocked  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm
He snapped his fingers and the door opened. "I told you to leave and have fun! Why do you stay?" Alexander asked before Alana even entered the room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm
"How can someone possibly have fun in a castle with rules that are so strict they could kill" *Alana sighs* "No, i wish to stay here, doesnt look like you have a friend? Besides that girl that came in moments ago."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Alexander looks over. "Ya, what about her?" He says looking at Alana.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm
I wont dought your words nor do i have anything against her (just to make it clear) but what exactly is your relationship with her  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm
Alexander smirked. Then he looked down at the ground. "Well...Well-Me and her were good friends when we were young. She told me that she liked me, but I didn't listen. I wanted to be a better fighter, I better Neko warrior, smart, and faster. I didn't have time for love when I was young. She hates me for not listening, but she thinks that when all this war stuff is over that me and her can live together forever, a happy life, kids, a family, and everything. I just don't know." Alexander said with a sigh. "Now look at her, shes a 5 star commander working her way to a first class general. I feel so... I don't know." Alexander said looking up across his bedroom.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm
"Believe it or not i had someone who loved me two we had promised to marry each other if he lived by the end of a war me and him were fighting, but..." *Alana stopped but decided to continue on* "he was killed in the war, yet even though i never told him i loved him, when he died i went balistic, i almost destroyed everything if it wasnt for your father"  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Alexander looked over confused. "My father? What did he do? And when did this all happen?" Alexander layed down on the bed waiting for a answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm
"Yes your father, i was going out of control my power become unstabbled, a light came out of my body heading straight to the heavens the ground was crumbling under me, i could practically feel the entire Earth shake but your father was i believe in his early 30's when he saw me. He words assured me of a new future one that he invisioned, that people shouldnt have to suffer because of one death. Reasons i still dont know why, his words hit me like stones and slowly my powers became stabble and he helped me bury my lovers body in the battle field. I believe the battle was called oh what was the name again"  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:55 pm
Alexander smirked. "So, you knew my father before. Thats something. Now I would like to know?... What clan do you come from, cause my father only knew one clan that were full of people like you, the Dragon Mormoto Clan. Do you come from that clan?" Alexander asked seriously looking Alana in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm
"i do but you have to keep this in mind there are different braches of that clan. On a side note you might think im a prince what on earth does this girl know about the hardships of love, well you know what i am a princess Princess Alana of the Dragon Mormoto Clan.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm
Alexander was amazed. "Wow... Now why would the princess of a high order clan come here to a place like this." Alexander closed his eyes and smirked. "Now tell me that." Alexander grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm
"i owe him and what better way of repaying it with his own son finding love himself with some help of course" Alana gives alexander a wink  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 pm
Alexander opened one eye and looked over at Alana. "What do you mean? Find love?! Don't you see that a war is about to happen!(Alexander got up from the bed) There is no time for love. This war is more important then love! To hell with love!" Alexander yelled, he layed back down on the bed.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff