Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Bad's UW search!Seeking Matchmaker to fetch man(update 6/28) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 pm
Some plotty things have occurred and the Pad position has been filled. PMs have been sent explaining things, and I appreciate the interest. ninja

Also, new Matchmaker role is up on the first page.

Also, I swear I'll get caught up this weekend. I've got a dance performance Saturday and organizing my little tribe is wearing me out when school hasn't been kicking my butt.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:24 am
Yay for chipper!Bad.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:24 am
Buuuurp. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm
Sorry to be slow with the tagging back. I'll get to it.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 am
Heh, I got faith in you. You're fine, especially considering how late IIII was being. >_>"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 am
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Enemy
  • Your SoA: Imarogbe
  • Bio: Journal - He is the son of Ilyas and Afsar
  • Plot ideas: I imagine them instantly hating each other upon sight, they would initially fight over something or other and end up not liking each other very much at all. I imagine Imarogbe would expect a certain amount of manners from her and she would totally blow him off, which would, in turn, infuriate him. He is headstrong and has very much picked up on his mother's sassy attitude. He may develop a distant respect for her as they get older, but of course he would never tell her. Growing up with only brothers around, he has not had much experience around female cubs, the only females he knows are his mother and his father's other banu, so he is likely to treat a female cub like one of his brothers. Ultimately, they will probably find themselves trying to best the other, Imarogbe definitely has a competitive streak to him.
  • Who starts: I have no preference, I imagine that with my lack of RP experience, it would probably be more exciting if you start, but I will as well
  • Extra: I do enjoy a cookie or two
    Edit: I just realized that Bad and Imarogbe are cousins, Zahra and Afsar (Ima's mom) are sisters, that would give them a reason to be arouind each other!

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 am
Okay, I've had a few RPs go inactive. If we're doing one and you want to continue, please tag it and either post here or PM me to let me know.

Also, either today or tomorrow I'm going to lose my laptop and I won't be around for about a week while it gets repaired. However, I'LL BE BACK. Don't lose faith. =P

@Boudaihobbit: Sorry for the long delay, been settling some RL drama. I'd love love love to have them form some good enmity, and it should be extra fun since they're cousins. Has Imarogbe grown yet? Bad is juv now, but I don't mind backdating if he still a cub. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll start.

@Andranis: Did we start an RP in AIM or something? I can't remember starting it for us. >_<" Let me know if you're still interested and I really will start (or continue, if we did something with it somewhere already).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm
I don't think we've got any on-going RPs except the one which also has Hibi (Do we know where she stands on us continuing that, by the way)? But if we do and I've been lax, I do want to continue them!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm
I think we've successfully completed them all (except with Hibi, and I've added a post in her thread about it, so we'll see?). Oh, and Bad grew if you didn't notice on the front page. =3 Let me know when Mirsa is officially back in town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 pm
I'm just waiting on approval for his banu's joining from the higher-ups, and then he'll be back.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm
Hey! Imarogbe hasn't grown yet, he is still a cub, but he should be growing next month. And I am totally still interested!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 am
@Fey: I see someone is back around. I'll bother you when I get my laptop (should be tomorrow?) back. Also no word out of hibi, so I'll slap a finish on our Uncles RP then too.

@Boudaihobbit: ^_^ Awesome. The backup computer I'm on is crashes every 10-60 minutes and I get too mad to use it, but when I get my laptop back I'll start the RP for us. =3  

Murphys_Law

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces