Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Not bound By Honor(waiting for others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm
'no thanks, just water,"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 pm
Courtney poured the guy some sake, only a half of glass then got Mia her water. She sat back for a minute a waited.  

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 pm
"hey can i have some beef soup?" mia asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm
Courtney nodded as she told the chef what to make. She went back to leaning against the counter. She stared at the clock then heard the ding of a bell, "That was fast." she said as she gave the soup to Mia.  

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm
mia smiled, "thanks, hey why don't you sit and talk awhile, not like you have meny costamers," she said caualy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm
Courtney nodded. "Sure." she said somewhat nicely. "Just let me go change out of my uniform." she said as she ran to the back. She took off the apron and then ajusted her shorts and pulled down her shirt a little. She walked back to Mia and first poured her more water.  

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm
mia was took a slurp of soup, "yum, so why were you running? from the way you move you look like you'd be a good fighter."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Raiden had thanked the man earlier for the food. He had ate it silently, and continued to walk on. He left the area and began to head north, to a cold area, to be isolated from the others around him. He had put on a heavy coat, in which he had stolen from a wealthy man he had seen before.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm
Courtney looked at Mia. "I have some trouble on my tail and can't be seen by them. That's why I work here, I can hide here then go to my treehouse and won't get caught." she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm
"oh," she said thoughtful, "why are they after you?" she couldn't help but ask.  

Sleepless Scholar

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Courtney chuckled. "I did some things I'm not proud of. But they deserved everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm
RaWr_im kikat
Courtney chuckled. "I did some things I'm not proud of. But they deserved everything."

goes and poke courtney - hey girl this sake tastes great mind if i invite u to some  

naotablue

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 pm
mia liked the sound of that, "yea, i kind a get that," then she looked over at the guy, "hey your the one i drew the face on," she laughed openly admitting it.
(dude you relise sake is an icredibly strong alcholic drink right? you can't drink that much or you'll probably be piosoned)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 pm
(lol but the characther i chosse if u see the pic hes always drinking sake n.n so i follow a lil of his story razz ) so u where the one who draw on me ur really funny wanna drink with us.  

naotablue

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:54 am
"sure," she said, "your paying though,"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items