Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 am
"The destination of this vessel never changed." Erin said with a grin.

"What?" Clayton started, "But... Why?"

"I have caused trouble. We must hide or she might not be able to kill me in the future."

"...We? Wait, kill? Someone's tryin' ta kill you... An' you WANT it to happ-"

"QUIET, DOW THERE, I'm trying to navigate!" A snappy voice said up in the captain's quarters.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 am
Lizz nodded, "Clayton will you please calm down, we are still on track, as soon as we make port i'm getting you a ticket home" she said sighing patting his back, "i'm going to charge my phone" she said walking away. "maybe take an asprin as well"  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 pm
"Wha- Lizz, ya know I can't go home until you do. Will'll kill me... And Conner would kill me... They'd take TURNS killing me. I don't like gettin' killed." Clayton said, following Lizz.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm
Lizz sighed, "gheesh Clayton calm down! Will is not gonna kill you, your Conners second in command so he won't kill you either. Just tell them I'm with my family, that I'm ok" she said finding an outlet and plugging her phone in. "And that's another thing, do not mention my last name ANY WHERE!!!! Or my name. Family is known to well for not so great things and I'm avoiding them at all cost. "  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 am
"Ch." Clayton looked away with an irritated sort of expression. Obviously something she said ticked him off. But he went back to look at her and said, "Alright, fine then, what's your alias? Can't just be sayin' 'Hey you' the whole time."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 am
"I don't know come up with something I guess, not use to having to have an alias" she said softly a bit confused as to what was with him now. "Ok give it up, what is eating away at your mind now?" she said facing him looking him dead in the eye. Lizz was not good with confined spaces, with people to close that she wasn't the best with in open spaces.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 am
"I just couldn't bear to... AVOID my family. They ain't perfect but... Jesus Rose, they're family..." Clayton said pretty quietly, like he wanted to say it, but was aware it would start a fight so was in a tangle between saying it and not.

They were docking port at this time. The ship was slowing down, though everything seemed more calm than Clayton would have originally thought. They may not have noticed there were only four passengers when there was supposed to be forty, including ship crew.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:18 pm
Lizz raised an eyebrow, "you obviously don't know my family which is a bit surprising since you use to live in Curtesia" she said gathering her items (bow, arrows, cloak, bag) and waiting for the docking to finish before leaving the ship. It was creepy that they weren't fighting crowds to get off, and even creppier that people didn't seem to notice on the dock.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 pm
Clayton was about to retort, when as they went toward the docks he realized there was no one to meet them. No one that is, except one person. He had golden blond hair, silver eyes and a doctor's labcoat. His glasses reflected the flash of the ship, then he looked up and had the warmest of smiles. "Welcome, friends!" He called out, before going up to meet them halfway.

Clayton was a bit on edge when he started to come toward them, and having the green-skinned girl with the siren behind them didn't help his nerves at all.

"I'm so sorry to have made you come at such short notice. But I am so glad to have you come here, Elizabeth." The man said with his warm, apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, which of you would be Elizabeth?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am
Lizz waited for him to respond but was surprised by the interruption of some one that looked like the happy bunch you get sick of but still love. As they drew closer to him she tried to figure out if she knew who this was, "That's me. You must be Jeremy, correct?" she asked holding her hand out for a hand shake, at least she was in a closet with Clayton.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 am
"A-ah, yes, I'm sorry." Jeremy replied with a blush and a light chuckle before taking her hand and shaking it firmly. "Jeremy Hughes, my dear, or you may call me just Jeremy or Dr. Hughes. Oh, I'm so excited that you're here. You've lived in Curtesia before, haven't you? Ah, we're actually going to be close to where you've lived. I have a private jet waiting for us."

"FLYING?!" Clayton said, then shook his head. "Noooo way am I goin' ta be in the sky, screw that, I'm goin' home!"

"Oh, but you promised Coner you would stay with Lizz." Erin said in her airy voice.

Clayton stopped and looked at her. "Wha- How do you know that?!"

"She has her ways, boy." Hypatia replied.

"My name ain't 'boy,' I'm Clayton, get it right."

"Clayton?" Jeremy chimed in with surprise, "Oh no, not Tilly and Danny's son, Clayton."

Clayton looked back Jeremy's way and asked skeptically, "Whaddya know about my folks?"

"Oh, I don't know them personally, but Ashley has said a multitude of things."

"Ashley FANCARD?" Clayton asked with astonishment.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, she and Gina are waiting for us at the jet. Such a coincidence you came on this journey."

"..." Clayton sighed. "Yeah alright, I'll go. Where is Ashley?"

((Time skip + go to Curtesia. XP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Once the ship was out to sea, Nexan had put her backpack in a place were it wouldn't get wet(I'm so specific. :U). She was now looking out at the ocean, a breeze stirring her purple and black hair.

She remembered when before she became a slave that she had dyed the purple part into her hair, since she wanted to seem more unique despite being rather anti-social. The dye was starting to fade so the purple was hard to see now.

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Ren grunted lightly, and though Savannah didn't look as she was trying to focus on steering them around safely, Bianca looked around and spotted them. "Sirens." Bianca saw a few of them dive into the water. They couldn't hear any music, but Ren's whimpering and struggle to fight the urge to get out of the bonds proved that they were singing. "One of the three most dagerous in Merthage ocean waters... The Sirens. Keep on your guard Nexan, don't let them surprise you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Nexan saw Ren struggling and began to panic. The Sirens were here!? What should she do. She quicky looked around, trying to spot one in the waters.

She then looked back at Ren with worry, what if the ropes weren't enough? She quickly shook the thought from her head and looked back at the ocean.

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 am
No sound were coming from the sirens, but Ren stopped his whimpering struggle, and calmed to an unheard sweet song. He started to struggle with the ropes, but couldn't move, trying to go toward the sirens. "That song, I remember it... So beautiful..."

"Ren, hold on!" Bianca cried as the sirens started to climb up and sit o the rims, gesturing to Ren, trying to get him to break his ropes and come to them. He struggled, and then thrashed, trying to get closer, but he had no use, he was completely bound.

"Only one male, the rest are female," one siren whispered, her voice silky and rich, "What do we do?"

"Kill the male," The leader said, "Leave the women to sail."  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces