Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply Free Gold Free Everything
You Could Win 50k!!!!!!!!! There are Runner up prizes!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this contest suck?
Yes?
18%
 18%  [ 17 ]
No?
37%
 37%  [ 34 ]
Your giving out gold so who cares?
43%
 43%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 91

alicerosee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Hill billy:Why did the chicken cross the road?
Person: To get to the other side?
Hill billy:Knock knock!!!!!!
Person: Who's there -.-.
Hill billy:THE CHICKEN!!!

lol yea I know, cheesy. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm
i love remi. it is impossible not to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81szj1vpEu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1dxNsjYeIs  

icallitparadise

1213gabby

Fluffy Bunny

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 am
a boy once asked the fisherman with a small head "fisherman,how do u get such a little head?" the fisherman says, "well i was out at sea when i met a mermaid and she told me she could give me one wish.....well she took it alittle too literal...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 am
One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"

Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."  

Kinki Senpai Ayako

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Yichem

Hardcore Weeaboo

23,950 Points
  • Yandere no Murasaki 500
  • Murasaki no Lifu 500
  • Tsundere no Murasaki 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:43 pm
wanna win need gg  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm
Two snakes are talking.

One of them turns to the other and asks, "Are we venomous?"

The other replays, "Yes, why?..."

"I just bit me lip."  

Azure Radiance

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250

kKlD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am
Why did the chicken cross the road?
-Cause your telling jokes on his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am
Boy 1: Knock knock!
Boy 2: Who's there?
Boy 1: Interrupting Cow
Boy 2: Interrupting Cow-
Boy 1: MOO!
Boy 2: ...
Boy 1: Knock knock!
Boy 2: ..who's there?
Boy 1: Interrupting Dog
Boy 2: Interrupting dog-
Boy 1: WOOF! Knock knock!
Boy 2: *hesitates* who's there?
Boy 1: Falcon *me gusta*
Boy 2: Falcon-
Boy 1: Falcon PUNCH! *punches Boy 2*

If that doesn't work xD lets see... Do you play Skyrim? :3

AndieGoesRawr

Tipsy Noob

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Lil-UziVert2RG

Dedicated Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 am
ok here i go biggrin

ok so there were 3 men standed in the dessert. they see a house in the distance and they go up to it. the first guy says "lets see if i can get that car so we can get out of here" he knocks on the door and a very old woman opens the door. he asks her " Hello mam can we have that car so we can get out of here?"
She says "only if you have sex with me" the man replied HELL NO and walked away. he goes back to the group and tell him that he didnt get it. the next one says "ok lets see if i can get some water." He goes up and knocks on the door and the woman answers again and he asks " hello can i have some water?"
she says "no only if you have sex with me" He responds with "HELL NO" and walks away. The third guy says "Guys we gotta get out of here maybe if we get money we can buys sombodys car in this desert town" He approaches the house and knocks. the old woman opens the door once more and he asks "can i have 1million dollars, that car , and some water so i can get out of the desert?" she replies with "No only if you have sex with me"
he said ok and follows her into the kitchen and she lays on the countertop and opens her legs and closes her eyes. he notices 3 ears of corn and takes one and pleasures her with it and throws it out the window. the woman says "good now again ill give you the car" he does it once more and throws it out the window. she says "one more time ill give you the water" once more he does it and throws it out the window and she is satisfied and he gets the keys water and one million dollars and walks out the house. he looks for his friends and finds them behind the house crouch over. they get up and they all say " Dude we just had the best 3 peices of buttered corn we have ever had in our life!!!! biggrin

Thank you for reading 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm
Teehee~ :3

User Image

User Image

Hope those are funny~!
:3  

leilatl

Bashful Sage

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RyRyLoLoL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 am
There was once a teenage boy who came home late at night from a party. He goes quietly upstairs to go take a shower. His little sister hears someone in the shower so she goes and sees who it is. She sees her brother. Then she says can I play with your sucky please. He said no now go away. She then said fine then I'm going to tell mommy. The boy says fine after she played with it she went to bed then the boy was finished taking a shower so he goes to his room getting ready for bed. Then his little sister comes in his room and says can I play with your sucky again he says no the his little sister says fine then I'm going to tell mommy then he said fine here.

His mother was sleeping quietly when she hears her someone screaming so she rushes to her sons room and sees him lying on his bed screaming and crying in pain with blood all over the bed. The mom says what happened. Then his little sister said I was playin with his ducky when it squirted at me so I bit his head off the mother was then in great shock  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm
This makes me laugh, every single time.
And if this fails, you can always look at my face ;]
Click here !! biggrin
Or
Click here!! biggrin  

mmmbopper

Barton Champion

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Deletemeh0e

Loved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am
There were 3 guys in an air plain that was about to crash. The first guy was really stupid, and he threw out a bomb. The second guy was a little smarter, so he threw out a sword. The third guy was the smartest, and he threw out a pebble. When the plain crashed, the 3 men successfully walked out with their lives when they stumbled upon 2 girls crying, and 1 girl laughing. They walked up to the first girl and asked, "why are you crying?" the girl replied "a pebble flew out of the sky, landed in my dads mouth and he choked to death!" Then the 3 men walked over to the other crying girl and asked "why are you crying?" the girl replied "a sword fell out of the sky and cut my dads head off!" Then the 3 men walked over to the girl that was laughing, and they asked, "why are you laughing?" the girl replied, I farted and my school blew up!!!!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 am
If you really want to laugh and watch somthing interesting and unusual go to youtube and put in charlie the unicorn 1,2,3,4 and if thats not funny enough you can go to youtube and put in charlie teh unicorn 1,2 both are hilarious  

happyy_bunnyy

Free Gold Free Everything

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces