Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fangs & Claws - A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for animals and animal-like creatures. 

Tags: wolf, animal, creature, kitsune, fantasy 

Reply Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)
Clash of Fangs (roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm
FangBro

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►► Hisagi, Monster, Mr. Werewolf, Fufu-cuddly-poopsy-doozles.

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

~You were that foundation-- I followed, so taken. So conditioned I could never let go. Then sorrow, then sickness-- Then the shock when you flipped it on me. So hollow, so vicious. So afraid I couldn't let myself see -- That I could never be held, Back or up no, I'll hold myself. Forget the rest, let them know my hell. Let the rest be the tale they tell.~

Even though Hisagi was still asleep, that doesn't mean he was completely "off guard". His senses were still going about in his sleep, his wolf tail and wolf ears poking out. His tail was well hidden under the blankets, but his ears were still out. Turning a bit in his sleep, he was now on his left side, as his right ear was perked up. After a few minutes of having his right ear perked up for security, it slowly flattened down as Hisagi drifted off farther into sleep. However, in his sleep, he suddenly huddled into a ball, his rather long, fluffy wolf tail covering his feet. What brought this on? Oh, nothing --- Except a dream. Yes, Hisagi was dreaming of, not good things, but old memories. Old memories from that of his past life as a child, and as a teenager...
*"You worthless creature! You're nothing but a pain in the rear to take care of. An absolute shame to the Moonscar family tree! Now I don't want you to ever ask me to "play" with you again! You hear me, scrap?" A small gulp from that of a dear seven-year-old, abused boy was heard.
"Y-Yes..ma'am." "Good, now go drag your petty a** to school. And I want to SEE at least an A on that finished work of yours or you're sleeping in the backyard again!" The small boy gulped, nodding, as he quietly picked up his back-pack, struggling to hoist it over his bony shoulders, and limped out of his house through the door-way. As the boy slowly walked down the side-walk, making his way towards the school building, tears strolled down his soft cheeks, which were covered in small bruise marks. He also had dozens of old, blood-stained bandages almost everywhere on his body. Why, this miserable, physically and mentally abused little-boy was Hisagi. The fragile child wore old rags, made up from his old bed-sheets. He reeked of filth, as if he hadn't been bathed in a week. By the time poor little Hisagi got to school, the other children stared at him, and it wasn't long before they all started whispering things about him. "H-Hi..." Hisagi uttered out shyly to two adorable girls standing by their locker doors. The two girls frowned at him, then quickly walked away from him and made it to class. "Hey, you!" A kid shouted out. Hisagi turned to see a boy wearing a stripped blue and white shirt, shorts, sneakers, and a cap he wore backwards.* "Y-Yes...?" "Do you even take a bath everyday? And what's up with all the blood? You look like a zombie from one of those horror movies." Hisagi's face became flushed with embarrassment, holding his right arm as he slowly began to back away from the other kids as they continued to mock him for being a "zombie". Tears soon began to stroll down the poor child's cheeks, and with that, Hisagi couldn't take the teasing any longer--- he turned around and struggled to run off towards the boy's restroom of the elementary school, a small trail of blood and tears following behind him...*

Hisagi's eyes jolted open, immediately sitting up. He panted quietly to himself, then proceeded to wipe the sweat off of his face. Getting up from the couch and making his way towards the fridge, he took out a cup and served himself some water from the fridge's very own water filter. Afterwards, he sat down at the table, looking out the window.

~Test my will, test my heart. I've seen that frustration, been crossed and lost and told "No". And I've come back unshaken, let down and lived and let go. So you can let it be known -- I don't hold back, I hold my own. I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned. I can't fall back, I came too far. Hold myself up and love my scars. Let the bells ring wherever they are...~

((O.O.C: Sorry for the wait! I had a bit of writer's block...So I decided to write up a glimpse of Hisagi's past while he was dreaming of dog treats and, ironically, fire hydrants.. rofl

I also apologize if you find my post to be a bit bland. I had nothing else to write, since..well...Hisagi was sleeping...was. XD))

Theme Song: Lost In The Echo | Linkin Park

Currently Feeling: Sweaty, wide-awake, introverted.

Current Outfit: Black felt PJ jacket/pants, white t-shirt, white socks.

Whereabouts: Inside of Atsuko's Cabin in the woods--- at night.

Specimen Identification: Werewolf.

Wolf Form: Active/Inactive

Music Box: Kiss The Rain | Yiruma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image
User Image
Suzume's hair curled in and around her as she floated in front of the door with hands clasped in front of her. Someone could say she looked peaceful, almost gone. The pale girl was listening to the two werewolf's breathing, their heart beats, and their rustles. She breathed in and out feeling only the cold that would and forever more keep her company until she left. When Hisagi suddenly moved it made Suzume spin in a quick circle toward the noise that has filled her with fear. Her dress and long lock of hair hung toward the right making it look like she was still spinning. She went through the door with her hair and dress dragging behind and became invisible. She watched Hisagi for a few moments and looked at Atsuko.

Atsuko was deeply asleep, but at the sound of Hisagi moving and the feelings she felt from Suzume, she bolted. She became entangled in the blankets and fell on the ground with a hard thud. She thrashed around growling and snapping her jaws, instinct took over and made her tear through the blanket. She stood on all fours panting, her body was stiff as a board and her senses were sharp as glass. The young wolf growled and snarled waiting for the familiar cold to take over her. Suzume came over and wrapped her arms around Atsuko's furry neck, cold filled Atsuko which calmed her down.

Atsuko took laboring breaths and waited for her senses to dull down with her eyes dashing this way and that. She growled softly and turned to look at Hisagi. Her lips were still pulled back but she forced herself to cover the razor sharp teeth. She started to breathe evenly, but her body was frozen on the spot. With her jaws clenched and claws digging at the wood, she whispered something very softly.

"Are you okay Hisagi?" She growled softly, her claws sheathed when she saw Hisagi's tail. "Did a dream wake you fluffy? She took a few more deep breaths and shook herself out letting the adrenaline drain out. She looked down at the torn blanket and whined softly, but she picked it up in her jaws and put it on the couch. I really hope he doesn't think i'm weird....

"And why the crap did you freak out? She bit Suzume's hair and tugged it a bit to show how annoyed she was.

I didn't think it was him that made the noise. That hunter from before is a werewolf, do you know how quiet you are when you hunt? Now imagine a hunter that hunts his own kind! Why do you think I didn't go away?" She bared her teeth at Atsuko and snarled at Suzume. Atsuko snarled back, but walked over to Hisagi. She jumped up on the counter close by and reached out as far as she could with her neck toward Hisagi. She bit Hisagi's ear softly and tugged on it hoping to make him chuckle.

"Want to talk about it? It always help me to talk to Suzume, it might help you a bit." She jumped down from the counter and started to play with Hisagi's tail. "Want to play?" She hoped to lighten the mood and make Hisagi chuckle like before.

Suzume sat on the back of the couch where people lean their backs on. She hovered over it with her legs crossed as she watched the little scene. The little ghost girl started to play with her hair by placing it in the air and letting it float.

((Don't worry, I didn't put much either on the other one because i was in a hurry and noooo inspiration... Happens to all of us, but we make the most of what we have. And it doesn't seem bland, seems scary and makes me feel bad for Hisagi gonk I'm glad he found Atsuko.... and don't worry his dream was cool. Now that he's awake there shall be more interactions!! biggrin ))  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm
FangBro

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►► Hisagi, Monster, Mr. Werewolf, Fufu-cuddly-poopsy-doozles.

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

~You were that foundation-- I followed, so taken. So conditioned I could never let go. Then sorrow, then sickness-- Then the shock when you flipped it on me. So hollow, so vicious. So afraid I couldn't let myself see -- That I could never be held, Back or up no, I'll hold myself. Forget the rest, let them know my hell. Let the rest be the tale they tell.~

Sitting down at the table with his wolf ears and tail still out, Hisagi sat there in the chair slightly hunched over while staring down at the water-filled glass cup. He raised his ears slightly, over-hearing the sounds of a now awake Atsuko, hearing the soft snarls and growls of the young werewolf girl. He laid them back down when she had asked him if he was okay, and if a dream had woken him up...followed by the nickname "Fluffy". Hisagi looked over at Suzume when she mentioned that a "hunter" was a werewolf. 'Hunter...? Are they being followed?' Placing his arm on the table, letting his head rest on his hand as he felt Atsuko playfully n** at his ear softly and tug it a bit. Even after that, his face remained emotionless. Not even a chuckle. He looked over at Atsuko again when she had asked him if he wanted to talk about it. Hisagi let out a quiet sigh, then shook his head. "I appreciate the concern, but..no, thank you. I do not want to burden you with my troubles.." Hisagi then lifted the cold, icy glass of water and sipped it calmly, but tried hard not to laugh while drinking when Atsuko began to play with his tail. He kept himself in control, swallowing the cold water down.

Placing the cold, glass cup of water down, a small smile appeared on Hisagi's face. With that, Hisagi got up from the chair and proceeded to turn into his wolf form, his head hung low while he looked up upon Atsuko, tail in the air--- the same posture any canine would do when they wanted play time. However, Hisagi did not wait for Atsuko to do anything. Instead, he had made his first move by licking her forehead calmly a couple times, then laid down on the slick wooden flooring beside Atsuko, ears laid back. With these types of actions, it has been made clear that Hisagi has now accepted precious little Atsuko as a "little sister". With that acceptance, Hisagi now felt the strong will and need to teach her every survival skill he knew, and to be her big brother no matter what..

~Test my will, test my heart. I've seen that frustration, been crossed and lost and told "No". And I've come back unshaken, let down and lived and let go. So you can let it be known -- I don't hold back, I hold my own. I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned. I can't fall back, I came too far. Hold myself up and love my scars. Let the bells ring wherever they are...~

((O.O.C: XD Yaaay for Hisagi! He won't have to be alone anymore! Also, sorry for the random slow down on posting. Life caught up to me. gonk That and I started an avi contest, and most of my runner-ups are not responding on what method they want their prizes, so I dunno if I can gift or trade to them... gonk ))

Currently Feeling: Wide awake, refreshed, enlightened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image

Atsuko whined softly, but stood on her paws when she saw Hisagi shift into his wolf form. This was the first time she had ever seen someone calmly shift, it was usually a struggle for those who didn't like the beast inside. His head hung low making Atsuko feel queasy inside, she could almost feel the acid stir inside her. It was quite unpleasant, but she had gone through worse.

When Hisagi licked her forehead she started to feel warm, the warmth brought the faint memory of her mother. Tears stung her eyes, but she quickly shook them off to see Hisagi lay down by her. Emotions of a sibling overtook Atsuko and made her growl in appreciation. She placed her paws on Hisagi's head and started pawing at it gently, she tugged at Hisagi's ears in a playful puppy manner.

"Would you please let me help you? I like helping!" She licked Hisagi's forehead and started nosing her way under Hisagi's muzzle. Her muffled voice came from Hisagi's neck, "Pleaseeee.... pretty please with a dog biscuit on top!" She giggled as she pulled herself out from under Hisagi's muzzle, it was quite soft. Atsuko sneezed and started lightly pawing at Hisagi's thick muzzle. "I'll trade you a story for another! I bet I can scare your fur curly!" Atsuko chuckled lightly as she curled up by Hisagi with her nose against his paw. The poor little wolf was worried, her thoughts were spinning and chasing each other around in circles. Dreams were fragments of memories, she hoped she could help with this one. In her family she was always the little twerp that asked around, but every once in a while she did help relieve stress. Atsuko whined to give emphasis on her pleading. Her blue eyes darkened slightly as she gave the puppy eyes!

((I love that song! I listen to that group a lot "Linkin Park" and sometimes Yiruma, and don't worry been doing a couple of things.... haven't checked for about a week gonk .... Was sooo sad, then I finally check today and boom i'm a crew member...boom I have a post... boom!! jaja .... Mmmm I suggest just gifting them, i think it'll be easier and you can leave a message on it instead of sending one seperatley.))  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Laying on the slick wooden flooring beside his new found "sister", Hisagi laid there as calm as ever as he felt Atsuko gently paw at his head, then tugged on his ears in a very playful puppy manner. She once more, asked if she could help him out, then proceeded to lick Hisagi's forehead and began nosing her way under Hisagi's muzzle, then a muffled 'Pleaseeee... pretty please with a dog biscuit on top!' emerged. Hisagi didn't give a response, as he calmly just tried his best to put up with this. 'The pro's and cons of having a younger sibling...' Hisagi let out a very quiet whimper as he felt Atsuko curl up next to him with her nose against his large wolf paw. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. Opening his eyes, he looked over to see Atsuko giving him the puppy eyes.

His response to this? A soft growl.
"...Oh, alright.." Turning to Atsuko, he licked her forehead once more, then proceeded to get up from off the slick wooden flooring and onto the couch where he was previously. Calmly turning back into human form, he sat up, arms crossed as he patiently waited for Atsuko to come and join him.

((O.O.C: Linkin Park has some really good songs. >w< I checked also! I was really surprised when I was made a crew member!
No worries. I got it all covered. Chose my winning outfit, and first prize winner! biggrin Also. SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA SORRY for not posting. Time got away from me so badly. gonk ))

Currently Feeling: Awake, calm, expressionless.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 pm
FangBro

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

((OOC: Oh my dear lord!! Your avi is super adorable!!!! biggrin 4laugh ... jeje... Might have a lot of typos because computer is set in spanish so everything I write is wrong xD))
User Image
When Hisagi growled I lowered my ears and whined softly. I didn't want to upset him, but as soon as he said Oh alright I give a big wolfish grin and my ears perk up with glee. I giggle as I feel Hisagi's kiss and I swat at his muzzle in a playful matter. I watch him as he goes and sits on the couch in his human form. I really can't do that even if I wanted to. My phases aren't very good yet. I stand on all fours and close my eyes as I concentrate. After a few moments I feel my fur dissappear and my limbs turn back to that of a human. I sit on the couch by Hisagi and smile.
Thank you! Oh and how do you change phases so well?... Well you can tell me later!
I raise my arms and touch my head. I still need to get better at this. I feel my ears and look down to see my tail still attached. I sigh and look back at Hisagi patiently waiting. I hope he feels better after this...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Heaving a sigh under his breath, Hisagi knew that with Atsuko, this was only a new experience for him. He had an older sister in his past life, but a younger sister? My my, how the tables have turned! Remembering Atsuko's fragile figurine, he clearly knew he had to teach her how to change back in a manner so that she didn't have to struggle so much, and how to also hunt and feed herself so she wouldn't be so...skeletal. Frankly, seeing girls in that kind of condition greatly concerned Sagi. When she thanked him, then asked him how to change phases, Hisagi was just about to open his mouth and offer his advice until she said that he could tell her later. Looking over at Atsuko and seeing that she still had her wolf ears and tail out, he grinned mentally to himself and decided to join the party. With that, he had his wolf ears and tail poke out. "...Just so you're not the only one who has them out..." Sighing, he leaned back and folded his arms behind his head. He wasn't quite sure where to start.

"The nightmare I had was just memories of my childhood. I had a really bad childhood, and it wasn't any better in my teenage years, either. That's all; and if you're curious to know what my child-hood is like, I will just say that consisted of mostly enemies.." Giving way a small yawn, Hisagi sat up, his ears and tail phasing away. After which, he patted Atsuko's head. "I think it's past your bed time now...Sorry to disturb you." After that was said and done, Hisagi began to give Atsuko a nice scratch behind the ears. He knew well that this was something no dog could resist. Not even wolves. Both were canines, after all, so it was only natural that they'd react this way. Going to the other across from the one they were sitting on, Hisagi lifted up Atsuko and tucked her in. Placing a blanket over her, he gave her another nice petting behind her wolf ears then went back to the other couch and laid down, letting his wolf ears and tail phase out again. With his ears wilted downwards, but still on-guard, Hisagi drifted back off to sleep.

((O.O.C: >//< Thanks, but I insist your avatar is far cuter than mine. XD Keyboards set in different languages are interesting. My iPhone keyboard has an option of where you can choose to have your keyboard have different languages, and I got an Arabic keyboard. owo Do you have that feature on your phone? Should be under settings..

Also, I hope this post is okay. If not, say so and I am more than willing to edit it!))

Currently Feeling: Introverted, caring, concerned; asleep.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

((OOC: Well I guess she is I changed her again xD I think i'll stay with this version, but I guess they're both adorable. biggrin And your post is amazing. You did a lot with what little I had... amazing!! Hisagi's finally opening up to Atsuko!!... I could not focus in on my character for a bit... so I'm not sure if she's suppose to be this giddy and happy..... and yes I do... I also have some japaneese things and korean... and.. well a lot... And sorry didn't read the OOC thing until now and I'm just now writing this... And again thank you for being so understanding!! biggrin ))
User Image
I turn my ears to better listen to Hisagi as he spoke, but I lower them trying to hide that I couldn't phase very well. I was to embarrased to physically show how weak and inexperienced I am. Without noticing I lift my ears again as I try to pay attention. I watch him as his thoughts wander through his mind, trying to catch a glimpse of an emotion, but I couldn't see one. I lower my ears again to hide them, but after a moment his ears and tail phase. I lift my ears and give a smile in thanks. I wag my tail in glee. He's so thoughtful! I guess that's how a brother is... My ears lower for a brief moment before I lift them up again as he sighed and leaned back before starting the story. I tilt my head to the side and my eyes widen.
The nightmare I had was jus tmemories of my childhood. I had a really bad childhood, and it wasn't any better in my teenage years, either. That's all; and if you're curious to know what my child-hood is like, I will just say that consisted of mostly enemies.. My eyes moisten and I feel something churn in my stomach at the thought of my brother being hurt. I pout and flick my tail against Hisagi's knee to comfort him and keep my sadness in check. I tilt my head to Hisagi's yawn and watch as his tail and ears phase away. I sooo need to practice that... that will be fun.. I smile to myself and listen to Hisagi as he says it's past bed time. I begin to protest, but the scratch behind my ears stopped me. I tilted my head so he could get at a better spot and I smiled goofily at a canine's soft spot. I laugh and giggle as Hisagi lifts me.
"Thank you brother! And you never disturbed me, I was with Suzume." I continue to giggle and laugh as Hisagi carries me to the couch. I pull the blankets up to my neck and tilt my head when Hisagi scratches behind my ears again. A wolf's soft spot... I giggle. I watch Hisagi go back to the couch to sleep and see his tail and ears phase out. I wonder what allows him to turn so quickly.... I can turn human so easily on a full moon... As I ponder the thoughts and paw at my pillow and curl up under the blankets. As my mind wanders into the land of sleep my arms and legs lengthen to that of a wolf. I feel my body turn into a wolf's form, this always happened at night before I fell into a deep sleep. I have to be human again later... Might as well enjoy what I can....
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:30 pm
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Even though he was asleep, Hisagi opened one eye to make sure Atsuko was resting. Well, she was, but in her wolf form. Stretching out his legs on the couch after staying cuddled for a little bit too long, Hisagi tossed the blanket over the lower half of his body to hide his tail. 'I have to teach Atsuko how to phase properly..then again..If someone were to peak inside here, they would just see her as a puppy and not suspect her of anything...so I think she's good. But if it comes to phasing back and forth from human to wolf, she'll need some help.' Closing the eye again, Hisagi let out another yawn and turned over on his side. Remembering Atsuko's words earlier that he never disturbed her since she was Suzume, he gently raised one of his wolf ears in his sleep. To him, it made sense that she was with her. But now that he actually thought about it, if Suzume was with her, then Atsuko wasn't completely alone, just...helpless. It was from that point on that Hisagi knew he had to teach Atsuko some skills.

Once the shy, anxious seven-year-old child self of Hisagi made it into the boy's restroom, still clothed in rags and caked in dirt and blood, he collapsed onto the floor before slowly sitting up and cuddling into a ball with his head buried in his knees and arms. It wasn't long before a teacher had come walking in. Mr. Jones had walked in and saw Hisagi's condition, completely appalled by the sight he was seeing. "Hisagi, are you alright?" He asked concerned, his British accent protruding. Tired from running, crying, and tired from the abuse, Hisagi didn't give a response except for a dry, hoarse cough. He had used that last bit of energy to run. After being helped off the floor, Mr. Jones picked up the weakened Hisagi off of his feet and carried him to the nurse's office where he was cleaned up and treated. Being abused, however, Hisagi thought otherwise. Getting a little bit of his strength back, right as the nurse turned her back, Hisagi darted his way out the office and out the school doors. He just wanted to go somewhere. Somewhere...away from people.

It was morning now, and Hisagi's eyes slowly opened. Sitting up, still groggy and half-aware, Hisagi's ears perked up and had something in his gut that was telling him something...and that this "something" was dangerous. The ominous feeling his instincts were giving him were extremely palpable, as Hisagi blinked a few times and made his ears and tail fade away. Standing in front of the couch where Atsuko was with his back turned and faced towards the door, Hisagi got in a fighting stance. He would do well to keep his "sister" safe.

((O.O.C: >w< Well I'm an aspiring author so...umm...I guess I made it work. Yaaay Sagi~ And it's alright. I read back on previous posts and Atsuko was always this giddy so it's cool. : O JEALOUS!!! And it's alright. You just post it, then you realize you missed something and go back for an edit. xd ))

Currently Feeling: Awake; Kind of groggy, cautious, alert, protective.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:02 am
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image
In my deep sleep I could hear nothing nor feel anything. I twiched my ears every once in a while to ward off something in my dreams. "Atsuko... I hear my name being whispered, but I keep my eyes closed. "Atsuko..." I feel warmth envelop me, inviting me to go back to my deep slumber. "Atsuko!" I open my eyes and I feel my sister's cold hands on my shoulders. I kick the blankets away in panic and end up tangled. I shake off the blankers and I rise on all fours as I take in my situation. I couldn't see Suzume, but I feel her ghostly form near me. The hairs on my neck stood on end as I glance at Hisagi in front of me in a rigid stance. I look in the direction he is staring at and begin to growl. Not them... Please not them. I feel my shoulder burn as I recall the mission that helped the leader of the pack, but cost us pain. I shake off the burning sensation, but the fear is still thick on my hide. Please... not him... Not the monster. My body begins to shake, but I feel something warm. I'm with you...

I feel Suzume wrap me in her arms and melt into my being. I close my eyes for a moment as the enhances take place. I glance at Hisagi's tensed shoulders and turn my gaze back to the threat. Suzume.... thank you. I feel my skin grow tougher, my teeth a little longer, my claws sharper, and my senses sharp. One thing I would not be able to see, but I have noticed, is my eyes changing to an even darker color of blue, almost black. I growl and snarl as I imagined the death of a werewolf hunter. That man...only taking prisoner... and tortuting our kind... I ready my body to launch at the threat, to help my brother. I can't let him get hurt for my sake....

My eyes glow as I venture back to the past when I only had Suzume to protect me. I was always the one hiding behind her back, always hiding and never defending my own. I feel the pain of lonliness prickle at the edges of my heart. It's no time to think of this...I must protect... and save. I bark loudly and jump down on the floor along side Hisagi. I lower my body to the ground and tense up my legs to tackle down the threat. as soon as it showed up. My claws dig at the floor causing little sounds of scratching as I wait in anticipation for the attack.

((OOC: I did it again.... Oh hey what does Hisagi see? Now i'm all like "Oooo what is it?? What's it going to be?" Jeje, suspensful I think that's the word I'm looking for.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:47 am
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Back turned to Atsuko and in a fighting stance aimed towards the window, Hisagi let his wolf ears and tail phase away to make sure that whoever was lurking behind the bushes, they wouldn't discover his true identity as a super-natural, sorceric being. Heightening his senses, Hisagi stayed on high alert to chase away the lurker. Shifting his eyes over to Atsuko, he saw that she was no longer sleeping. Rather, she was kicking the blankets away in a panic and ended up getting herself all tangled up. He smirked at the sight, but turned his focus back to the main window of the glass-pane door that led to the porch; he had to keep his eyes peeled open to chase away the ominous feeling he had in his gut. But in the corner of his eyes, he watched Atsuko; she shook off the blanket and rose up on all fours, then looked at the same direction he was glaring at and she began to growl. Hisagi raised an eye-brow when Atsuko's eyes began to change to a much darker shade of blue, to the point of where it was almost black.

'She's getting all tensed up for a fight, but not in her current condition. If the intruder were to do a body-slam, even if it were a weak one, it would break her neck...I can't let that happen!' Hisagi turned to her when she barked loudly and placed a finger on his lips, signalling her to hush. At this point, Atsuko was way too freaking adorable; she lowered her body to the ground and tensed up, ready to tackle down the threat as her claws to dig at the floor. Even though small scratching sounds could be heard, it was a bit too loud in Hisagi's opinion. He gave her a quick scratch behind the ears to calm her down, then knelt down to her and whispered:
"It's okay. The opponent may or may not be too dangerous for you to face off with me. In your current condition, you would get hurt very easily. It's not that I don't trust you, but it's because...I..care for you..so please, back down and hide, and wait till the threat passes. I'll give you a thumbs-up when the threat has passed." With that said, Hisagi gave a gentle hug to Atsuko then quickly stood and resumed position. That's when he realized that for that previous moment, he let his guard down.

And when he let his guard down for the moment, the threat had made itself known. It was wolf, but it's eyes were glowing a piercing, bloody red. It stood on its hind-legs and large, sharpened claws out and ready for the kill. Hisagi knew right away that this wasn't a normal wolf they were dealing with--- it was another werewolf. 'Even if it one of our own, I still can't make my true self known. Strangers like these are dangerous to trust..then again...Atsuko and Suzume were strangers, but they were very kind to me..' At a conflict of heart in the inside, Hisagi decided to blow his decision away and make himself known to the enemy; he released his wolf ears and wolf tail. But by then, that was a bad idea. The lurker grinned as blood and saliva oozed from it's mouth. Then, in the most strangest move ever, the lurker collapsed and became cold with unconscious. Eyes widening, Hisagi dashed towards the door and opened it, dashing outside beside the lurker. Almost immediately could he see large, bleeding scratch marks. 'He as attacked by another werewolf..?!' Turning over the stranger onto his front side, he saw a large stab mark in the side of his chest. Almost immediately did the scent of a metal object reeked itself from the wound, and it was a scent that made Hisagi absolutely nauseous. It was something no werewolf could stand: Silver.

's**t, he's been poisoned..not sure why he couldn't turn back, but he needs help..' Just before Hisagi could make his move and pick up the injured stranger, the stranger's eyes opened wide and lunged at Hisagi. Yelping in shock, Hisagi quickly turned into his wolf form in response and the two engaged in a struggle. Kicking at the stranger's face, the stranger bit down on Hisagi's shoulder in response. Biting at his face and clawing at it, Hisagi managed to get the stranger off of him, standing before him with a bleeding shoulder. Growling loudly at his attacker, the strange werewolf let out a pained howl, then lunged at Hisagi again. Once again, the two engaged in another struggle, but this time, Hisagi was on the other end getting bitten and scratched up. Getting thrown into a tree, Hisagi let out a loud whimper. Slowly standing up on all fours, he then noticed the stranger having some sort of...seizure.

The stranger fell to the ground and began to shake uncontrollably, panting, growling, whimpering, and hacking up blood from his own body before falling unconscious again. 'Was he...just recently bitten? And with the poison affects from the silver, he's having some serious problems now...' The only reason Hisagi knew of the stranger's irrational attacks was because...Hisagi was exactly the same way when he was first bit. Except he didn't lurk or maul people, he just mauled the furnishings. There was one major different with this one though: Hisagi wasn't poisoned. Slowly turning back to human form, Hisagi used the tree for support to help him stand before slowly limping over towards the stranger. He gave a soft thumbs-up to Atsuko before pushing himself to lift up the stranger, and stumble inside.
"I don't know..who this person is, but it seems like he was bitten recently, then poisoned by hunters. He may, or may not have been attacked by one of our own, though. But if he's been..poisoned, then I don't think there's anything we can do to help that. We may have to take him into a hospital to get that treated. But for now, Atsuko, can you get the first-aid kit?"

Slowly getting up and walking over to his back-pack he left by the door, Hisagi fell over on his side. He didn't mind that so much since he needed to get down and search for something anyway. Opening it up, he began to search for his own first-aid kit to help treat his own wounds, as well as help the injured stranger. Success! Taking out the first-aid kit from his back-pack, Hisagi forced himself to slowly stand again and make his way towards wooden flooring where he had to place the stranger. Even though Hisagi was supposed to bandage himself first, he turned his medical attention towards the stranger. He wasn't going to let this stranger die right here and now...

((O.O.C: XDD It's okay. Yeah, it's suspenseful. Hisagi is now assuming his position of being the big-brother!! owo ))

Currently Feeling: Awake; Astonished, injured, bleeding, weak, numb, concerned.

Whereabouts: Inside of Atsuko's Cabin in the woods--- Early Morning.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:02 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image
I lower my ears and force my growls to stay put. I'll do what he says.... brother knows best... I shake out my fur and try to silence my movements. When I barked Hisagi scratched me behind my ear my muscles loosened and I sat down on my haunches. I twitch my ears every which way that and I watch the door. I take Hisagi's words to heart and jump behind the couch, but before I hide I rub my head against his leg to wish him luck. I look from behind the couch to see what Hisagi does and I nearly bolt. Brother...

I see a wolf appear and his smell fills the house. He smelled like one of us, but something was off. I look at his startling red eyes and I whine softly. Brother I hope this goes well... My eyes turn black as I watch Hisagi with sharp eyes. He doesn't smell right.... and he doesn't seem friendly.... This may end up bad... When Hisagi makes himself know I whine softly knowing this would end up bad. I should have stopped him... this is bad... My muscles bunch up as I get ready to help Hisagi in any way I can. But he said to stay down... I whine softly again, but I feel the warmth from Suzume consume me. I get erady to spring, but the werewolf falls to the ground all bloody and cold. I creep from behind the couch and carefully move my paws as I try to get closer. I see him move the werwolf and my ears lower when I see the large open wounds. I lowered my head and wanted to move forward, but the scent of blood mixed with silver filled my nose. I began to shake and realized it was the man from before. The one that nearly killed us. I take a step back shaking, my insides turned cold when Suzume saw what I did and heard my thoughts.

Hisagi reached down to help the werewolf but the stranger's body tensed up and lunged at Hisagi. I watch as Hisagi and the bloodied werewolf begin to fight. After I watch them and cringe at every mark Hisagi gained, I follow not wanting to stay to far away from them. I howl when I see Hisagi launched toward a tree, but I stuff down my remorse and get ready to fight. I growl, but stop as soon as I see the werewolf have a small attack. Oh my dear lord.... he's... he's... recent.. I run forward to stand along side Hisagi and listen to his words. I shake form panick, but I run inside to grab the first aid kit.

When I come back I see that Hisagi brought the stranger inside and he was about to tend to him. I put down the First Aid Kit and I push Hisagi away from the werewolf. I was careful not to push on any wounds he may have, but I tried to look fierce so Hisagi would take me seriously. I bark and growl at him wanting him to tend to himself. I think he can take care of himself... I n** at his ankles to make sure he understood me. I turn my back on Hisagi and sit down in front of the bloody werewolf. His breathing was ragged and I could hear his lungs were filled with blood. You must not...
I close my eyes and lower my nose to the werewolf's heart. First his lungs... then work from inside out... I take steady breath and ignore the smell of the poisonus silver. As you wish... I could feel Suzume's dissappointment in me, but I pushed aside my emotions and focused on the wolf's pain. I'm not going to let anyone else suffer from them.... or from being one of us...

I growled and snarled from pain as I pushed all my energy into the wolf's heart. I could hear it beat a little stronger and the smell of silver got stronger. Blood pooled around my muzzle as blood emptied out of the werewolf's lungs and the poison in the blood began to disperse. I clawed at the floor as I felt the werewolf's pain, I growled and yelped when I couldn't keep in my pain. I shook and trembled as I concentrated. You havne't done this.... not at this extent....Stop Atsuko... I growl and claw at the floor. Go then... I'll finish on my own... I felt warmth spread through my body as Suzume granted me more strength. I stopped shaking and my breathing was a little easier as I worked through the werewolf's body. I could feel his lungs go clear, his heart beat steadily, and his veins run through his body without poison. I don't think... I'll be able to turn back to a human... for a while...

Suzume pulled out of Atsuko's body, but sat by her and reached out to touch the werewolf. "Hisagi...I suggest you take care of your wounds... I don't think either of us will be able to tend to you after this...
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Patting down rags on the stranger's arms to soak up the blood and wrapped bandages afterwards, Hisagi's actions were what you could describe as "selfless". But as kind as his intentions were, he was weakening due to the blood-loss from his own injuries. He began to see faint blackness in his vision, but Hisagi kept shaking it off, obstinate and wishing to continue tending to the recently cursed stranger. 'He was just like me when I was first bit...in constant pain, confused, scared...he's probably having it real hard.' Looking over at Atsuko who barked and growled at him, then nipped at his ankles, Hisagi knew that from her actions, she wanted him to care for his own injuries first. He knew she meant well, but he knew the stranger's condition was far more critical. Lifting up the stranger's arm to bandage it, he noticed a large teeth mark in the fore-arm just below the shoulder and near the crease of the elbow. He soon saw that underneath the bite-mark, it was the same marking of sorcery Hisagi had on his shoulder. 'Just as I thought...he really is a recent werewolf.' Wrapping the arm in a bandage, Hisagi soon looked over at Atsuko when she lowered her nose towards the stranger's heart. He was about to ask what she was doing until she pushed her nose further in deeper, blood pooling around her muzzle. When she began to claw at the floor, Hisagi quickly began to give Atsuko a scratch behind the ears to calm her down.

Hisagi wasn't too sure what just happened, but he saw that the stranger soon began to turn back into his human form very slowly. Not only that, but his breathing had become a lot easier than what it was earlier. The stranger soon phased away into a very tall young boy---actually taller than Sagi---who was a very dark tan skinned, and raven-black hair. Lifting up the boy, Hisagi had laid his head on his shoulder as he bandaged up his torso. Forcing himself, Hisagi slowly stood and laid the stranger down on the couch. Looking over to Atsuko, he saw her protrude from her body and reach out towards him, suggesting to him that he take care of his wounds and that neither of them will able to tend to him after this. 'What..does she mean?' Though taking her suggestion and began the task of tending to his own wounds while trying to stay conscious, he looked up at Suzume.
"What do you mean by that...?"

((O.O.C: ....))

Currently Feeling: Awake; bleeding, falling in and out of consciousness, concerned, curious.

Whereabouts: Inside of Atsuko's Cabin in the woods--- Early Morning.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 am
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image[/align
I ignore Hisagi's scratch and keep focusing on the wounds of the werewolf. When the werewolf slowly turned to a human Suzume pushed me away and left her hands hovering over the werewolf. She kept healing him slowly, but surley. She wouldn't do much, but she wanted to at least advance the healing. When I stood on all fours I fell back onto my stomach. I was shaking and shivering from fear and pain. I felt nauseous from being exposed to the smell of silver so much. I push myself up again and force myself to take a step, but I fall and yelp in pain. How did he.... how did he survive this?....I only feel less than half... this is so painful. I turn my tired gaze toward the human and I notice his tallness. He's really tall.... tan... and his hair is really dark... Just an average boy...I wonder what happend to him.. I watch Hisagi for a few moment as he takes care of the stranger. I could see how caring he is, even to an attacker who nearly killed him. He's exhausted and in pain... II whine softly and look at Hisagi with begging eyes. I wanted him to tend to his wounds, not go unconcious trying to help someone else. Maybe if I try...

I stand on all fours and take a step forward. I clench my jaw shut trying to avoid yelping in pain, every step I took made my muscles burn and throb with agony. I only need to take a few steps, but it felt like an eternity until I stood in front of the chouch. I jump up next to Hisagi and force myself onto his lap. With my last strengths I curl up on his lap and close my eyes. I lower my ears and my tail droops down to the side. Just mental... don't move... I concentrate on the warmth of Hisagi and I sigh as I release my warmth. I start to shiver as I feel Hisagi's pain, but I keep my muscles as relaxed as much as I could so I wouldnt yelp or claw at Hisagi. I start with all the small scratches I could sense so I could heal them first. As I sense deeper ones I stopped their bleeding and slowly closed the wounds. I had only done this a couple of times, but I was told by the healed that their burning scratches would cool down as I helped them. This is hard.... but I can't move anymore... It hurts to much... He should feel better now though... I push myself draining what energy I could muster into Hisagi. After a few moments my body started phasing back. I was sitting in Hisagi's lap with my legs hanging to the side and my head on his chest. I felt hidden energy flow into Hisagi, but it wasn't much.

User Image

I keep my eyes on the stranger as I pull back my hands, wondering if the healing helped. I can't tend to him anymore... He was strong enough to keep alive after the fight... He will heal quickly. I turn my gaze to Atsuko and Hisagi. I give a dissappointed frown in their direction, but my face softens into a neutral mask. She can't keep pushing herself... but I can't force her off either... she cares to much for him... I shake my head and look back at the stranger. To me he seemed strong and young, to young to face what the werewolve's challenges. I sigh and look back at Hisagi. I float above the ground with my toes pointed to the ground as I head toward Hisagi. I kneel/float in front of Hisagi as I ready myself for the explanation. He might not beleive me... and he might push us away... but no matter... I can keep Atsuko safe longer if I need to.
"Hisagi.... Atsuko wont be..... able to phase for a few days... she's tapped into .... something.." I gingerly touch Atsuko's limp head and push my warmth into her for a brief moment. I feel the energy that has kept Atsuko away from her human form. It's been there since the beginning... maybe.. it's gone..
".... but from what I've... she can heal only werewolves..." I cring at the memory that taught me that lesson.
"Right now she's trying to heal your wounds, or make your pain less of a burden... She needs direct contact to be able to heal them... So please do not push her away..." I float back onto my feet and head toward the stranger. I kneel in front of him and press my hands onto his chest. I close my eyes and concentrate for a bit as I help the healing push along. Her spirit energy... she's tapped into it... I never thought she would be able to do that until later... 20 was the least I expected.... Not now... I sigh and go deeper into my thoughts as I tend to the young werewolf.

Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff