Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Midnight Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

The forest was not too far from Konoha. Well, Konoha was pretty much surrounded by a big forest anyway but still. For this mission, she was given an axe and a cart with which to collect wood with. Apparently this was a menial enough task for even genin to do since apparently all of the local woodsmen weren't working today. Well perhaps that was a little mean to say but still.

[Post 1/5]

When she made it to a decent clearing, Jun set the handles of the cart down and sighed as she looked around. This was a lot of work.... but if she could get enough for two trips then it would count as two missions, righ? Either way she had to get to work before the sun set, otherwise who the hell knew what might happen out here.

[Post 2/5]

With time slipping by and nothing else to do at the moment, Jun set to work chopping at the base of a nearby tree. It certainly was a riveting mission, nothing to do but stand around chopping down trees. Honestly would they even use this? It wasn't like buildings were being demolished on a daily basis.

[Post 3/5]

After whacking away at the base, the tree finally fell and Jun could set to work chopping it up into smaller pieces. Believe it or not, this seemed all the more boring than it had been to make the tree fall. She was just chopping away, clearing out the smaller branches and making it all chopped down to size so that it would fit into the cart.

[Post 4/5]

The first tree was finally cut up into enough pieces that Jun began loading it into the cart. The tree had been fairly tall and thick, it had provided plenty of wood, but Jun was sure that she wasn't done yet. The mission had clearly said 'trees' and if she was going to have enough wood to complete this mission twice over, then she'd seriously have to get to work.

[Post 5/5 completed mission We need Wood!]

The air of the forest was filled with the sounds of axe hitting wood. The genin would continue to hack away at the tree, just wanting to get this mission done and over with. This would honestly be the last time that she took this mission since she would rather not want to come out and do this again. After all, it was just so boring... even if it was working her arm muscles and making them stronger.

[Post 1/5]

By now, the genin had felled one tree and was working on another. Certainly three trees would fill her cart up to the maximum. That had to have been enough wood for it to count as two missions. Which of course meant double the money and that was what Jun was focusing on right now. More money meant she could go out and have top notch sushi for dinner.

[Post 2/5]

With two trees cut down, next came the process of cutting them into smaller pieces. This part of the task seemed to go by a little more quickly, maybe perhaps because she was catching on to how to properly cut up a tree. Perhaps if her shinobi career ever ended for any reason other than dying, maybe she would make a decent wood cutter and earn money that way.

[Post 3/5]

As she cut away the smaller branches and took care of larger ones, Jun would begin loading the wood into the cart. This would certainly be heavier to hall back to Konoha. Perhaps this would have been easier with a team but for the life of her, Jun would not know who she would want in a team. She hadn't actually interacted with many Konoha shinobi just yet... although she really did not feel like mingling.

[Post 4/5]

Loading up the last of the wood into the cart, Jun had to tie it down with some small ropes so that nothing spilled out during the journey. With everything securely tied down, she'd take the handles and begin pulling the heavy cart all of the way back to Konoha. It was certainly a trial, despite her being a genin more suited to taijutsu. The only upside was that she did not need to go up any hills on her trek back to home.

[Post 5/5 completed mission We need Wood!]

(Exit to Konoha Gates)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 700 / 700___Stamina: 425___Rank__: Anbu___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka came to a stop, her eyes shut now in a tight cluster of trees. The breeze caught her hair and she formed those familiar seals to try and summon her partner to herself. She pushed chakra into the summoning seal. Nothing. She did so again and again and saw nothing each time except the drain on her chakra. She even took a soldier pill and tried once more with no result her head inclining toward the ground knowing the answer but not wanting to admit it. She tried one last thing and summoned shade, koshi and luna to her side. They looked for a target and could find none. They noticed their leader nearly in tears and nudged her toward a tree which she slouched onto and slid int a sitting position. All three surrounded her and laid down very close to her, Shade even licking her in an attempt to comfort her.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:20 pm
After a few seconds a cloaked figure jumped down from a tree infront of Taka. She dropped down on one knee and tried to catch her breath, sure she was a assassin but to travel that far that fast was a bit much for her. After catching her breath she lowered her hood, her long redish orange hair laid on the ground below her. "Its been a while Taka.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Taka dried her eyes quickly looking up at the red haired girl. She had to rub her eyes a few times to make sure she wasnt hallucinating now. She looked like Shizuka for a minute before her eyes cleared, giving her a brief moment of false hope."Hello ceres. How did you find me?."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:41 pm
Ceres grinned and stood up as Taka responded to her. Slowly she raised a finger to her lips and licked the blood off of her fingers the had gained from tracking Taka. "You may have gotten into being a shinobi sooner then I did but.. well you know what I do for a living..." Her eyes gazed at the animal before crossing her arms. "So why did you suddenly run through the window and leave the village?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

"Long story."She said, pushing her ring into her shirt on that necklace she wore. She really didnt feel like talking about this. She was at the moment unable to simply stand up due to the several hundred pounds of lap cat she had laying their heads on her.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:59 pm
"I see.." Ceres slowly sat down and crossed her arms and lets down her cloak, she never did this unless she was around her master and Taka. "Are you ok?.. has your wound sealed up by now?.." She slowly approaches Taka and her several hundred pounds of lap cats in the crawling position, but would stop if the cats didn't want her to.

(i cant think )  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Taka watched the girl come closer, a small smile slipping along her lips. She let out a low grown to her partners and the previous tense lions relaxed. She pet down their manes, her wounded arm extended, a long cut along her arm/"Careless...Hokage sama isnt going to be happy."She said as her eyes closed, her fingers tangled in the mane of shade.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:46 pm
Seeing that Taka calmed her companions she moved closer into the pile of mass fur and took hold of Taka's arm with her right hand before pulling out a long piece of cloth and held it down to one of the animals mouth hoping it would understand what she was doing and lick it. Once licked (if it dose) shes it to wash the arm of blood and clean the cut. Surely the animals saliva would be more effect at healing the cut then hers. Ceres snickered slightly after tending to Taka and sat there in the pile of fur. "Of course.. you ran on her table and broke through the window... though I ran on her table also.." She shrugged not really careing much about such matters, she didn't really care about being a shinobi she was a assassin after all. "I have time.. tell me why you jsut ran out of the village"

( changeing it to Ceres licks the cloth not the animals.. jsut to lazy to change it at the moment )  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Taka nodded to her. She had known her for a while and it was fairly common knowledge that she played for the other team in the village. ."Well...In the time that i left the academy I stumbled on a person that i hold very special to me. She has gone mia and now my ring goes from my finger to my necklace...."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm
Ceres slightly as Taka spoke about someone special to her, she tried not to show it yet without her cloak it was kinda noticable. "I see... I'm sorry..." She looked down slightly before shaking her head of sad thoughts. She slowly moved closer to Taka and laid down closely next to her within the pile of furry animals.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Taka looked at the girl for several moments. She had forgotten how it was back at the orphanage they came from. She simply looked back into the canopy and ran a hand through her hair before pulling her arm back.She kept an eye on her in her peripheral vision for her eyes to either shut or glass over, ready to move."So, you graduated then?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm
"Yea.. recently.. don't really like the life of a shinobi... working with others seem to hold me back.." Cere moved slightly closer to Taka and snuggled up slightly resting her head on Taka's shoulder. "Are you like a... Jounin or something by now?.. If I remember correctly your pretty good with this ninja stuff..." She her attention moved from Taka to the falling leaves from other trees, counting each of them. It was a hobby of hers, counting leaves. It kept her mind active and alert.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Taka nodded softly still looking into the canopy.."Yep, made jounin toward the beginning of the year sometime. You should progress fairly quickly.."She told her, still watching her out of the corner of her eye. She noticed the counting. "Nervous?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:43 pm
Ceres grinned, as Taka noticed the counting. "No not at all.." She spoke ignoring what Taka had said about her progressing fairly quickly. She didn't care, her world didn't involve ranks she was just simply doing this so she could kill without issues from the village. "Now why would I be nervous around my only friend?" She said in a whisper as her face slowly moving towards Taka's.  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff