Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm
Ialu looked back to Eladrian, smiling. He was in pain, yes, but having the bonds removed would be a dream. They were thick and heavy, and he had them his entire slave life. As he grew, they were spelled to grow with him, and each new owner magically marked their seal on the outside, visibly seen should their slave run away. It was only the Shana-ete who had enforced such cruel magic into them. Without them, he knew his arms would heal, and he would be free.
As they followed Amun into his tent, Ialu suddenly grabbed Eladrian's wrist, stopping him, "I-... I wanted to thank you. You have no reason to free me other than pure kindness... One day, I will repay you, Ela-" he stumbled over his words, correcting himself, "My Lord... Even if it takes my entire life. After all, you've given me my life." He blushed and bowed his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm
Eladrian smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "I asked, and you gave me your answer. As my retainer, you are a part of my house...I will provide the necessary things you need....now come in and let me take those things off you."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Ialu nodded and glanced down at his armbands, his heart racing at the prospect of freedom. And Eladrian would take care of him. He squeezed Eladrian's hand once more before nodding and following Eladrian into the tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm
"You must hold very still, Amun has a deft hand but I will not be happy if he cuts you...."
Amun lifted a instrument, "This is my prized treasure, I traded in the north for this, it is powered by eldren-magic. With a tentative smile he turned it on and got to work cutting the silver bands away from Ialu's brunt shin, he also cut away the rings on his finger.
Eladrian wanted them cut off so that his retainer wouldn't be further injured or harmed. Once they where off. He opened his small pack and pulled out a jar filled with a pearly substance. "These are tears that I've gathered from Maya, it will heal your burns...." He carefully opened the jar and rubbed the creamy substance on Ialu's wounds, as he worked it in, the damaged skin seemed to dried up and crumble. Crumbling away to reveal freshly healed skin underneath, just a shade lighter then the skin around it.
As the Elf was busy. Amun ordered his servant to make the sleeping arrangements. Eladrian would be sleeping on a cot. Ialu, as his retainer would be sleeping on another one beside him.
"There are a few things you must know" Amun said, sitting down and watching him apply the healing cream. "You are no longer a slave, a Retainer to a Lord has more status. You do not bow your head to commoners, servants or merchants. You may only bow your head to other Lords or those who are of high standing with Lord Eladrian. Often retainers are related to nobles. So you must also watch your manners."
Eladrian worked the the cream into his fingers, as he spoke."Ialu, do you know how to use a weapon? You must sometimes act as a guard. A retainer who can wield a sword is highly valued..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 am
As the bands were cut away, Ialu held his breath, his fists clenched hard into his shenti. It hurt, surely, but it would be much better to have them off. He watched with wonder as Eladrian worked the unicorn tears into his burns, the pain quickly fading, and Eladrian's touch awakening the new skin.
It was only when Amun started talking that he looked up, his eyes a bit wide. He had never been anything more than a slave. He had no clue of what they were talking about. He couldn't bow his head to some people? He had suddenly been elevated to a class far above commoners. He swallowed hard, "Well, I-..." He cleared his throat, "My mistresses have taught me common etiquette for social situations and meals. Of course, I was still a slave then, so some of it might be different..." He turned his gaze to Eladrian, "I learned to use a bow and arrow when I was younger. My mistress before the Shana-ete had me on guard detail since she, um... enjoyed the fairer sex... As a guard, I used a khopesh and a dagger. I trained often, but I never had to use my skills... That was two years ago. I can start training on my own right away, but I haven't any weapons."

((Khopesh: PICTURE ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:41 am
Eladrian diped his fingers into the jar. "That is good....I'm sure that we can buy a blade for you. Amun, If you don't mind, I would also like to purchase a camel and a tent for us, just a small one mind you, plus some clothing for us and the weapons for Ialu. Have them perpare for the morning."
"It will be done Lord Eladrian." Amun got up and left the tent, calling for one of his camel drivers to help him look for something in the packs.
Eladrian felt his face flush as he gently pulled away the bits of silver on Ialu's nipples, that damned woman even spelled those. Seeing such unnessary cruelity angered the silverhaired nobel. He felt Ialu flinch. "Hold on... it will hurt only for for a little while." he rubbed the tears there too, his fair face trunning an even deeper shade of red in embaressment, the healing properties could only work with an elf's touch, so he couldnt' ask Ialu to do this himself. Even though he was acting as healer, this touch seem much too intimate.
As his rubbing revealed fresh new skin under his fingers Eladrian cleared his throat, "I-I would....like to test your skill...w-with the Khopesh...." He studdered, the stiring his loins causeing him keep his eyes down. As the last of the damaged skin came off and the elf found himself fondling the twin nubbs between his fingers, he knew he should stop. but somehow he couldn't...  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm
Ialu froze up, tense with pain and embarrassment as Eladrian touched his nipples. But slowly, his eyes became half-lidded and he gazed past Eladrian, through him into nothingness. His body shuddered. The pain faded, and now it was just sweet, soft caresses on new, sensitive skin.
Ialu had heard Amun leave them. They were alone. He swallowed hard. His back arched him further into Eladrian's touch and a soft little moan touched his lips.
The moan seemed to wake him up. His eyes widened and he reached up, stilling Eladrian's hand. He spoke softly, having to clear his throat, "I-... Thank you... Ummmmm... Perhaps you could let me have a little of dab of the tears, I-..." He glanced to the ground, "There's one more... She... wanted to make sure that everything was her's..." One of his hands left Eladrian's and self-consciously covered his crotch, though he was clothed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Eladrain was startled out of his daze, his hands jerked in suprise as Ialu touched them. He looked up with startled wide green eyes as he spoke. "....You-you mean she's pirced you down there as well!?" His face, showed an expression on shyness as well as incredeluous embaressament.
"Uhnn... Uhm.. I uhh...." He cast his green eyes downwards, his own body stiff and suddenly unsure. "I uhh...I will have to...It only works if I.....uh If I do it...." He spoke haltingly. Gone was the confidant Lord, the Deadly assassin. A nervous beuatiful young man was fighting his tounge for the words to explain.
"It will only...heal, if I handle.....i-it...." He realized how it sounded and suddenly yelled "NO! I mean, The tears, need an elf's touch for it work."

((*LOL*))  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm
Ialu paused, having mostly understood from Eladrian's first stuttered explanation. As the elf spoke more clearly, a look of fear and shame slid over Ialu's face. The young Egyptian man had been touched and fondled by several people, masters, mistresses, their servants, their guests. But they wanted to touch him.
His mind flashed to the moment Eladrian had gently explained to him that he was too impure for Maya to trust him. Impure. The piece of silver in his manhood was impure, and as it throbbed with pain, Ialu knew it didn't matter.
The Egyptian stood up suddenly, "Then I'll let it heal by itself. It shouldn't take long, and the damage isn't..." He sighed, "It didn't work the same as my arms, it-..." He shook his head, "It will heal." There was no way he would risk tainting Eladrian. The elf was pure and beautiful and everything that Ialu wasn't.
Having made up his mind, the ex-slave suddenly felt stupid, just standing there. He whispered, "I need to get some air." He stepped out of the tent with a decisive air, praying to any gods that existed that Eladrian wouldn't follow him. He was too embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:06 pm
"Eh?" Eladrian watched as the darkskin man stood up. Listening to his words with wide eyes. From his voice,the way he was standing it was clear tohim that he was in pain, and that look on his face, he could't read it....
"I-Ialu..." He made to get up his hand reatch out to grasp his hand before he...
Ialus was gone....
Eladrian slumped on his knees, ashamed of his hestisation. His sudden shyness. He had no doubt that more experianced man might have not balked at treating all of Ialu's wounds.
"I am a such a fool." He whispered to himself.

That was the moment amun desided to come back in. " I have found a tent of the right size....my Lord? " The merchent blinked, seeing the elf seated alone " ...did I miss something?"
The nobel cast him an irritated look.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm
The moment Ialu got outside, he wanted to scream. But it was tempered by his equal want to make it seem like he was alright. He didn't feel alright.
It had nothing to do with his manhood or the piece of silver in it or, for that matter, the way it had tightened sharply and bit into him when the Shana-ete's magic found him. He was lucky though. It wasn't charred and burned, like his arms had been. And while the magic had left it, it was stuck like that, now a piece of bent silver holding his most sensitive organ hostage.
He stepped away from the tents, looking for a place to relieve himself. It burned, emptying his bladder, but it was something he would put up with. He remembered the way Eladrian looked at him, when he was rubbing the tears into his chest. He remembered how it felt. He wouldn't let Eladrian lose his purity. Ialu didn't feel worthy of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 pm
The servents had brought in plates of warm food, Amun filled Eladrian's cup with wine. "Are you sure that he's not run away? he used to be a slave you know..."
"I know!" The elf snapped at him , biting hungerly into a leg of turkey. he chewed quickly and swollowed. "He could if he wanted to, my contract is not binding, He's a free man if he wishes to be."
Amun watched his friend drink the wine down and wipe his lips. "The aspect of freedom for a slave is very tempting..." He said meaningfuly. Poruing the distressed elf another cup of wine.
"I am aware of that...I...I wanted to give him a choice, Amun. If he leaves now then it's alright with me...." He glanced away, his brow frowing with worry. he lifted the cup to his lips "...should he retrun...I will be very gretful..." he said under his breath.
"What was that my Lord?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm
The Egyptian walked back to the tent in the dark, his steps slow. He knew he shouldn't be out on the desert barefoot after dark. Nasty things lurked on the desert floor. But it wasn't a primary concern. At the opening of the tent, Ialu sat down and sighed. Eladrian was attracted to him. And for once, Ialu felt genuinely surprised. The fact that people, men and women, rich and poor, all alike, were attracted to him had ceased to surprise Ialu long ago. He had a petite yet strong bone structure, compared to the heavier, neanderthalic statures of most Egyptians. His hair grew soft, while their's grew coarse. His eyes were bright blue in a wash of brown and grey. Big deal. Ialu had never understood it, and he never made an attempt to.
But he was surprised by Eladrian. And as much as he found the elf attractive, he was almost disappointed that this man would be just like the rest. Eladrian had set him free, but Ialu was still just a piece of meat.
He stood, shuddering with anger. Eladrian was pure and beautiful, and he was attracted to Ialu? It was almost disgusting to him. He pushed through the flap of the tent, his eyes locking on Eladrian's immediately. He and Amun were eating. Ialu eyed the food, hungry, but unable to humble himself to ask to join them. Instead he glanced about, making sure all servants were gone before he addressed Eladrian, his voice haughty, "Why did you offer me your body in return for keeping quiet? You could have easily killed me or kidnapped me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 pm
Eladrian's green eyes widened. He put the cup down.
Amun grunted with suprise, thought he realy wasn't. He stayed silent, woundering what this would come to.
The Elf's face truned red and glanced away. "If you would have succumbed to me, I would have used the posion on you instead...' he started Puring himsefl more wine.
Amun lifted an eyebrow. The elf really shouldn't be drinking so much, what if he drunk enough that he said somthing he would regret?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm
Ialu paused and nodded slowly, "Ah, you would have killed me. I take it then that you had another poison for the Shana-ete." It wasn't really a question. It was either a statement of fact, or a thinly-veiled stab at Eladrian. He stepped across the tent to where they ate, sitting off to the side, still not touching the food, "But what's really interesting was why you thought it mattered. By morning, if not sooner, they will find her body and the news will spread quick. You just killed the highest ruler of the territory, but you still did it in secrecy. Now you want to go find this missing elf..." He trailed off glancing to Eladrian's eyes. "Why did you kill her in the first place? Why didn't you just escape?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff