Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMisunderstoodMelody

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 pm
Hallo. I'm Insanity, I guess, or whatever you want to call me. My real name's Isabella. I live in Michigan, and I'm 13 years old.
Um... well, I like to read, write, and draw. Mostly draw. {I wants to be an artist. 3nodding } I like to draw manga, though I'm not entirely sure if I'm good at it... sweatdrop Oh, well.
I really want to travel when I get older. Everywhere! Mainly Japan, Egypt, and Ireland. Oh, and Indonesia. ^-^ But there are too many places to name.
Well... I guess that's me. If you wanna know more about me, feel free to Pm or comments.

This looks really interesting and I'm excited to get involved. smile If you'll have me, that is.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 pm
Heeyy, nice to meet everyone &this forum!
I'm Marival, (you can call me "MAR") and I've been a proud member of Gaia since 2004. I was raised in Japan for 9years, moved to Spain for 2 1/2years &now residing in the USA. I'm Filipino, 17(turning 18 next month on March19th!) &a senior in highschool. Class of a dime, 2010! whee I totally dig anime&video games, how asian of me. xp I've been playing the classical guitar for 4years and hopefully will be able to learn how to play the piano! Well, that sums up my life story but; peace out girl scouts! 4laugh whee heart

andshewaslike

Golden Prophet

jaTo blerone

Moonlight Phantom

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm
hi. i'm Jato. i'm from the philippines. i just joined gaia last july. i started out playing zomg, but started to love gaia as a whole.

i love mecha anime. my favorite is full metal panic.

i used to play rpg games when i was young specially final fantasy series. but not anymore, i'm on action/fps games now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 pm
ninja iHola! I'm a 14 year old gaia user , A Christian girl, and I was born on my Birthday, in one of the best places on Earth, aka Scotland:] I love Celtic(Best footie team ever!) And have been on gaia since..probably 2005(This isn't my first account) I have been taking Spanish for 2 years now, (iHola! Yo soy ninja, me encantan las galletas, el teatro, cantar, bailar, comer, pasar tiempo con mis amigos, tocar la guitarra, los gatos. No me gusta voy la clases esos no intersante..yeah yeah) So if your fluent in Spanish, have it as a first language, drop me a pm, i'd love to chat and improve my spanish!

THEATRE
Sketching, Painting..kk, any form of art:]
Choir&Dance
Not shutting up..
Glee
Anime
Dr. Who,Hitchhikeres guide to the galaxy, all that good geeky stuff rofl Being a Dork
Playing Guitar, as well as some other instruments..Violin, thanks MumDx

Dislikes
Twilight
Racism
Predudice
Idiots

oh yeah..and did I mention?? I happen to be a crazzy spaz rofl pirate burning_eyes dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama ninja pirate pirate ninja heart : pirate pirate ninja  

TheatreGeek95

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jinarrow

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Hello, I'm Shunatsu! I'm a 16 year-old girl living in Penang, Malaysia. I've been around Gaia since 2005 with another account, as this account was created in 2007. I'm a Chinese and finishing high school this year! I love storytelling and creating events, and reading manga (WHOOT!), and I SING!! Feel free to add me as a friend!

See ya, guys! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 pm
Well hello. I'm Psycho Rabbit, "Rabbit" for short, I'm 26 IRL, this account has been up and running since 08. Originally I came about in 07. I currently live in Sac, CA. I love Monster, refreshing drink it is, I watch anime, Bigger into Manga. I draw, doodle. Anything else you, or you and maybe you would like to know about me, I'll most likely tell you. O.o

The-Psycho-Rabbit

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

koblot

Profitable Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 am
hello everyone im koblot im 19 irl this account has been active since october of 07 im currently living in gulfport mississippi im obviously an anime fan i love manga otaku and shounen i can draw weapons ( i wish i could draw more) ....anything else youd like to know just ask and ill be happy to tell you if the question isnt overtly stupid  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 am
No one's death comes to pass without making some impression and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humanness.

My name is Brody and I joined Gaia in '04. I disappeared from 2007-2008 and for a while in '09 and now I'm back. I'm currently 18 years of age, turning 19 on June 19th. I'm loving Gaia and trying to be as active as I can in forums, and trying to donate as much as I can to others.

Hermann Broch

The Paper Bag Man

stargazer21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am
Hi, I'm Star. Umm...I'm 22 and from California, I rp a lot. I also got my own art shop here on gaia -points to sig- I've been on Gaia for...A long time...Not sure how long exactly..-checks profile- oh, since 2004. So I've been here 6 years.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 am
Hey all! Congrats on making Spotlight! heart
The username is: Tsukiyomi Takari
The nicknames are: TK, Bella or Spiffy (irl)
The IRL location: Tampa, Fl
The IRL hometown: Queens, New York
The IRL age and Gaia age: IRL = 20, going to be 21 in July 15th; Gaia age: I've been on gaia since October '04. Got hacked that time and have then since migrated to Phoenix Fire Jean then to Divine Wolf Ouka and now, here I am.
The favourite Gaia plot: Grunnies. cool
The favourite Gaia items: too many! xp But currently: Inari's Beads, Hidden Ace, Seracila Pendant, Compass of Seidh
The favourite NPC: Anteros
The Deviantart: www.chaoticlatina.deviantart.com
The Preferred forme of Art: www.dream.tektek.org
The Programs Used: Photoshop CS3 and CS4
The Reason for joining: been meaning to join for a while now. Just never got around to do it.
The Likes: Gaia, of course, Pokemon, Fanfiction, Photoshop and becoming a teacher
The Dislikes: fake people, Twilight
The Knowledge: Astrology and some Greek Mythology.  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Valgarv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 am
Hello.

My name is Valgarv and I'm 20 years old, to be 21 in March. I live in Sweden, Stockholm (Thus, english is not my native tongue. Please excuse my bad grammer and errors I tend to make here and there).
I've been a member of Gaia since 03 and been active since.

I've come to realize during my years alive that life is rather boring. But if you are lucky, you might find something interesting to pass time with. For me that would be mere things such as movies, music, video games, writing, reading, cooking and a few more things. I like things to have a meaning behind it and the deeper - the better. I tend to look for things that are usually not there, but it's how I get by.

With my interest for writing, movies, video games, music and reading comes my love to Roleplay. That is the main reason I joined Gaia in the first place and it lead me to a find things I had no idea I would get. I found friends that will last with me through life and passions I didn't know I had. Due to Gaia, I also started attending Anime and Manga, which I have a interest in as well, conventions and have now moved on to arrange cons over Sweden. It's a great way to meet new people with similliar interest who also happen to have a lot of free time on their hands.
I play electric bass at a medium level and feel comfortable in a kitchen.

I'm a bitter and sarcastic cynik at heart who rather keep a low standard on humanity instead of being upset and sad due to the idiotic ways of human kind. I'd rather be pleasantly suprised by good things.

And I'm also a healthy smoker and drinker (meaning I do both way too much little) for seven years going now.

That will be all, for now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 am
I loved your magazine, well done : D

But anywho.

The names Papa/Papa Isshin/Shaya/Shay/Shayasshin/Shayatan and a whole host of other variations of it. I've been whoring myself out on Gaia since 2005 with this account. You can usually find me being an a** in the A/M/C, where I like to turn everything Bleach related into sometihing to do with Mexico.

IRL, I'm also a British mastermind and I plan to take over the world once I can get a stable job and finsh Art College : D

If you fancy a chat, I don't mind talking. Pm me : D

II Shaya II

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ryuzo Nakata

Lonely Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 am
Hi! You can call me Ryu. I'm a 19 year old guy, from Asia and I love to hang out online. And sometime around late 2007 I found the perfect place for that. Gaia was there. Yeah, so maybe it wasn't as advanced as it is today but heck I fell in love with it.

I'm an Anime otaku, a gamer, a serious Legend of Zelda fan and above all, a geek! You can find out more on my profile. And if we have things in common, make me your friend!

Lastly, I applaud the GOM team for such an wonderful work. Honestly, this was really creative of them and I love their magazine, every single page of it. The quality and the content balances out perfectly and leaves you asking for the next issue to come up.

Good job, GOM crew!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 am
My name is Julieen and I am 15. Yep, i'm a girl and my current location is in Romania. I am a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, and i like to draw and sing.

I am a zOMG Addicted, and I love gaia. I love all cute things, like mister Cathulu
User Image.

Julieen

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

KateLuciano

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am
I'm Kate and I love reading and Gaia. My friend joined this guild and he suggested it to me. heart I love to sing and do my homework at the last minute. Which basically means today...  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff