Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
1 on 1 Koudo & Shieini Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm
Koudo kept the pace as the Forest started to thin out and the ground took a slight incline as they crested a hill a Large Mountain range came into view in the distance.

"Were almost there, the caves should be in one of the cliffs near the mountain's base we can stop there" Koudo pointed to a Large Forested hill in the distance,"and see what we have to deal with."

After another hour they made it to the hill top the sun at there back covering there ascent up the hill. Koudo slowed to a stop near the edge of the forested part of the hill. the Hill top gave a commanding view of the Area below and the surrounding hills.

Koudo leaned against a near by tree his breathing slightly shallow though he had barley broken a sweat during the run. "what do mean it will be more complicated?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 am
She landed flat on her feet, and dust swirled around her slightly. Her hands were in her pockets as she looked in the direction of the cave. "Its complicated in the sense that whilest you may take out your opponents one by one, I have attacks that target large groups. So dont worry about that, is basically what I am telling you." She now looked at him, a dull, even bored expression on her face. She was hiding the animal side of her, the side excited by the hunt, the side that craved the shedding of blood and screams of pain.

In her pockets her fists clenched.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm
"Well then that should make things easy, I was thinking about going in in the morning but you seem bored so lets do this now
Koudo Grabbed up large Pieces of dried brush as he spoke moving the pile over to a Large Rock near the cliff face then using a little of his demon energy He melted the branches and Brush into the rock so it almost looked like it had a bunch of feathers the he took a Lighter and lit the branches in a few seconds the rock came to life in a blaze Koudo pushed his foot on a bare section of the rock and sent it falling down the hill toward the lower encampments below. "that should make a good start"

The Demon sat against the cliff base gnawing at his meal he felt something strike his head and saw a rock bounce to the ground looking up he saw the flaming Boulder rolling of the slanted cliff the last thought in his mind was one of terror. the Bolder rolled for 500 feet or so crushing and burning anything in it's path some demons were screaming as they sere crushed other ran as parts of them were set on fire the boulder stopped after crushing a crude tent with at least five other demons inside
"UP THERE" A Demon shouted and started charging toward the hill
"GET THE INTRUDERS" Another Demon shouted his wings spreading as he flew toward the cliff top

Koudo watched the Bolder roll through the camp taking care of several of the weaklings. Koudo saw movement behind him as a couple of demons moved from the trees he threw two of his knifes and killed them out right. he drew his short sword and moved to the Cliff top waiting for one of the flying demons to come into range then as a Bat Demon flew toward him he jumped and landed on it's back Koudo plunged his sword into the demons back striking multiple times the creature screamed in agony as he did so and Koudo used it's dying frame to land safely on the ground below  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am
"Hm." She shrugged and watched Koudo go on his escapade. She strolled down the hill towards the camp, not a care in the world as demons came at her. A large demon tried to sneak up on her from behind and when he wrapped his arms around her laughing in victory, he blinked, and she wasnt there. As he had been grabbing her she ducked and blurred out of the way. Her back was to him, and her Katana plunged through his back and into his heart. She cut down four more demons who got in her way. She passed a tent and extended her hand, her energy flew at the tent sending it into a burst of blue flaming mess. She smirked, easy.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 am
Koudo Jumped off the creature a few feet off the ground as it's body landed heavily behind him. as the Dust set Koudo saw he was surrounded by a group of demons all of who were D class Judging by there power. A slight grin struck his face as he tossed his short sword in the air moving his hand to his back drawing a 3 foot piece of Metal.

Koudo spun it quickly and the ends Telescoped into a 6 foot tapered staff he moved quickly striking three of the demons in the face the force of the blow cracking there skulls moving with his first spin he swept another two off their feet in a series of quick strikes the rest of his foes went down just as Koudo's shortsword stuck in the earth.

He finished the Demons off with his staff sheathed his sword and Started running toward the Slopped entrance to the Cave.

The lower Class Demons were Running in Droves toward the Intruders like lambs to the slaughter. Kuze watched as his brother jumped from the clifftop and rode a corpse to the ground then, as he took 12 demons down with his staff, Kuze smiled I didn't teach him that nice to see he has gotten better [I/] Kuze's eyes were drawn to a burst of fire as a tent went up in flames. She's here.........This changes things I will make her pay

Kuze rose from where he was watching the battle and grabbed his weapons he strapped on his Swords and walked to the lower entrance where he was confronted by a Young looking women she had fire red hair and pale red eyes her skin was almost pale she was wearing a tight fitting suit of leather armor and boots both of which were the color of crimson.

"These Intruders are making quite a mess of things shall I take care of them Kuze." She asked almost purring as she said his name
"Not yet Myra, I need to have a word with one of them, But if my Dear Brother makes it here looking for me, keep him entertained will you." he res
s focused on the movements of Shieini
"very well i'll give him the time of his life" she responded a wicked grin coming across her face
"I dont doubt that" he responded seeing a break in his Brothers movement he locked eyes with Koudo

Koudo Brought his Short sword down in a viscous swing cleaving the head from another demon a row of bodies followed in his wake another 25 demons dead by his hands alone. he looked up and saw Kuze standing at the cave entrance he looked in Koudo's Direction a grin on his face
"KUZE"!!!!! Koudo Yelled. Koudo brought another demon down with a trip and a stab from his sword and when he looked back up Kuze had vanished into thin air another group of demons was circling up for a charge.

Kuze moved to where he felt her power following it like a moth to a flame he ran and ducked past his minions and stopped ten feet away from her
"Hello Shieini, been a while, how come my brothers still alive was he to strong for you?" He asked a smirk on his face as he lock eyes on her

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 pm
She was snapping the neck of a tall demon, and had been on his shoulders. As his limp lifeless form fell to the earth she rode him to the ground, and stepped lightly off as the great oaf kicked up dust. She locked eyes with Kuze.

"Oh I wonder Kuze, you would think you would have had more time to come up with a better insult. However, hes less of a moron than you, therefore I let him live." Her Katana dripped with various blood types. Her eyes flashed. "Careful Kuze, the animal in me wants to play." She growled. She knew she coud kill him, but he would probably sick a bunch of demons on her.

She looked towards where Koudo was, never taking her periferals off of Kuze, she didnt trust him. "Looks like you have some pretty little b***h now huh?"  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 pm
Kuze chuckled at the prospect of fighting her again, knowing that he may lose.
"I dont think we are destined to do battle today. However my brother and I have something left unfinished. This is you one chance, leave now or face my entire army even an S class can be pulled down if enough demons are thrown at them at once leave Koudo to me and I promise you safe passage back to demon world." he waited watching her like a Jungle Cat waiting to strike.

Koudo Had dropped another 5 demons and was making his way up the hill the demons following him but staying just out of range of his staff. Koudo threw a knife but it was blocked by a larger demon, then suddenly they started to back away.

Koudo Circled around and saw what had them retreating a women her beauty awe striking but even the prettiest flower could be deadly.
"My name is Myra, Lord Kuze asked that I entertain you until he arrived."
Koudo readied himself knowing that the glint in her eyes meant there was only one way to resolve this.

Myra smiled, finally this weakling had made it to the hilltop she was finally going to get to have some fun. She lashed out with a kick that Koudo blocked and followed with a series of punches then she moved in close and attacked with an elbow connecting with his Head the staff tumbled out of his hands and fell from the hilltop to the battle field below.

Koudo got up to a crouch quickly sending a sweep out which Myra dodged with agile skill. He lashed out with a series of punches and knee strikes trying to hit her but she moved so fast is was hard to fathom. Koudo connected with a couple of blows but overall the exchange had left him on the losing side at this point. both fighters took pause and Myra smiled she charged in and connected with a flying kick that knocked Koudo from his feat.

"having fun yet" Myra asked?
"I've just gotten Started" Koudo replied rising to his feet and squaring off against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 am
She had a lazy bored expression on her face. "You dont think we are destined to battle? Pity pity. Then why dont you give me your b***h?" She grinned wolfishly. "Indeed an S class can be pulled down, but with over three hundred years of experience, I could tarnish this entire camp in one single blow." She said calmly, poisonously even. She looked around, wiping her Katana on a nearby demon's clothes. She stood up straight after a minute, satisfied with the blade.

"I dont need your safe passage Kuze. You will die here. I will make sure of it." She said, her eyes flashing as the crack of lightning was heard.

"So how about, you give me... Myra is it? Yes, I know her name. And you can have at it with Koudo. Either way you will lose if he requests my help with you. However, it is your battle with your brother not mine. No extra demons or I will gut you like the scum you are. Got it?"

She wasnt giving him a choice. She started walking towards where Koudo and Myra were fighting.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 pm
Kuze weighed his options, knowing full well what the outcome would be he knew the answer right away.
"Fine, I'll fight Koudo, and I will Kill him." a grin sliding on his face. He moved to where Myra and Koudo were fighting.

Koudo moved his hand Quickly into his jacket pulling a knife and throwing it in a smooth motion but Myra dodged it with ease. Koudo threw two more and followed them in moving fast and catching her off Balance. He struck landing a Knee to her stomach following through he tripped her and stomped downward but it was blocked. Myra laughed "Your a fool" she grabbed his leg and flipped him. Koudo found himself rolling down the cliff side and landed in a heap at the bottom Myra literally moving so fast she ran down the cliffside and landed in Front of Koudo. She bent close down looking to see what damage her throw had done.

Now koudo thought as he lashed out with his last knife cutting a line across her face. The strike would have blinded her on one side but she turned her head and pulled back. leaving a deep cut on the right side of her Face. Blood poured from the wound
"You Pathetic worm you ruined my Face, Ill KILL YOU" Rage filled her voice as she Charged her Demon energy
"MYRA, THAT'S ENOUGH" Kuze Yelled at her, Myra turned over her Shoulder her Rage Flaring, her Energy Visible "Leave him to me" Kuze said calmly staring Myra down.

Myra slowly calmed down and started to walk away Koudo got to his Feet grabbing his nearby staff from the ground closing and sheathing it as Kuze came Forward.
"Hello Traitor, shame to see that your still alive" he stated dryly pulling his swords from his sheath
"Kuze I'm not a traitor they came.."
"Just shut up little Brother I'm going to Kill you and then I'm going to rebuild my army and finish what I set out to do Four Years ago." Kuze said with a hint of anger as he squared off against Koudo
"To bad" Koudo said calmly "Because i was going to finish off that harpy before i fought you"
"How Dare YOU!!" Myra Shouted Leaping toward Koudo Energy in her Hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Shieini had not hesitated, and lept at Myra. She grabbed the woman in a blurr and threw her over her hip and hard onto the ground. Shieini's energy flared, dwarfing Myra's. She looked at the woman on the ground. "Shut up you insufferable little twit." She snapped. She looked at Kuze, her Katana now at Myra's throat. "Kuze... Remember what I said."

To Koudo, If you need me to help you do not hesitate to ask. Losing your life wont accomplish anything. Honor is overrated if you lose to a moron.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm
"I wont lose, but thank you it appears you were right he will not listen to reason"

Koudo put the bloody knife on the ground and shrugged off his Jacket reveling the pale whit scar up his left arm running under his shirt. His knife bandoleer empty Koudo drew his short sword and picked up the knife with his left hand turning the Knife upside down with a flick of his wrist so the the blade was now pointing down he locked eyes with his Brother.
"Kuze, I'm asking you one last time, please, Let us discuss this" Koudo said as he squared up in a fighting stance

"No chance" Kuze said and charged moving down with his main hand his off hand coming across the body. Koudo jumped back and struck out with a reverse Z cut with his knife which his brother dodged. Koudo's short sword shot forward in a thrust but was block by Kuze's Off hand weapon he brought an elbow forward which Koudo rolled backward out of and was on his feet in the blink of an eye.
Koudo went in with a right left x strike the right hand followed by the left then followed by his left elbow. Kuze dodged the blades but Koudo stepped forward and connected with the Elbow a wet snapped followed as Kuze's Nose Broke. Kuze fell back and lashed with his swords catching Koudo on the chest with a pair of shallow cuts.

"Round two" Kuze said charging his Demon energy Koudo said nothing but charged his energy as well.

"Time for you to die" Myra, who had gotten to her feet, started Charging a fist full of Demon Energy and aimed it right at Koudo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Shieini rolled her eyes and grabbed the womans hair before she could take a step forward. She tossed her backwards. "Fool. This isnt your fight anymore. Want to fight? Fight me you little girl." Shieini said. The woman was vain, and it made her laugh. Shieini shrugged her shoulders and sheathed her Katana. She took a stance waiting for Myra to recover.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Myra seethed in Rage and got to her feat her energy still in hand she fired it in a ball right at Shieini "Try that you Pompus Hag" she said with a grin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm
Shieini let the ball hit her, and laughed. The energy felt like a pinprick. "Playing with fire darling?" Shieini laughed, almost manically. "Learn how to do it right."

Shieini's energy flared again, pushing Myra backwards in a pulsating wave. She brought her fist up, lazily and looked at it then at Myra as a blue flame engulfed her hand up to her elbow. It turned from blue to red, to silver, to blackish purple. She had a wicked grin on her face. She walked forward towards the girl. Bloodlust flashed in her eyes.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm
Myra physically shook as her attack did nothing she almost tripped as she backed up she charged her energy and threw more fireballs at Shieini and then charged swinging a burning fist at Shieini's Face.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games