Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm
"Some day, but for now its hard core traning!" They we're just out the traing grounds fallowign a dirt road. "you know." Tama eyes settled on the star filled sky. "I remeber beeing like you always wanting to learn eager to jump in." Tama looked down and cracked a smile. "I remeber it so well".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm
looks at Lt. tama in admeration "all i want is to be able to protect people but looking at my strength compared to yours i know i need to get stronger and with u here to train me i know i can get strong" looking up at the star filled sky then looking back down to his hand thinking "with wat i saw today i know i can"  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm
"You can only protect enough people Kurisu... Just like i couldnt protect my own family from them Hallows." The pain of the memory of his family beeing killed still stood in tama's head The fist he made indicated that.
"Protect what you can Kurisu, if you put your mind to it you can."
(cont. mess hall)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm
Among the training grounds stood doll-like manikins stuffed with kido like material. Usually these manikins bring out the Zampakutou’s actual form by stabbing the center of the manikin. But Lt. Zokano wasn’t going to off go training to use his banki without the Captain. So instead he would go after the straw/ rock filled ones. Slowly and cool-like Tama took his Zam of his back. It unfolded with in the time he has started to bring it out in front of him. His left foot took a step back making the dirt kick up. His right hand quickly grasped the top of the handle and before anything eals happened Tama was right behind the manikin. A slight vertical slash gashed the manikin open as if nothing just happened to it. Rocks and straw fell out form the manikin. “Well, that was a bit slow…” He stood up straight and tossed his giant blade onto his shoulders. Tama glanced back to look at the manikin he had sliced. It was laying on the stick it was braced to… dead-like with a gash on its chest.  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm
She clapped slowly, grinning. "Impressive attack, I bet the hollow quiver with fear at the sight of you." She said.
((Sorry, but I'm bored with my squad since its abandoned. Last active member so I come here))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 pm
"Hmmm?" The shimmigami that had appered behind him made him look back. "Hey, long time no talk!" He looked at her and shook his head. "Yeah, it was an ok attack but i can do better and hollows fear me huh? lol more like the friken Espada!" He chuckled at his joke. "But still whats up?" He asked her placing his gaint Zan in the soil of the traning grounds  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am
She grinned. "Squad 13 is basically deserted. I'm the last member who goes there anymore." She laughed. "It has been a while since we talked too!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 pm
What he told didnt quite commprehand. "Huh? Squad 13 is unactive huh?" He chuckeled "i doubt that!"  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm
tamahome zokano
What he told didnt quite commprehand. "Huh? Squad 13 is unactive huh?" He chuckeled "i doubt that!"

"Only 'cuz I'm here!" She said, laughing. "Do you want to spr with me?" She asked still grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm
bleeding rose visard
tamahome zokano

"Only 'cuz I'm here!" She said, laughing. "Do you want to spr with me?" She asked still grinning.
"They could be scared of you thats why huh? But..." He smile went into a seriouse look once he grabed his Zan and pointed it at her. "I show fear to no one!"Show them your black blade, the one that rain down and bruned many of your enemys! Koukranrku!" with that a explosion for wind from the feet burst out cloud of smoke cover ther user and then clears to show the release from of Tamas Zan. It didnt change much but a chain was conected to back of the zan's handle. and the end of the 4 foot chain was a cressent moon like blade. "This is the relise form of Koukranrku!"
The Lt. tossed it over his shoulder. "Your proibly wondering why i relised my Zan? Well, your a worthy appointe and i heard good things about you from your squad members. so.... I'll fight you this way." Tama said to her cocking his head to his right.  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm
tamahome zokano
bleeding rose visard
tamahome zokano

"They could be scared of you thats why huh? But..." He smile went into a seriouse look once he grabed his Zan and pointed it at her. "I show fear to no one!"Show them your black blade, the one that rain down and bruned many of your enemys! Koukranrku!" with that a explosion for wind from the feet burst out cloud of smoke cover ther user and then clears to show the release from of Tamas Zan. It didnt change much but a chain was conected to back of the zan's handle. and the end of the 4 foot chain was a cressent moon like blade. "This is the relise form of Koukranrku!"
The Lt. tossed it over his shoulder. "Your proibly wondering why i relised my Zan? Well, your a worthy appointe and i heard good things about you from your squad members. so.... I'll fight you this way." Tama said to her cocking his head to his right.

"Well then, I guess this will be fun!" She pulled out her own zan. "Howl for Blood and Honor, unarigestu!" It transformed into a bladed staff. The blade was segmented into three different points. "You first." She went into a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm
bleeding rose visard
tamahome zokano
bleeding rose visard
tamahome zokano

"Well then, I guess this will be fun!" She pulled out her own zan. "Howl for Blood and Honor, unarigestu!" It transformed into a bladed staff. The blade was segmented into three different points. "You first." She went into a defensive position.

He stood there thinking of his first move. It seemed like forever but its was only a few seconeds. The wind would gust up the dust from the ground here and there. And when it did Tama used it to cover up his disappearance by using his flashstep.  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 pm
As soon as he flashstepped, she flashstepped as well, onto the exact place he was standing at a moment ago. As she reappeared, she kicked up a lot of dust around her to judge where he will be coming from.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm
From above her a voice shouted out like some guy doing scremo "Yuki-Koukranrku!!" Then a green beem of light slashed out toward her like lightning.  

tamahome zokano

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
tamahome zokano
From above her a voice shouted out like some guy doing scremo "Yuki-Koukranrku!!" Then a green beem of light slashed out toward her like lightning.
She swore silently and jumped to the right, sending a boulder from across the field to intercept the blow.  
~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff