Reply Charmed Discussion
Reason Why Prue Died. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tigrisqueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm
I think both Alyssa and Holly didn't like Shannon, but Alyssa more than Holly.

It was a mixture of ill-feelings and a demand for more off Shannon why she left.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:50 pm
I just think it was just a rumour. Some times I hear that it was Shannon who went up to the producers, and other stories, I heard it was Allysa. There is only one thing I know for sure, and that is that Shannon decided to leave on her own.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:52 pm
tigrisqueen

It was a mixture of ill-feelings and a demand for more off Shannon why she left.

Actually Shannon and Holly were friends way before the show ever started. It was only Alyssa and Shannon who didn't get along.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 am
elf_star
tigrisqueen

Actually Shannon and Holly were friends way before the show ever started. It was only Alyssa and Shannon who didn't get along.
Yea, actually Shannon actually got Holly the part of Piper after she secured the role of Prue.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

charmed352

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:04 pm
RebelRichardson
SweetSuRRenedeR
Yeah, I heard that she got written off 'cuz her and Alysssa got into a fight, and they could no longer work together

Well I woz watching this thing on Living TV and Allyssa said that Shannan woz one of her best friends, so did Holly? This is a very confusing matter! sweatdrop

well duh they r going to say that
on TV they arent going to say they hate each other that would just turn into a huge issue and stuff
and its a fact that prue left cause phoebe and her always were fighting and prue said her or me and they picked phoebe  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:55 pm
charmed352
RebelRichardson
SweetSuRRenedeR
Yeah, I heard that she got written off 'cuz her and Alysssa got into a fight, and they could no longer work together

Well I woz watching this thing on Living TV and Allyssa said that Shannan woz one of her best friends, so did Holly? This is a very confusing matter! sweatdrop

well duh they r going to say that
on TV they arent going to say they hate each other that would just turn into a huge issue and stuff
and its a fact that prue left cause phoebe and her always were fighting and prue said her or me and they picked phoebe

Actually that's more gossip than it is fact. If you haven't noticed, their are so many different versions of the story of what actually happened that you can't really assume that any of them are actually true.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Its_a_walk_off

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:16 am
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

yeah thats what i heard too.i like paige better than prue anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:45 pm
like a few other people i heard that Shannon and Alyssa didn't get along so shannon decided to leave (or something around those lines)  

Numai Outcast

tiko0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:39 pm
naaaa crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:38 am
Well, to be honest, it wasn't Shannon's first time working with this certain producer. She did 90210 with him and for a very short time. He got tired of her attitude and fired her is what I had heard. I also heard that Charmed was her second chance and she blew it. So, there are alot of different stories running around about why the charactor was killed in the series.  

LadyUsako

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:04 pm
Okay.
According to Alyssa the fights between her and Shannen could have been worked out between them but the company just had to bring in a mediator which just made everything worse. Holly also mentioned them bringing in a mediator at some point. Anyway, they ended up firing Shannen while she was away somewhere (according to Holly I think) and they never asked her to come back. I read somewhere on the internet that Brad Kern didn't want to focus on what had happened in the past, which I think is BS, considering everything which happened on the show.
They also couldn't include pictures of her on the show later on because that would require them to pay Shannen a full episode's worth, and they were too cheap to do that.
So basically it is ABC's fault, or whatever thing they're with, that Shannen left.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:14 pm
KonoSetsuna
Well I heard this was true. But didnt the reason the producers cut prue out was because shannon was fighting alot with alyssa and shannan went up to them and said it was either her or me..And they choose alyssa. Also i do know that shannon dosent always make a fun enviroment to work in at least according to some sites i've been on.

Thats what I heard, and its also vary true that Shannan is a total b***h  

Adamind

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Adamind
KonoSetsuna

Thats what I heard, and its also vary true that Shannan is a total b***h
Have you ever met Shannen? I doubt it, so you can't know that about her. Shannen is NOT a b***h. She is an extremely nice person and a very talented actress. The only reason there were problems with her was because of how professional she is, she wanted the job done well and was annoyed because she didn't think others were taking things seriously enough. Everyone just automatically assumes she is a b***h because she stands up for herself and says what she thinks- That does not make her a b***h. Also, the media just love making Shannen look bad. Just because she may or may not have done certain things when she was younger does not make her a bad person. Many young people do the kinds of things she apparantly did and/or much worse.
Everyone should just leave Shay alone.

BTW, this comment was not only directed at you, just to everyone who automatically assumes the worst in Shannen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:55 pm
i dont really remember their names i just call them by their charmed names so here i go.....
the truth is piper and prue were getting into too much trouble with each other and the piper and phoebe were good friends so they kept piper and cut prue out..

even though i really like the show as it is i think that they should have kept prue she has excelent fighting skills most of her fighting parts were her own and you can see that in some of her films because when a person books several fighting roles that tells u that they know what they are doin and charmed has alot of fighting so i say they should have kept here.  

supremedeath

supremedeath

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:59 pm
by the way my fave charmed characters are Piper and paige..... phoebe is ok i just like how good she looks in every damn costume they made them were i wish i had her body... a pitty she is now doin commercials unlike the other charmed characters they all have movie deals and show deals.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff