Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedHimawari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm
Wandering around Los Noches, got old very quick, as Kiva discovered. She'd yet to pin point Lupe's position, but she figured she might try to ask someone about it. That is, if she could find anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Lunar ran looking for his superior but he was no where."Darn.Well maybe ill rub it in Loleks face."Lunar turned and ran the other way.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

RedHimawari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 pm
It seemed like Kiva had been wandering for days. After seeing her fellow fraccion, Lunar, run off before she could approach him, the exasperated red head threw up her arms and decided to give up and wait for her espada in his quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:56 pm
Lunar an through los noches."Im getting near it."He closed his eyes.He sensed two,no three arrancar and one shinigami."Is this,yes its menos forest."He began to run towards the desert.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Lunar came out his garganta in los noches."Maybe Ill check on Leah,"he said.He headed for the medical bay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm
As IkI walks threw the halls of Los Noches he feels as if hes being followed "Whos over there come out and fight me" IkI turns around and starts to search for the presence of the stalker as he hears a voice "Come over here please i must join you"IkI heard faintly,then he sees a blade a blade like Demenos but had a different aura it then said "My name is Lumenia, i shall be in your service if you protect me from all those other arrancars they are different from you, your different and thats what is needed to usher in a new age for the arrancars"Lumenia said as IkI picked it up with its hilt and attached it to his belt"I shall take you in as my own"IkI then said as he walked away.  

Lolades

Cultist

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Lunar roamed los noches."Im still lonely,"he moaned."I thought you were tired,"replied Coyote."That too,"he said.He slowly entered the desert.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 pm
Lunar scartched his nails against the wall."It happening again,"Lunar said as his reiastu began to seek out of his bodt.He began to walk along the outside walls of the gigantic building."Alone,"Lunar whispered.All the small hollows that came near him died away.Lunar entered into los noches inner dome.He walked across the inside dersert.The domes blue sky.He laid to the ground rubbing his head.He grabbed Coyote."You've been quiet lately,"Lunar said..She didnt answer."Wake up,"Lunar shouted.He grabbed the tip and slowly pulled her out.His blade grew a green and yellow arua.Lunar looked at his zanpakuto in shock.Then suddenly the arua spread in massive shockwave."Put the blade back you idiot,"Coyote shouted.Lunar quickly put his zanpakuto back."What was that,"Lunar said.Coyote sighed."I guess its time,"she said as she hopped out of Lunars hands.Lunar began to wonder what she was doing.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm
"What are you doing,"Lunar said.She turned around."Do you know why the king is always on the horse,"she asked.Lunar shook his head."Heh.Its because the king is the leader and has the right not to soil his feet.Its almost time to see which one of us is the king,"she said."Howl los lobos,"Lunar said.Lunar was now in the zanpakuto while she was in his body."What the hell.I didnt do that,"Lunar said."Your right.I did,"Coyote said."Now lets see if this works,"she said as she asumed a stance.She tapped the zanpakuto on the ground three time, whispering,"Kick about los lobos." The zanpakuto began to glow and rise."What happening,"Lunar wondered.Suddenly a bright light went of in the dome of los noches as the zanpakuto took form.Lunar slowly came into being out of his zanpakkuto. He feel to the ground.He looked at Coyote."Explain now,"he said as he glared at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm
"I dont feel like it but Ill explain quickly,"she said."Lately you've been growing stronger at a rapid pace because of your loneliness.I dont undeerstand how but I got the knowledge to seperate us into a second ressurcion.Dont show anyone anything.But this is only until the time comes."Lunar looked at her."Im tired of this time crap.Tell me,"he said."No.Be grateful niether of us is in that zanpakuto,"she said.Lunar looked at the dome.He gave a howl,releasing his reiastu into shockwaves, destroying any near by towers."That must mean you happy,"she said. Lunar laughed."I guess your right.We've never meet like this,"he said."Lets show everyone,"he said.He began to walk and she grabbed him."Dont fight or at least dont reveal anything,"she said."I wont,"Lunar replied as they walked out of the los noches inner desert dome.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

CaptainBackAgain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 am
wanders los noches, in search of someone to fight. or to train with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am
((nice someone new, whats your rank?))  

Lolades

Cultist

CaptainBackAgain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:43 am
im one of lupe's fraccion  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 am
((ahh kool looks like your going to be getting to know Lunar, and ohh yea when your talking out of character (OOC) use (( )) ok?))  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 am
(( Brittanian Order's famous double lines! It seems to be a lot of people use this now xD))  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff