Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Awww he's so cute! But I obviously can't tell him that... Nathan thought, hiding a smile as he examined the knees. "Looks like you made a hole here..." he murmured, fingers light so as not to hurt the wound on Mao's knee. "You'll have to stay here while I go get some bandages from work." He lifted his head and gave Mao a stern look. "Don't leave. Please. I want you to get better before you go to work, so promise me."
Then he smiled and winked cheekily. "I promise to kiss it all better if you wait for me." he cajoled.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm
"Work!? There's no way I'm going anywhere near that place. I'd rather get fired!" He looked back at Nathan an smirked. "You've got two minutes before I take off and go die somewhere."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Nathan moved in and captured Mao's lips with his own, kissing tenderly but firmly. He pulled back with a grin. "I meant my work, you dummy, and maybe you'll change your mind if I ask you to dinner tonight?" he asked, shoving the nervousness out of sight but unable to stop biting his lip. He was taking a chance. Had he offended the gorgeous man in front of him?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm
It took him a moment to completely grasp what was going on. After he had gathered his thoughts Mao shook his heas and tried to stand up. "I don't think we'd be able to go anywhere looking like this." Though he was finally able to stand on his own two feet, the pain still lingered causing him not only a bit of discomfort, but it also made him feel slightly dizzy and light-headed. "Why don't you just come over to my place and I'll cook something up for you. Most people who've tried my food haven't burst into flames or anything so I can assure you it's safe." As he felt himself pushed down by gravity, he held onto Nathan for support. "I haven't felt this terrible since I was kicked out by my own parents."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Nathan barely hesitated an instant, picking Mao up in his arms and cradling him as close as he could. "We can do that. But I think you should lie down in the back room of my place of work. The door will be locked, and you can have the key so that no-one will get at you. I'll even bring you some food along with the bandages before we call your hospital to explain how terrible you're feeling..." he murmured, kissing Mao's forehead soothingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm
"Whatever you say," Mao whispered closing his eyes and letting Nathan guide himto where he could finally rest for a while.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Nathan, forgetting the lack of a shirt that he was displaying, went down into his work building, called cheerily to his boss as he passed him, and went to the room he'd described to Mao, laying him down on the couch. "Now stay there, I won't be a minute..." he murmured, stroking Mao's hair soothingly.

His collegues watched him, some with heat, some with amusement at his obliviousness. He went back carrying a sandwich and some plasters, which he put on Mao's knees. "There we go..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 pm
"I think you may want to put a shirt on," Mao said smiling. He took his clean uniform shirt and handed it to him. "It may be a little big on you but it should do. I'll buy you a new one later okay?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Nathan blinked, surprised. "Huh? But you don't need to do that! It's better that you get well again sooner! I'll survive without that shirt." He smiled sweetly at him, unaware of it as he accepted the shirt Mao offered him.
"But it probably is a good idea to wear a shirt: the people in the bar wouldn't want me to be shirtless, would they?" he asked, completely innocently as he pulled the shirt over his head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 pm
"Would you shut up already. I'm not asking. I'm going to do it as soon as I can stand on my own two feet." Mao gave him a stern look before sighing and becoming slightly dizzy again. "I won't take up any more of your time, but before you go to work can I ask a favor of you? Would you mind bringing me a glass of water or something?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 am
"I'll bring you a glass of water, ring your boss, and then go to work," he promised, smiling softly as he wrapped his arms around Mao gently in a hug. "I just need your work number, so please find it for me while I get your water? Either that or I'll go into the hospital on my break..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm
"No, that's okay. You can call straight from my phone. The number's in my contacts..." Mao reached into his pocket and took his phone out. He then handed it to Nathan.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 am
Nathan found the right number and pressed the call button, arms still around Mao in a hug as he explained who he was and calmly explained that Mao was feeling terrible. "So he can't possibly come into work today. No, no, it's not because we're having a 'wild time', but because he feels extremely ill. Very sorry about that, but say hello to everyone for me, alright? Thanks, bye!" he told the receptionist, ending the call before handing Mao back his phone. "All sorted!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm
Mao took his phone and put it back in his pocket. "They're luck too. If it was me I would have just said 'I don't feel like coming in so deal with it or kiss my a**.'. It's happened before. " He smiled and waited for Nathan's response.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:13 pm
Nathan tutted playfully before kissing his cheek and shaking his head. "You ought to be more careful: we don't want them to fire you, even if you are an adorable Mr. Grumpy!" he murmured, winking and giving Mao a small squeeze before standing up reluctantly.
"I'll bring you your water and then you have to sleep, alright?" he asked, voice softly commanding as he waited for Mao's response to his orders, unable to go to work if Mao wouldn't relax when he was so ill.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff