Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  Good, I like it.
  Good, but needs some more work.
  Meh
  Bad, it needs work.
  Bad, we need a different story all together.
View Results

The Forbidden_ One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:08 pm
*His Jaw drops and he just dies* xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:52 am
Mindblaze Dominion
And now that my ball 'n chain has sold, the guild is all mine! RAWR!!!!

*Uses Bloty Boi to power the factory to start making the pwn cannons*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

*Is strapped in like a battery... but for some reason the factory doesn't work*

You've got the positive and negative ends mixed, you moron.... stare

oh... and.... LET ME GO! domokun  

Bolt
Vice Captain

eatnukes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:53 am
lmao, great, MD is going to rape us all. Hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:06 am
eatnukes
lmao, great, MD is going to rape us all. Hard.

the safeword is "bananna"  

Bolt
Vice Captain

eatnukes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm
Thanks Bolt. Oh, and for the tourny, a subforum could be set up, I've seen them done in other GGNs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:30 pm
Ok, I'm thinking of changing up the guild a bit. My ideas are as follows.

• A storyline is to be introduced with basically a character of mine and Jansy Boy's, with his permission. Raine Seagriff and Atlas Rostfrei.
  • The fightclub atmosphere is to be maintained, but also a more laidback setting with comes from the next point.
  • I am fed up with another guild known as the Brink of Time. I want to emulate such an idea, where individuals are stolen from their own times and brought to a bar in the middle of timelessness. Though, I'll have a better explaination for the phenemenon.
  • I do not mean for this to be an offense to Tavin, owner of the Brink, but the way it'll work won't please him one damned bit.
  • I have thoughts of working with Tavin, but I know he'd give me the finger, or worse.
  • The number of characters would have to be limited to one or two.
  • Deaths would be dealt with differently. Once you die, you're gone, but the character remains living. Sent back to their own reality/world/time and never brought back unless by some other force.
  • This would include a tourney of sorts, but after its set up is complete.

I'd like feedback ^_^  

Torment
Vice Captain

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:46 pm
heart

I like the idea of the Coliseum having a storyline about it, though I wouldn't really want this place to turn into another Leviathan Stadium (not to say that anything is wrong with LS, I'd just like this guild to remain mostly battle-centered). But I think you could manage it.

The other ideas, I like.

I also think it would be an interesting idea to introduce a more 'coliseum-like' atmosphere to the fights, IE, spectators. Not to say that this should be a public guild... but perhaps non-participants in each fight can GM the crowd's reaction to the battles. If things got boring, perhaps Torment or someone could step in IC and add a little spice to the flavorings. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:56 pm
Diez...look at the fight between Bolt and TFO. Thats what I'm doing!

As for LS, I'm a member there...but never read any of the threads >.> The main purpose behind my plan is to give a logical IC reason for simply having a bunch of 1v1 fights. Maybe even a bulliten board IC. xd  

Torment
Vice Captain

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:59 pm
Oh. Well. In that case... go you! xd

I'm glad you see things my way, I look forward to seeing your execution of this little project. I'm here to help, so iff'n ya need me to do anything, PM me, and I'll have it done within a year, I promise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:00 pm
I like it aussi the only thing I wopuld have concerns about is the 1-2 person storyline... How would that work?  

psynobi

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:08 pm
Wait...what? I don't understand what you mean by '1-2 person storyline'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:12 pm
Well the storyline you described involves like 1 or 2 people or at least it did, what would someone like me do? Just better myself? (my god 4 characters in the bio section and I'm working on another... Perhaps I should stop soon)  

psynobi

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:17 pm
Atlas and Raine would be like the 'owners' of the place with their own delightful storyline that others can fit themselves into, which would require me and him to hash out a few things, however >.> Other people can just stop by and do whatever, really.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:26 pm
ah alright, should I have any gm or admin powers (that are apparent in this quild MWUAHAHA) I would give you my approval... Which I give anyways (well I don't have any admin powers so nyah...)  

psynobi

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:21 am
Also, along the way I'd like feedback on my demo of the new generation of Los^T in the ~~~Testing!!!~~~ sticky  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff