• Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Hitokiri Takasugi
Alykia
Hitokiri Takasugi
Alykia

Oh really!?
You aren't on my friendlist, but I did delete a lot of people one day...which was probably after I got back from Germany.
We probably met before Germany because I became a lot less active on Gaia when I was in Germany. When I did come on I don't think I really talked to anyone the whole year...so when I came back I felt like I completely lost touch with everyone or they weren't around much anymore. Hahahaaa
Ah but when I came back from Germany...I became the most active I have ever been on Gaia. I still am...dun dun duuunnnn

Yea, it could have been anywhere really. I did a lot of things. Ah if it helps...I was in Germany for the year of 2005. The three things I remember doing the most before going to Germany was...that "hunting" guild...the hentai school thread...and the most popular chatterbox bar. Oh and roleplaying but I don't remember where or what they were called exactly. Hahahaaa
Meeting at HHS is a distinct possibility. That's where I met Yamino. So its highly possible we met there...

I wasn't terribly active in 05 as that was when I met my gf. So I had other things going on that wasn't Gaia, naturally. So I guess we both drifted away around the same time, only to drift back around the same time. hahahaha

The drifting is funny. Hahahaaa
Maybe...were you ever involved in the muffins incident?
hahahha
you know I feel like I was at some point or another.

That was funny...
Chi was the evil muffin maker but I think I accidentally gave her the idea. Eating a muffin would make you act differently...like more sexual, gun crazed and so on. It depended on the person. Personally, I was trying my best to avoid the muffins and then get rid of them. Too bad I found out too late that the smell could affect you as well. Hahahaaa  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:00 am
meh...maybe not then...^_^;;

I think I might have come in in the middle of at the very end of that...incident...  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm
Well near the end...I found the last muffin that was hidden in the air vent. Then it broke because some crazy gun firing person was firing at random. We all fell to the ground (I was being followed by a girl that was in love with me and a guy that was just trying to "help")....and on top of the girl that fired at the ceiling. Well, she accidentally fired again and I got shot and bled to death. Oh but then someone saved me. I can't remember if that was the first or last time I got "killed" because at one point a friend went fighter crazy and tried to slice me up with his sword. He only did that because I tried to talk to him like normal. He be a loner and I was his only friend...I think. Anyway, in the end...I got affected by the muffins too. Dun dun duuunnnnn
It was an all day thing...at least that long. Hahahaaa  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:27 pm
lol what happened to those random shenanigans anyways? At least when we were being noobtards, it was funny.  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:07 pm
That random stuff only happened when I was there. Mwahahahaaa I wasn't really part of that whole thread. I mean I went randomly and never "enrolled" and kind of left before the big fight that split the school in half or whatever.

Me!? I was never being a noobtard! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:44 am
lol...so we all have you to blame...  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Whatever...
Anyway, why are you the only one posting!? Hahahaaa  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 pm
the irony of this post is that I haven't posted in a while.

But idk really...couldn't tell you why at all...  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 pm
I know right!? Hahahaaa  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 pm
Alykia
I know right!? Hahahaaa
oh well...maybe we should just keep talking!  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Are we supposed to be talking in this thread!? hahahaaa I mean its not like we are introducing ourselves anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm
TBH I don't think anybody will be here to care.  

Hitokiri Takasugi
Crew

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am
Hahahaaa
Oh dang I haven't checked here in a while...how weird. It must of been that stress! Dun dun duuunnnnnn  
=2003 Memebers Guild=

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff