Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What color N64 did/does everyone have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 pm
Yeah, our N64 is black, but we got purple see-through controller to go with it. Then the controller crapped out, but we bought a green one. And I remember Genesis!! That was my first video game system. I remember the Disney games, Ecco the Dolphin, Sonic, and Ren and Stimpy. . . .

It's dead though now. But the N64 still works!! ^^ One-up for Nintendo!!

And then I got a Gamecube which was the original silver one. Then that one died, and I got another one with a Zelda:Twilight Princess skin!

Went through something like, 3 PS2s . . . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm
Mine is black, and i have a grey, atomic purple, red and green controllers.  

Nathan TB

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
l-Kriel-l
Mine was chrome blue. It had a CD player, GPS navigation, a small cooler, and a deep purple light under it. The expansion pak was an added bonus, adding ultra-realistic graphics, sound, and improved gameplay that even made Superman 64 playable. The games and controllers were glow-in-the-dark, and the wires were filled with neon gas that lit up when the system turned on. It could also run Dreamcast games, PS1 games, and much, much more. It could also run every version of Linux, had a voice recorder, speech modifier, and a high-tech security system. I once used it to look for the kidnapper of some kid that went to my school. I was successful within two hours. The N64 was my life.
Then it was infected with the T-virus. It was eventually destroyed by this, and the resulting rampage killed half of Chicago within two days before it was shot down by swat team helicopters at 12:53 a.m. on April 24, 2005.

So we got a normal black one. It's still serving its purpose and I have had no problems with it since.

Don't mean to publicize, but I loved my N64.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 am
black console with green controllers!
3nodding  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

estvpe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:28 am
i just got one on sunday! it's the grey black color, boring, but still fun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am
Black and I still own it and play occasionally. My bro's console is the green/blue one.
We have a transparent purple controller, which I always found cool until my sister decided she wanted to bite the wires.  

featheredonyx

Versatile Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devil Jinn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 pm
I still have the good ole' original black N64. still in working condition.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 am
Oh hey, I totally got E.T. ;3

This game is the worst game ever.  

Bodewyn

peako-xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:42 pm
i have a black one =]
but my friend has a purple see-through one.
and I have a blue seethrough one, a lime green seethrough one, a grey one and a black one smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm
see thru green that came with dk 64 =p  

Cattra Nightblade

Evalad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
I have the classic black, but atleast one of every color remote for it. haha!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:23 pm
I have the clear Green one that came with Donkey Kong 64 and 2 controllers that came with it two.  

0Toon-Link0

san_soo_student

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 am
I have a standard black one. Just revitalized it too because I just found a place in the town that I live in that sells *new* N64 controllers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 am
i had just a black one but maaan i had soem crazy controllers. my fave was the see through teal XP  

sirdaveysockrocker

OMG SHINY PIDGEY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:37 pm
I had the green transparent one that came with the green controller and the Donkey Kong 64 cart. But eventually, when Mario Kart 64 entered our home more controllers became necessary, so we have a blue one but I don't remember what happened to the other two... >.>

I don't have this one anymore though which upsets me. It got left in our basement for awhile, which flooded, and was overtaken with mold and ate my console. gonk  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff