Freebe ^-^
It's going to be sweeeeeeeeeet...
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:34 pm
charamath
it doesn't help when your friends all became HIS friends and would rather hump his leg then hang out with you.... I'm going insane because I'm working 40+ hours a week at a place where virtually no one treats me with any respect and I have no one to even go out with (IF I ever had a day off...) I feel like strangling every happy couple that comes into the store...

I guess I was lucky, I was on the opposite side of your situation... Though that was because none of them agreed with what she had done, and because in the process of her leaving me, she also screwed 3 of our friends that we were going to move into a rental house together with.

Yeah... She kinda brought it on herself. *shrug* Though alot of them aren't as close as they used to be, because some of them are still friends with her, even though she never comes around anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 pm
Yay, same thing here, I moved to Atlanta for a girl, and she broke up with me last holiday season. Ended up moving in with some of her friends and hanging out with them because they thought what she did was wrong. My lease is almost up tho and now I can finally get out of this god-forsaken city.  

Draconian Pheonix

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 pm
So why is it when he's the one who did the wrong all the friends go to him?!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:12 am
'cause most of the time guys friends are jerks. Mainly because mostly (present company excluded) guys are jerks.  

Draconian Pheonix

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 am
Draconian Pheonix
'cause most of the time guys friends are jerks. Mainly because mostly (present company excluded) guys are jerks.

It's also quite possible that he spun quite a tale against you. My wife tried the same thing, but the difference was that none of our friends believed her. Almost all of them knew she had cheated on me with multiple people, and didn't trust her one bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am
charamath
it doesn't help when your friends all became HIS friends and would rather hump his leg then hang out with you.... I'm going insane because I'm working 40+ hours a week at a place where virtually no one treats me with any respect and I have no one to even go out with (IF I ever had a day off...) I feel like strangling every happy couple that comes into the store...

Yeah, that sucks, Charamath. A lot of my friends liked my ex better than me, too. That happened with the first girl I dated. I think it has something to do with being political, no matter what side of the fence you're on. Also, for me, it has a lot to do with not drinking, smoking or... well, being nasty enough in the right, topically-cool manner.  

Harbone
Crew

mizducky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:13 pm
No worries, Charamath. I'm a bit similar, but I know why things go the way they do in my case.

I'm actually a very direct individual, and not all people enjoy my directness. The guys I date are usually people that other people like, they are friendly and sociable. So once we break up I never see or speak to those people again while the guys are still doing the same things with the same people.

I have my few dear friends and those people will be there for me no matter what (even if they live across an ocean & a continent). I really don't ask for anything more than that. I don't waste my time trying to befriend a bunch of semi-random people that I happen to cross paths with. It's hard to find true friends that you can really trust.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 pm
it gets worse around the holidays (so i drink wine). Ah! i see you like flight of the concords as well! i am debating whether or not to get hbo to see the new season! xd  

wikit

Shameless Cat

15,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Nerd 50
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers