Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Does Anyone Dress Their Avi Up for Oct? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:22 pm
I might remove one or two things as it gets closer to Halloween, but I'm dressed and ready to go!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:41 pm
Well thanks to a very kind donation, I finally have everything for my Halloween costume. This is a lot of fun.  

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TrinityisNeo

IRL Lunatic

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Nope... I don't dress up my avi at all... no way! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm
I sure do, I try to do a different Halloween avi every week. This week is in pink due to Breast Cancer awareness.  

GypsyFoxglove

charamath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 pm
TrinityisNeo
Nope... I don't dress up my avi at all... no way! xd

Oh, I really like yours!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:22 am
still deciding my october attire i always like to go all out for halloween on gaia and RL.  

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:18 am
Yep! I've had this one in mind for a few months now, but buying up as many Experiments as I could for a while now. I might change it when it gets closer to Halloween though, a few of the newer items they've released have tickled my fancy and got me thinking of a few new ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:44 am
lostphrack
Yep! I've had this one in mind for a few months now, but buying up as many Experiments as I could for a while now. I might change it when it gets closer to Halloween though, a few of the newer items they've released have tickled my fancy and got me thinking of a few new ideas.

oooh, Cthulu. I like.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:11 pm
Yamato1
lostphrack

oooh, Cthulu. I like.

Thanks! biggrin

I was worried that he might be a bit busy, but I think it works for the most part. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Pookynators Mom
I plan to dress up as something in Halloween spirit. I just haven't decided what yet.

I'm kinda at the fairytale princess stage right now... biggrin

Well...I think I found my costume wink  

Pookynators Mom

Hitched Lunatic

Ashanlee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:00 pm
I usually try to dress up my avi for Halloween but i don't think that its going to work this year cause i was just recently hacked  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm
um my everyday avitar is sort of Halloweenish already....lol ^,.,^  

THE wascally wabbit

Romantic Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

freqgirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:11 pm
I always dress my avi for any holiday. blaugh

I just think it is more fun to play with when you get into the spirit of whatever season you are in.

I even have fireworks for the 4th of July if I want. xd

I have been on here way too long. I need a life. heart xd

But I like looking like a cat so I leave her looking like a cat. I just wish you could get real cat ears that match the fur and not the ones they have that are supposed to be the real cat ears. They are the wrong color. I wish they would get their act together on a lot of things here. They make some things cool and then screw up others. Wait, that sounds like most of corporate America come to think of it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
freqgirl
I always dress my avi for any holiday. blaugh

I just think it is more fun to play with when you get into the spirit of whatever season you are in.

I even have fireworks for the 4th of July if I want. xd

I have been on here way too long. I need a life. heart xd

But I like looking like a cat so I leave her looking like a cat. I just wish you could get real cat ears that match the fur and not the ones they have that are supposed to be the real cat ears. They are the wrong color. I wish they would get their act together on a lot of things here. They make some things cool and then screw up others. Wait, that sounds like most of corporate America come to think of it. xp
I know what you mean, its been awhile since I saw a monthly collectible and said it was amazing.Though now I think all the amazing ideas are going to go towards the $10 shop items because why use the good ideas on something worth $2.50? sweatdrop  

Creepy Clown Town

black_kittie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 pm
yeah, mostly closer to the day though.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items